Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Challenges While Trying To Get UNN Hostel Accommodation On UNN Portal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Challenges While Trying To Get UNN Hostel Accommodation On UNN Portal (909 Views)

Cash Rains On UNN Mass Comm Students During School Sign Out / Pictures Showing The Poor State Of UNN Hostel – Social Media User Reported / Rainstorm Blows Off UNN Hostel Roofs, Students Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Challenges While Trying To Get UNN Hostel Accommodation On UNN Portal by ioakpan(m): 5:20am On Sep 02, 2019
If you have tried and did not get accommodation, do not worry. School will open the portal again as most rooms are later discovered unoccupied.
For the first year students, I will advice that you apply for a hostel and get a good place before planning to get a lodge outside the school. The advantage of staying in hostel are just too numerous to contain in this article.
I also want to add that getting accommodation is usually competitive. It is usually on a first come first served basis. The faster you are to log in and apply, the higher the chances of getting a good hostel.
The Hostel portal usually crashes due to high traffic from students trying to get hostel accommodation. This is the truth, an I must say it. But that should not make you relax yet. The portal are usually very flexible at nights. Let me now give you an expo.
Try at midnight hours after you have tried in the day and it did not work.
Also, Make sure you use a good working PC when applying.
Make sure that the network you are using is good. If possible, use MTN or Airtel. If Glo network is faster in your area, then go for it.

Keep reading here:

https://naijaschoolportal.com/unn-portal-accommodation/

(1) (Reply)

Queen's College Drama: Between Morality And Legality / Southwestern University Students Cry Out Over Poor Living Conditions (Photo) / ASUU Memo: We Are Intellectuals, Not Casual Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.