Stats: 3,165,891 members, 7,863,047 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday (29678 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by UDFLEX3(f): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
API BIRTHDAY
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Rubicon67(m): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
luminouz:

Hmmmm...na their house u dey sleep abi?

Don't mind am. People like this did not tag her 'DREAM BUILDER' when they were nothing and she was arranging endorsements and ferrying them around in her car.

Simply because she is from another tribe and the duo had to go their separate ways due to misunderstanding, they labelled her the instigator...tribalistic idiots.

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by gwama: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
She is a very beautiful woman, a good mother and a good wife, what more can God ask for That she is a slave for her in law family ?? NO NEVER. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOLA. wink wink wink wink

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by tsavkeghps(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by baby124: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Happy birthday beautiful woman. They tried and failed. Lola must be an Ijebu woman. grin. She just stand like rock. grin

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Mercy2006(f): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Akinwale14:
Tell me how many songs he don sing since he breakup with his brother and compare it with Paul own,even rudeboy just release Audio money this morning,ur mentor peter na dancer he be for p-square because almost all the songs na Paul dey sing am with sweet voice and don't forget that both of them started dancing but Paul stop and face only music which make p-square number 1 before they breakup,na dance we wan chop ni?,pant department grin and which award are u talking about?
if only you wrote this thing because you are just being neutrally logical, it would have been better,but we both know u did because he married an afonja,no be so? You guys are filled with hatred for the yorubas that I can only pray that God heals ur pained souls.If the lady in qustion were to be igbo,and they split,you wretched tribalists wont be saying this.He has made his choice,let him be. move on with your own lives.I believe both are doing well musically and maritally ,so why una go carry the matter for head like osuka and always look for an opportunity to take a dig at peter every time. Pls,for God's sake ur own family issues should be enough challenge for you to tackle,don't add psquare's to it. Pls, he don do,MOVE ON!!!!

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Mercy2006(f): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
baby124:
Happy birthday beautiful woman. They tried and failed. Lola must be an Ijebu woman. grin. She just stand like rock. grin
she is from Oshogbo

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by nisai: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
baby124:
Na ijebu u be ni?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Akinwale14(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mercy2006:
if only you wrote this thing because you are just being neutrally logical, it would have been better,but we both know u did because he married an afonja,no be so? You guys are filled with hatred for the yorubas that I can only pray that God heals ur pained souls.If the lady in qustion were to be igbo,and they split,you wretched tribalists wont be saying this.He has made his choice,let him be. move on with your own lives.I believe both are doing well musically and maritally ,so why una go carry the matter for head like osuka and always look for an opportunity to take a dig at peter every time. Pls,for God's sake ur own family issues should be enough challenge for you to tackle,don't add psquare's to it. Pls, he don do,MOVE ON!!!!
what are you typing sef,who's talking about tribe here or about him having yoruba woman as wife,if u no get better things to type pls don't tag me again and for ur information i be yoruba and i love my tribe,i know u be peter's fan "pant department" that's why u dey type rubbish,we are talking him been rude online,u are talking about tribe,abeg pack well
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Akinwale14(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fadafada231:

Just look at the four trash songs u listed above.. give credit to Rudeboy. Peter just dey sing nonsense, I just dey imaging how this guy will be musically in next three years to come.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Mercy2006(f): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Akinwale14:
what are you typing sef,who's talking about tribe here or about him having yoruba woman as wife,if u no get better things to type pls don't tag me again and for ur information i be yoruba and i love my tribe,i know u be peter's fan "pant department" that's why u dey type rubbish,we are talking him been rude online,u are talking about tribe,abeg pack well
Well,if u are Yoruba as you claim,then what I said is not meant for you but for the tribalists who don't see anything good in peter just cos of his marriage to a Yoruba woman.by the way am not a fan of either of them.Am a Nigerian who hears them as psquare and individually now once in a while but indifferent to their music. In your earlier comments you never said anything like being rude online,you only said Paul is better than him.Look,let me not drag words with you when I have better things to do.Continue with ur comparisons with ur people,pretend I didn't say anything, okay?

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Akinwale14(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mercy2006:
Well,if u are Yoruba as you claim,then what I said is not meant for you but for the tribalists who don't see anything good in peter just cos of his marriage to a Yoruba woman.by the way am not a fan of either of them.Am a Nigerian who hears them as psquare and individually now once in a while but indifferent to their music. In your earlier comments you never said anything like being rude online,you only said Paul is better than him.Look,let me not drag words with you when I have better things to do.Continue with ur comparisons with ur people,pretend I didn't say anything, okay?
be warned ok,if you are not his fan then why u put mouth for wetin wey no concern u
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by Delson25: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
12stinep:
The so called dance wey e nor want make people identify am with, is what he keeps feeding us with. Make 'real man' sing without dancing make we see first. Rudeboy remains the guy who made the Okoye family. That family should be thankful for his singing talent. If na by dance, "real man" nor dance reach Kaffy. If Rudeboy by mistake dance for song, then the Game is Over. Top duo in Africa just drop to something else. What a signature voice on Audio money.
Mr Man when psquare first started their music career it was the creativity in there dancing steps that attracted many people to them and who is the brain behind it other Mr P. Pls step hating because it kills faster than sniper.

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by RTSC2: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
9gerian:
For the sake of argument and facts, can we juxtapose Lola and Peter with Davido and Chioma to spot where hatred holds sway amongst the concerned tribes?

Just saying...

Chioma did not affect davido in any way though.
So it is hard to compare to breaking up Africa's biggest duo.

Beside davido is not married to her. He is Just sleeping with the poor fool.

So I guess the bigger love is in the direction of the okoye family.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday by naijadrivablog: 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
johnkay1:
Happy birthday Loli pop Ride on, let hater hit their heads on rock and die If you have no enemy, it means you're not living.
we need this type of marriages in Nigeria.

Davido To Perform At MOBO Awards 2017, Reacts To Being The 1st African Artiste / Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos / Desmond Elliot Slammed For Telling Nigerians To Pray Against Calamities

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)