Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

My Mom Gave Birth After 19years! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mom Gave Birth After 19years! (7287 Views)

My Mom Is Missing / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Gave Birth After 19years! by mummy3(f): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2011
oweniwe:

All una people wey de abuse the poster, una be dunce, stoopid mugus. When the parents are old and retired, who'll be taking care of the late baby? No be the poster? Her parents de carry load put on her head and you want her to be dancing? Do you know the stress some "elder brothers/sisters" go through to train babies their parents had late? Some brothers/sisters sacrifice a lot to care for something they didn't create. For example, you are 21, your 55 years old pop has 8 kids which include 3 toddlers and still wants more kids. You know that when your parents are old, you'll be the one to be paying the school fees of 3 or 4 siblings. If your parents have another kid again will you be happy? If my papa and mama try that nonsense, i go tell them my mind: "next time you have another baby, i'll buy a shot gun and shot it. Why una de pile load for my head?"  angry angry angry

Please re read the poster story like 10x so that u'll be able to understand.
Did the poster tell you she has other siblings except the new born baby?
You are afraid of taking care of your younger once, what about if the parent are wealthy and they have enough investment that can cater for their family through their life time? you didnt think of that, you're trying to tell us your background here abi
Re: My Mom Gave Birth After 19years! by mummy3(f): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2011
All una people wey de abuse the poster, una be dunce, stoopid mugus. When the parents are old and retired, who'll be taking care of the late baby? No be the poster? Her parents de carry load put on her head and you want her to be dancing? Do you know the stress some "elder brothers/sisters" go through to train babies their parents had late? Some brothers/sisters sacrifice a lot to care for something they didn't create. For example, you are 21, your 55 years old pop has 8 kids which include 3 toddlers and still wants more kids. You know that when your parents are old, you'll be the one to be paying the school fees of 3 or 4 siblings. If your parents have another kid again will you be happy? If my papa and mama try that nonsense, i go tell them my mind: "next time you have another baby, i'll buy a shot gun and shot it. Why una de pile load for my head?"   

djojo:

from what the poster's point of view, she is not talking about the upbringing of the child but she is ashame that her mama gave birth to a new baby, so i think next time u should read the post before u call those at your home silly, i think u are the  on this topic

Dont mind him, he's a muntula
Re: My Mom Gave Birth After 19years! by tpia5: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2011
do the crime do the time plz.

no excuses, even if you accept Jesus afterwards.

and anyone who feels their sanity slipping away from them, should PLEASE get help!!!!!
Re: My Mom Gave Birth After 19years! by mummy3(f): 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2011
jennykadry:

This is a forum and I is entitled to my own opinion whether it agrees with you or not

My main issue with that 21yr old agbaya" of a poster is the fact that she used the word "ashamed" for her mum

Now if that mum of hers maltreated or abused her in anyway then I can accept the word "ashamed" but just because her mum gave birth to an innocent baby and the fact that she refused to even see d babys picture is just a sign of "wickedness" . What did that innocent child do? no lets leave the mum aside self and face the innocent child, what did that baby do?

Sometimes you have to be harsh to send your words across I dont believe in using milder words on wicked people like the poster. If she was in her early teens say 13 or 14 I can manage her words well but 21? hell no

I pray she experiences motherhood.Then she will know how painful it is to hate on an innocent child and a mother that carried a child for 9 months and went thru labour pains

I feel your comments jare, dont mind the crayfish brain
Re: My Mom Gave Birth After 19years! by mummy3(f): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2011
2dcore:

@ Poster I understand you .I was in a same situation 7 years ago.When I turned 21 my mum had a daughter and I felt so disgusted .Not only me;my younger brother felt worse.I was ashamed to tell people my mum just had a baby and I stayed back in school even during the holidays refusing to go back home.I remenber when she was pregnant and myself and my younger brother kept asking if she was pregnant and she kept denying.She was 39 back then, My younger sister was the only one who supported her through the nursing period and I did not see the baby until she was about 5 months old.My other family members had to talk me and my younger brother out our anger.Then I saw the baby and all anger went out the window.Most people commenting here  don't have an experience of such and hence the negative words.When you grow up you know your parents have s ex you find if digusting;but when they now show you an evidence of their sex life that most people can't handle including myself.I don't intend to make such mistake cos I can't survive my daughters having the same anger I had for my parents back then.
Just take it easy and let them know you are angry so such things does not happen again.The baby is your blood sibling not your rival.You have every right to be angry but not at the baby.It will pass ,

the poster's story is just about she and her only newly born baby brother
Your mum had about 3-4 of you before getting another pregnant for another baby
so the story is diff, because she was alone and another came to join her and she became angry. too bad
Re: My Mom Gave Birth After 19years! by oohunt: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2011
@OP,

Do you even have any idea what your mum and dad would be going through? I am sure they did not plan to have a child after 19yrs. Listen, it's not easy to have that much gap between kids. It is tough!
You should be supportive of them because they are also feeling what you are feeling. After all you are a family and in 20yrs time that child will be your responsibility as your parents would have aged.

BTW, my younger one came 18 yrs after me.
Re: My Mom Gave Birth After 19years! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
Eeyah ! see insults wey poster don chop from witchcraft to ungrateful to wicked and all sorts. You will get over yourself. Soon you will look back and wonder why you were overreacting except your parents are dirt poor and struggling to put you through life or your mum and Dad abused you when you were younger, there is no reason to embarassed by the latest addition to the family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Important Baby Toy Safety Tips / Disadvantages Of A Man 10 Years Older Than The Wife / Husband Punches Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.