Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies (5360 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Rewards Fan With #10,000 For Predicting The Color Of Her Outfit. / Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus / Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny (2) (3) (4)

Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2010
Stupid Octopus, why didn't it predict its death!,

udeze:

May his or her gentle soul rest in perfect peace - ie if it has a soul lol

I tell you; you no get wetin to talk! I swear, now I have not sworn in a very loong time.
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Mobinga: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2010
mukina2:

Loma you nor well oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

as for you mobinga if i catch you eh grin grin
cheesy cheesy You won't do nada cheesy cheesy cheesy
190:

MY GOAT OF 11YEARS DIED YESTERDAY

After predicting

the death of ya-adua!
the disappearance of mama-gee
and the bomb blast in eagle square

and no body even remember the goat like this stoopid octopus

Im quiet sure its mObinga THAT used it to do SUYA!!

grin Where's mama gee?
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by 190: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2010
^^
since i impregnated her

she has refused to come back to nigeria!!

I have paid her dowry and everything and her dad owes me change!!
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Woke4all(m): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2010
what's next?

Peter the octopus abi?
*long hiss*
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by spikedcylinder: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
loma:

Our enemies(Germans) have done their worst. With great sadness and gratitude to God for a life sportingly spent, our family home and abroad, on land and in the oceans, wishes to announce the untimely death of Our grandfather,father, uncle,, husband, brother, son, and friend, the undoubtedly King of octopuses, Octopus Paul Ejiogbe GCON at the shocking age of 2 years. Due to logistics for people who will be unable to join us at our German family home, burial service will hold simultaneously at our family in Eti-Osa, Lagos, Nigeria on Saturday, October 30 and also all over Spain. Reception party thereafter at Eagle Square Abuja.

In accordance with our unique tradition, Aso-ebi is fifty thousand dollars. See Aisha for account details. Please make payments promptly and avoid the mad rush .

He is survived by several wives and multiple children(DNA tests will be conducted to verify claims) including

Octopus BecomeRich Canada
Octopus MamaGee UK
Octopus Jarus (still in Nigeria but working furiously on his visa)

loma:

Good Day. I do not come to you by chance.

Am the son of d late Paul d Octopus who die today. Before he die he left $1bn in a special vault in World Bank for safekeeping.

As his eldest son I am entitled to that money, from which I will then divide for the rest of the family.

But because our father's wives many, there is, K-leg, and I need your help to claim it. This is not a scam,

excanny:

Whao. I need to see the autopsy report of this Paul the Genius. If it were a dog, i would have suspected a certain part of Nigeria for foul play.

I think most of those World Cup fans who wanted his meat as Barbecue/Suya should be paraded as suspects by the police.

Nonsense gluttons.

I swear, all of you don kill me for hia especially excanny! Abeg o, what part of the country are you talking about? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by naijadiva2(f): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2010
This made front page rotfl
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by jenuel: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2010
An autopsy should be done to ascertain the possible cause of death. The brain should be examined for possible clues on his predictive abilities. This might be the beginning of a new era of discoveries in prediction.
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by 3kay945(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2010
cry cry cry i will surely miss it.
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by ePAYSYSTEM(m): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2010
The next Octopus the predictor should be a muslim may be Octopus Musa or Adamu or Mustapha
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by excanny: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2010
ePAYSYSTEM:

The next Octopus the predictor should be a muslim may be Octopus Musa or Adamu or Mustapha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by GAR3TH(m): 10:03pm On Oct 26, 2010
He was asked to predict if IBB would win the 2011 elections. . . .then he died cry grin
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by apoti(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2010
A condolence register will be opened in all sports secretariat in the country. All the former sports officials, Amos Adamu from Nigeria, Sani Lulu, Maigari will grace the burial
[quote][/quote]
U mean all the former sport thieves grin
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Mobinga: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
He was asked to predict Nigeria's future then he . . . . .
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by apoti(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2010
GAR3TH:

He was asked to predict if IBB would win the 2011 elections. . . .then he died cry grin
That's really true may be IBB guessed what his prediction would be and decided to poison him grin
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by infolpf: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2010
Yum, calamari!
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by kabukabu50(m): 12:03am On Oct 27, 2010
great,can we fry him now, go deutschland for next world cup grin grin grin
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by DamiKhojie(m): 12:06am On Oct 27, 2010
Crumbled in the limelight cry RIP
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by semid4lyfe(m): 12:16am On Oct 27, 2010
RIP Paul. . .wish you a safe journey as you depart this world to join your ancestors.
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by puskin: 12:31am On Oct 27, 2010
He had a child b4 he departed ohhh. . . . . .and the child has already started preidcting matche just like Paul his father did.
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by mamagee3(f): 12:48am On Oct 27, 2010
This thing is really funny! grin grin

An Octopus dies and it becomes a global news. . .
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Okijajuju1(m): 12:49am On Oct 27, 2010
I wonder if he predicted his death and prolly ressurection!! grin
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by mamagee3(f): 12:58am On Oct 27, 2010
190:

MY GOAT OF 11YEARS DIED YESTERDAY

After predicting

the death of ya-adua!
the disappearance of mama-gee

There's no doubt in my mind that you're retarded. . .
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 27, 2010
ROTFLMSGBO@ mObinga,loma and co grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:57am On Oct 27, 2010
ikamefa:

since e don die make we begin make kalamari soup then

yeye!!!! world cup predicting octopus my watery yansh grin grin
watery yansh kwa? Wats makin ya , Watery? Octopus?? Lets go there!
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by rafmike(m): 3:55am On Oct 27, 2010
na wa oo, i thought octupus is one of
german's favorite food,
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by seedord247(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2010
He was ask will Nigeria ever had free and fair election and said that i would rather died than seeing nigeria had free and fair election
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2010
Now if this was in Nigeria, they'll say na witch turn octopus lol.

lipsrsealed
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Ihengote: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Day. I do not come to you by chance.

Am the son of d late Paul d Octopus who die today. Before he die he left $1bn in a special vault in World Bank for safekeeping.

As his eldest son I am entitled to that money, from which I will then divide for the rest of the family.

But because our father's wives many, there is,  K-leg, and I need your help to claim it. This is not a scam,

What!!!     I am the eldest. What do u mean. We shall settle it in court. Bowleaze Cove Court. Weymouth. 

ok am  d youngest, i need the money to train my self.
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by McCoy91(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Now if this was in Nigeria, they'll say na witch turn octopus lol.

lipsrsealed
shey oh
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by victorazy(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2010
Poor Octopus my friend
Re: Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2010
He should have seen that coming

African Fashion Celebrities Designers / Actor Desmond Elliot Slaughtered In A Hotel / [PHOTOS] Who's More Sexier In Bikini Wear Between Kim Kardashian And Rihanna?