Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

‘you Gave Me Badluck’- Frustrated Bobrisky, Blast Car Dealer Over Birthday Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘you Gave Me Badluck’- Frustrated Bobrisky, Blast Car Dealer Over Birthday Crash (1006 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' / Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘you Gave Me Badluck’- Frustrated Bobrisky, Blast Car Dealer Over Birthday Crash by medua123: 6:08am On Sep 02, 2019
Cross dresser, Bobrisky has taken to social media to call out a certain car dealer who he blamed for the crash of her party. He described him as ‘bad luck’ , useless, heartless.

He further warned his followers not to associate with the dealer.

However, the car dealer reacted by taking to IG to expose Bobrisky for owing him money for a car purchase which he wanted to present as a birthday gift from his ‘Man’

See all screenshots here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/frustrated-bobrisky-blast-car-dealer-over-her-crashed-birthday-party/

Re: ‘you Gave Me Badluck’- Frustrated Bobrisky, Blast Car Dealer Over Birthday Crash by OKorowanta: 6:10am On Sep 02, 2019
"He further warned his followers not to associate with the dealer!"

So you get followers?
Chai!
Blood of Lord Lugard!
Re: ‘you Gave Me Badluck’- Frustrated Bobrisky, Blast Car Dealer Over Birthday Crash by chiommy123(f): 6:20am On Sep 02, 2019
The car dealer should expose him further. Fake life dude
Re: ‘you Gave Me Badluck’- Frustrated Bobrisky, Blast Car Dealer Over Birthday Crash by universaltv: 6:25am On Sep 02, 2019
See dis one blaming everyone's
Re: ‘you Gave Me Badluck’- Frustrated Bobrisky, Blast Car Dealer Over Birthday Crash by TUANKU(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2019
This anomaly can't even spell properly. Fake lifestyle, the gay is always owing just to back up his/her fake lifestyle.
If you see birthday where dem spend 2 million you go know not to talk of 19 million. You get 19 million to blow for birthday but you dey owe up and down.

1 Like

Re: ‘you Gave Me Badluck’- Frustrated Bobrisky, Blast Car Dealer Over Birthday Crash by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2019
Which 3k people dey like this one post? People are sick

1 Like

Re: ‘you Gave Me Badluck’- Frustrated Bobrisky, Blast Car Dealer Over Birthday Crash by QuickStandard: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2019
Funny people everywhere....

Imagine me opening my Facebook this morning to see a friend request from my cousin with the name Gee boy.

I just ignored him.

I can't come and answer questions I know nothing about.

Before efcc go invite me.

How can someone answer Gee Boy

As for bobrisky, your days are numbered, you better lie low, or relocate abroad.

You can call us hypocrites, but we don't condone such in our country
Re: ‘you Gave Me Badluck’- Frustrated Bobrisky, Blast Car Dealer Over Birthday Crash by Beverlyjean(f): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2019
If I were this this guy. I will sue bobrisky for character assassination and name defermation
Re: ‘you Gave Me Badluck’- Frustrated Bobrisky, Blast Car Dealer Over Birthday Crash by QuickStandard: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2019
Beverlyjean:
If I were this this guy. I will sue bobrisky for character assassination and name defermation

Like seriously, who takes Shim bobrisky serious

He should just ignore s/him
Re: ‘you Gave Me Badluck’- Frustrated Bobrisky, Blast Car Dealer Over Birthday Crash by Chubhie: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2019
We all make our own badluck. Bobrisky made his or her luck the very day he got drunk and challenged the Nigerian state to a wrestling match.
Re: ‘you Gave Me Badluck’- Frustrated Bobrisky, Blast Car Dealer Over Birthday Crash by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2019
Please who is that Bobrisky? Was he the one who made that post?

If he was the one, he must have typed that from his ward in a psychiatric hospital

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians On Social Media React After Watching DJ Cuppy Weep Bitterly On IG / Bbnaija: Make Sure You’re Perfect Before You Criticise Tacha — Peter Okoye / Good Girl LA Joins Bbnaija’s Ella To Do A Cover Of Davido’s ‘blow My Mind’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.