Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager (1594 Views)

Open A Live Forex Account Now, You Stand To Benefit Alot / Make Money In Forex Account Management / Employ Me As Your Personal Forex Account Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager by naijaguy2017: 7:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Stumbled on punchng.com and saw and advert of a Forext Account Manager who own the website https://standardfx.org . Having lost so much money in Forex, I want to know if you have had him manage any of your accounts and how was the experience. Am actually looking for Forex Account manager. Urgent please. Thanks.
Re: The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager by naijaguy2017: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2019
Still waiting for replles
Re: The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager by timishift(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
I tried him once and the experience was unpleasant. I lost almost $300 trading with him. Since then I have moved to take the bull by the horn. I trade myself.

2 Likes

Re: The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager by naijaguy2017: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2019
Really? Wow. This is discouraging. May I know how long ago please.
Re: The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager by timishift(m): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2019
That was last year. I will advise you to learn more about the market and get a very good trading system. The market revolves around fundamental, technical and sentiment analysis.
Re: The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager by Raphiex: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Good Evening Sir,

I saw your advert requesting for a few account manager. I am a free traders/ forex account manager, I can manage your account.

I know how hard it is to convince investors in this business because of past experiences. I have sacrifice alot in money and time whicg has fortified me, made me learn more about the market and now profitable as a trader. I wouldn't ask for too much to start as we can have a face I face meeting before commitment.

I believe in transparency and not mere painting of words because I need investment.We all need money and we are in it to make money.

We can start small and invest more upon trading result. I trade like the professionals not like a greedy retail trader.

Thanks.
Re: The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager by skomolayo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
Standardfx.org traded for me with good profit....they delivered as promised
quote author=naijaguy2017 post=81835899]Stumbled on punchng.com and saw and advert of a Forext Account Manager who own the website https://standardfx.org . Having lost so much money in Forex, I want to know if you have had him manage any of your accounts and how was the experience. Am actually looking for Forex Account manager. Urgent please. Thanks. [/quote]
Re: The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager by Abiolamac: 7:15am On Oct 27, 2019
/forexarmysignal
Re: The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager by Blissful45(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
skomolayo:
quote author=naijaguy2017 post=81835899]Stumbled on punchng.com and saw and advert of a Forext Account Manager who own the website https://standardfx.org . Having lost so much money in Forex, I want to know if you have had him manage any of your accounts and how was the experience. Am actually looking for Forex Account manager. Urgent please. Thanks.

Check mail, sir.
Re: The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager by Blissful45(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2023
skomolayo:
quote author=naijaguy2017 post=81835899]Stumbled on punchng.com and saw and advert of a Forext Account Manager who own the website https://standardfx.org . Having lost so much money in Forex, I want to know if you have had him manage any of your accounts and how was the experience. Am actually looking for Forex Account manager. Urgent please. Thanks.

Pls Sir check your email. Thanks
Re: The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager by Gasayi(m): 8:56am On Apr 14, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager by Blissful45(m): 3:20am On Apr 15, 2023
skomolayo:

You're not responding
Re: The Punchng.com Forex Account Manager by Blissful45(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2023
skomolayo:

Why are u doing this?

(1) (Reply)

With Just 5k, You Can Turn Your Life Around / SHOCKING: The First Person To Deposit Money Into A Bank In Nigeria - Pics / Invest Around The New Dangote Refinery And Expatriate Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.