Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style (33822 Views)

Atiku arrives Bauchi State for PDP Presidential mega Rally / President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2019
grin
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by dubbiskelly(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2019
What a joke of a country

1 Like

Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by wisdomeze(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2019
no be to marry wife keep o. u fit Bleep her? no be later now ur son go go give her belle o. DAT woman I de c so eh go like to fall bed scatter. OGA bala which way.
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Boyooosa(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2019
hmmm, very news!
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by lexy2014: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2019
vixpal:
Foreign Direct Investment
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So apt cheesy grin
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by olamy7(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Op thanks for this post,I showed it to mama Nkechi and she added two extra canda to my rice just now.even my dog that heard of it has been jubilating non stop undecided
what is ur point bro grin
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Bellotelli: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2019
I no surprise, Na pdp... Quote me nd die[center][/center] angry angry cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Exponental(m): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2019
Rubbish.... It's honorary but shouldn't be official.
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Akinsga: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2019
overall90:
and what are we supposed to do?

na which kind stupid country be this sef
abi
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2019
Kpako1:
Hausa women dey fine o.

Meanwhile, check my signature for your Important Documents

How this one fine? Yea Hausa women can be exotically beautiful but thus one doesn't fall under that. Your statement is an insult to our women
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2019
wmmb:
One month after their wedding Fatiha held in Lagos, the new wife of Bauchi State Governor, Hajiya Mariem Bala Muhammed, on Saturday, arrived the state to take her position as the second wife.

The new wife, Hajiya Mariem Bala Muhammed, who landed at the Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa International Airport, Bauchi, was received at the Airport by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Alhaji Sabi’u Baba and other top government officials.

The wife of the governor was accompanied by the Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations, Hajiya Amina Muhammed, some of her family members and other relatives.

It will be recalled that about a month ago, the Bauchi State Governor, Senator Bala Mohammed Abdulkadir, took Hajiya Mariem, a Lebanese, as wife, affer a wedding Fatiha conducted at the Syrian mosque in Lagos.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/new-lebanese-wife-of-gov-muhammed-arrives-bauchi/amp/

AND U FOUND IT WORTTHY OF BEING POSTED,RIGHT .THE MID THAT OUSHED THIS TO FP HAS MISLPACED PRIORITIES AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW HIS PERSONAL LIFE IS GOING WITH THIS KIND OF MOVES

1 Like

Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by dominique(f): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2019
How these people don't feel stupid doing some of the things they do is beyond me
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by ibechris(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2019
This Northern Nigeria kind of life makes me feel this people have serous problem.

How can social issue affect the lives of people who are supposed to working in their offices.

See,how they are all lining up as if they are standing in front of a shrine in India.

1 Like

Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by anonimi: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2019
Godi25:
Just look at all this pregnant men!

That is the babanriga pouch for collecting and hiding dollars.
If in doubt, ask Ganduje the expert.

2 Likes

Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Kpako1(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2019
Mustsucceed:

How this one fine? Yea Hausa women can be exotically beautiful but thus one doesn't fall under that. Your statement is an insult to our women
Apologies
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Neoteny(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Such bullshiit

How is this a state affair?
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Cajal(m): 9:57am On Sep 02, 2019
V corrupt
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by dave4rella(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2019
Why marry new wife when his dreams is not functioning?
Maybe his aids will be screaming her lipsrsealed
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Deejaygold(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2019
Because of woman? See H̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇w̶̲̥̅̊ they stood in T̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇e sun hours before T̶̲̥̅̊н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇e plane landed. 100 days achievement
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Martins811: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by ifyboy60(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2019
grandstar:

2 of his boys enriched themselves when he was in Abuja and they'll be doing the same thing now that be is in Bauchi.

Jonathan made him what he is today. By being loyal to Jonathan during the Yatadua sickness impasse, he was rewarded by making him the FCT minister.

even when others abandoned Jonathan after he lost in 2015, Bala Mohammed refused, he publicly bashed those joining APC to evade prosecution
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehe
No Northerner must rule Nigeria again
Their brain seems to be stagnant

The stagnant brain here is the one that could not read between the lines and notice the negative political spin given to the story, to make the governor and the state look bad.

A stagnant brain would not have noticed the presence of the Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations, Hajiya Amina , as a member of the entourage; hence the high powered reception.
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by OmoManU: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Otuegbe:
all these politicians no sycophants. some of them may not be happy standing in the sun waiting for someone's wife.

100 days achievement.
PDP power
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by yakbauer: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2019
I talk am before and I'll say it again, this guy go sell Bauchi collect change, how can a tested and trusted looter be expected to perform at state level when he literally reversed the development of Abuja, he FCT with more budget and little or no debts

allthingsgood:
Most corrupt useless FCT ex minister. This is Bala 100 days in office achievement, to marry new wife

1 Like

Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by bbamusa: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2019
who did we offend like this in this country called Nigeria. imagined all his life he has been dreaming of fucking a Lebanese girl pussy with state government money. Bauchi people, look at the kind of man you called your governor. anyway, he was a serial criminal with EFCC charges still hanging on his neck.
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2019
If you and your leaders can admit you are not as smart as Southerners and should be judged differently academically,
I don't understand what you are arguing about,
You have shown how inept you are judging from your region.

ItsMeAboki:

The stagnant brain here is the one that could not read between the lines and notice the negative political spin given to the story, to make the governor and the state look bad.

A stagnant brain would not have noticed the presence of the Deputy Secretary General of the United Nations, Hajiya Amina , as a member of the entourage; hence the high powered reception.
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by TempleHouse: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2019
That is one of the 100 days achievement of 21st century sitting Governor of Northern Nigeria.
President Buhari will be invited to welcome the new 3rd Wife before Sallah next year, Insha-Allah !!
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by tsavkeghps(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mustsucceed:

AND U FOUND IT WORTTHY OF BEING POSTED,RIGHT .THE MID THAT OUSHED THIS TO FP HAS MISLPACED PRIORITIES AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW HIS PERSONAL LIFE IS GOING WITH THIS KIND OF MOVES

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos / How Timipre Sylva Scuttled Bayelsa Governorship Primaries — Oshiomhole / EFCC: Tompolo Goes Underground To Evade Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.