Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Bobrisky To Gift His Giant Birthday Cake To Any Couple Getting Married At Weeken - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bobrisky To Gift His Giant Birthday Cake To Any Couple Getting Married At Weeken (580 Views)

I Got Married At 25, Finished My Phd At 35 And Became A Professor At 40. / My Company Wont Buy Us Cake To Celebrate Our Birthday, Wicked Employers / LIRS Staff Queried For Gross Misconduct After Returning A Birthday Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky To Gift His Giant Birthday Cake To Any Couple Getting Married At Weeken by onyeka76(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2019
Bobrisky to gift his giant birthday cakes to any couple getting married this weekend

Follwing disruption of the Bobrisky’s lavish 28th Birthday party by police invasion, the cross-dresser has now offered to give out his giant birthday cakes to any couple getting married this weekend.

According to him, ‘this was supposed to be my birthday cake for my birthday last night before it was cancelled for no reason. Like I used to say my heart is filled with gold but many haters are just looking for my downfall lol. If you are getting married dis weekend pls come and have dis cake. I repeat no amount of hate will change who I am. I will preserved the cake in my freezer at home so don’t be bothered about spoiling’.

More : https://www.newsvil.com/2019/09/bobrisky-to-gift-his-giant-birthday-cakes-to-any-couple-getting-married-this-weekend.html/

Re: Bobrisky To Gift His Giant Birthday Cake To Any Couple Getting Married At Weeken by DonBenny77(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2019
God forbid! After marriage dey go born boy, born girl then born Bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky To Gift His Giant Birthday Cake To Any Couple Getting Married At Weeken by Shorsky1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
What should the couple say if they are been asked the source of the cake??

(1) (Reply)

. / Learn How To Get Unlimited Data From MTN With 500 / Branch Service Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.