Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts (51187 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo To Tonto Dikeh: You Are A Despicable Liar & Emotional Child Abuser / Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Chats With Kpokpogri To Refute The Claim That She Leaked / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by WriterNig: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
My awesome T, like I call you

Knowing you has been pleasurable. It will be a disservice to the institution called love if I say it was a regret knowing you as it wasn’t. It may have been a short memory but it’s such that will last a life time.

Did I love you? Absolutely yes. In your weaknesses and vulnerability, I still loved you and was ready to walk you through the challenges of life. I gave you the chance to be yourself irrespective of the negative impression I was given about you. Despite warnings by top political and corporate friends to be careful while dating you, I opened up my heart to you and access to the sanctuary of my heart. It was all love nothing more. Apart from love and care expected of you as a lover, you had nothing to give me. You gave me a refurbished hilux on my birthday without a SINGLE car paper not even the custom paper or receipts showing it was bought and I returned it back to you. It took the intervention of your friend and my friend for me to grudgingly take it back from your house and park in mine.

In our hurts, we do not burn bridges for we will always cross them again. This tenet I have lived with all my life.

Countless times, I complained to our mutual friends of how tired I was due to your heavy smoking and drinking. I made it clear I was going to walk away if it continued yet you never stopped or made effort despite my willingness to stand by you till you gradually stop.

Long before the voice note was released, I ended the relationship. It was no shock then that after I called it quit, you allegedly conspired with a blogger who already reached out to you about the voice note before the breakup to now release it. I’m ready to foot the NDLEA cost to carry out a test on you if you never abused hard smoking and heavy drinking and if found to be false, I will waive my right to trial for one year. This was what broke us up and not an aftermath voice note.

I have deliberately avoided the issue of Janemena till now but it will be selfish of me to allow the poor lady who has lived and still living a virtuous life to be dragged into our breakup which has become messy. Is Janemena my friend? Yes! Beyond going to her shop opening year.

@Kpokpogri

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Olunmercy56(f): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Is this a man ?

325 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
This man should rest already ....
Real men don't bother wrestling with women ..the whole wold does not owe you an explanation its needless ..
What is done is done..why is he explaing to us again.?we don't care bruh

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Magnoliaa(f): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mtcheeewww...these people should let us rest with their matter, abeg.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by DelTel(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Brandonx(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
I said it before grin This man came fully prepared.

It seems like he planed it all along from the inception of their relationship.

Tonto should just count her losses and move on before Kpokpo drag her like a condemned generator.

293 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by xpressionx(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
I may not like Tonto but if thus man actually wrote this,he is guilty.

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by sammybest889(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
And dis tin is happening under buhari regime "God hu bring me come Nigerian" I tink I need 2 sue my parents 4 giving birth 2 me without my permission
People no get shame at all cry cry cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Jim99: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?

Yes. What do you know about being a man?

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by EmptyGarden(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
To be quite frank, I no no if na social media dey cause this level of madness or na social media Dem just dey showcase am. The rate at which adults dey behave like children these days is alarming. The matter tire me.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by jamaicabakare(m): 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
No be small KPO KPO diz bros dey give King Tonto of Lekki Toll gate.

Na God just want fight for Mr Churchill so He brought diz restless Prince upon Tonto Dikeh.

Prince KPO KPO abeg GRI small na...we all know sey Tonto Dikeh no get sense but she no be bad human being like dat.. cry

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Muna4real(f): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
This Man is stupid. Do you know how many guys are praying for this kind of birthday gift from their girlfriends?

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by lifeandjoy: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Eha-amufu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Judolisco(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mr kpotikogri we know you now.. It's enough nairaland mods e don do abeg.... Find better news give us.. Tonto signed a contract to make dis man popular and lalasticlala is really helping him out...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nice
Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by peacettw: 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
At least she gave you something which is more than what most will do.

Tonto reminds me of Tuface. We understand that they are both permanently flawed but we still adore them like that.

15 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
This criminal/blackmailer/yahooboy undecided. If the car is not okay for you, return it, a bastarddd like him doesn't deserve a tear rubber car. undecided. Such a disgusting shameless man, rants like an imbe*cile. I wonder who is sponsoring this Yahoo boy to blackmail Tonto.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by sofeo(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is becoming very immature

24 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Decryptor(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nná na wah o.

See wetin man take him time dey type! undecided

Even though I fault Tonto in this matter but this epistle right here is totally immature and unnecessary.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Charmingrascal(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
This kperegi abi na peregi talks too much.
He is a man, he should "Churchill" Tonto and stop talking like a parrot.

He is a man he doesn't need this.

Tonto finally met her match.

10 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by GeneralPula: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Is this a man ?

An unstable woman’s kind of man..

27 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by ZUBY77(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Two overgrown fools disturbing hardworking people online.
The truth is that Churchhill saw hellfire.
Nothing is more dangerous than living with a bad woman, your life is just hanging on a thin rope.
I was unfortunate to marry one of such pigs but i corrected it without much noise.

This Kpogiri should just shut up. Helen of Troy will fizzle out eventually

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Unik3030: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Though Tonto no holy but seriously this is all shade of wrong,how can a guy b so stupid n foolish like this.

It's gradually getting clear that all this is premeditated cos how can u have issues with someone n the next thing is to start bringing things out like u knew it will happen.

At this stage,irrespective of the kind of person Tonto dike is this guy don f up big time

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by 1stbest(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Why this peoples doing like small pikins,

No wonder their relationship never last.

Make una stop giving them attention abeg. sad

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by chukwuibuipob: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
sad Imagine dis nonsense coming out from dis KOKOGARRI sad.Tonto gave u used Hilux and u collected .Why not reject it then.Wic Useless political/corporate friends warned u then? Aren't u after her HONEY POT.After doing diff styles lipsrsealed sad, sucked the oranges,nah to discarded her undecided

10 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Omicron007: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
shocked

I pity this TowTow Decay shaa.

Kpokpogarri is giving it to her back to back, both in za oza room and on Social Media. This is no Churchill.

TowTow has jam preek wey pass am.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts by Ndodod: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Let this matter rest abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beverly Osu's Outfit To Oge Okoye's Beach Party [PICS] / Jim Iyke Goes Bald For A New Movie Role (Photos) / Ali Baba's Monster Truck: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.