Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style (33835 Views)

Atiku arrives Bauchi State for PDP Presidential mega Rally / President Buhari Arrives Bauchi For APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Champneys: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
People's mothers and fathers lined up at the airport to receive the Governor's wife............... LOL

What a country!
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
If you and your leaders can admit you are not as smart as Southerners and should be judged differently academically,
I don't understand what you are arguing about,
You have shown how inept you are judging from your region.

Evidently, if you are as smart as you claim you would have addressed issue raised; rather than going off at a completely different tangent - or are you bereft of the intellect you apportioned to yourself?
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Pearl05(f): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Was hoping to see a beautiful damsel but this? That governor is a failure. He can't even marry a beautiful wife upon our money.
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thats the point of my post, there was no reason (beside joblessness) that would make men that should be busy rebuilding the state assemble like primary school boys to welcome a UN rep and the new wife of the governor.
Its not coincidence that the North is on the verge of collapse, it cause and effect,

ItsMeAboki:

Evidently, if you are as smart as you claim you would have addressed issue raised; rather than going off at a completely different tangent - or are you bereft of the intellect you apportioned to yourself?
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by olumalcolm(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
vixpal:
Foreign Direct Investment
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
new dawn kwa shocked
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
[quote author=lordskid post=81843710][/quote]

grin yes naa for goodness sake see the kind post he pushed as FP..are we now celebrating a so called governor who clearly is corrupt to extent of using state resources to welcome a second hand wife ?how can u ask men to line up to welcome your wife for goodness sake .....
Are we welcoming a president or any top official this man should be cautioned and then the intelligent mod pushed this to FP ,that what ?
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Thats the point of my post, there was no reason (beside joblessness) that would make men that should be busy rebuilding the state assemble like primary school boys to welcome a UN rep and the new wife of the governor.
Its not coincidence that the North is on the verge of collapse, it cause and effect,

My dear iam from the north and I 100% person agree any person believing others wise is too ashamed to accept the embarrassing truth

Same governor who was arrested some time back with His sons for corruption as fact minister...Never in the whole of my life on earth have I see this outright disrespect to office and abuse of state resources

1 Like

Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Pearl05:
Was hoping to see a beautiful damsel but this? That governor is a failure. He can't even marry a beautiful wife upon our money.

I think she is a divorcee she isn't young more like 3rd hand material
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Maziyk: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
You are elected to work for your people not marry many wives
Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Tareq1105: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Seetto:

Bauchi state don enter one chance, this guy corrupt die, from one corrupt element to another heavily corrupt element...

I knew that Bauchi State people have entered one chance bcoz Bala is known to be an unserious fellow. Check his antecedent from 1995 as a Supply Officer with Fed Min Of Solid Minerals to PA to Yuguda as Minister in Aviation.

You want to Try his 'records' in FCT as a Minister and the contract for Abuja CCTV?

Or you want to Try the spending power of his children?

Bauchi has bought Market.

No more comments on Bala until 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mustsucceed:

grin yes naa for goodness sake see the kind post he pushed as FP..are we now celebrating a so called governor who clearly is corrupt to extent of using state resources to welcome a second hand wife ?how can u ask men to line up to welcome your wife for goodness sake .....
Are we welcoming a president or any top official this man should be cautioned and then the intelligent mod pushed this to FP ,that what ?

Obviously, the platform is gradually becomin a JOKE. Mr. Seun Osewa needs to revamp the whole thing, starting with those touts callin demsef - Mods!

Re: Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2019
StaffofOrayan:

I suppose in your enclave (wherever that may be) there is no such thing as protocol - an established worldwide practice, under which governments may honour/entertain dignitaries in their official or private capacity - as the case may be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dumbness Of The “convoy ” Story: Buhari Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians / Monica Dongban-Mense Constitutes Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Panel / Buhari Accepts Abba Kyari’s Death As Will Of God – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.