Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Learn How To Get Unlimited Data From MTN With 500 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How To Get Unlimited Data From MTN With 500 (583 Views)

Learn How To Get Unlimited Data From MTN With An Airtime Of 1200 / July 2019 MTN Free Browsing Cheat ( Unlimited Data) / Learn How To Generate Recharge Card Pin, Sell Airtime And Data From Ur Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Get Unlimited Data From MTN With 500 by Boblorhd(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
How much do you spend on Subscription in a month? A lot right? For me, I subscribe about 4 times in a month, I spend 4000 on Sub monthly.

But after I leant a new trick on how to get unlimited MTN data, I haven't subscribed for a month. You can also do this, all you need is a new MTN Sim card and airtime of 1200.

With these 2 things, you can get unlimited data, you won't have to subcribe again and the funny thing is that you will be the one controlling the amount of data you have. As much as you want.

Note: This is not a cheat code that MTN will bann its actually a legal process.

So you if you are interested in learning this new Hack, I can teach you for just 500.

Reach out to me on WhatsApp through: 09017609056

Re: Learn How To Get Unlimited Data From MTN With 500 by iExplore(m): 12:20am On Oct 24, 2020
Boblorhd:
How much do you spend on Subscription in a month? A lot right? For me, I subscribe about 4 times in a month, I spend 4000 on Sub monthly.

But after I leant a new trick on how to get unlimited MTN data, I haven't subscribed for a month. You can also do this, all you need is a new MTN Sim card and airtime of 1200.

With these 2 things, you can get unlimited data, you won't have to subcribe again and the funny thing is that you will be the one controlling the amount of data you have. As much as you want.

Note: This is not a cheat code that MTN will bann its actually a legal process.

So you if you are interested in learning this new Hack, I can teach you for just 500.

Reach out to me on WhatsApp through: 09017609056

Here's a free business strategy, bro.

Agree to teach one person this trick of yours.
Let the person you teach come and testify that you are legit, and that the trick works (that is of cause if it really worked)

When this is confirmed, trust me bro, you will become a millionaire within 24hours, because hundreds of people would be willing to pay the N500 to learn it.

P.S: That one person you will be teaching is me. Not your second Monika.
Let me know what you think about this idea, bro.

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Get Unlimited Data From MTN With 500 by Boblorhd(m): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2020
Good one, reach out to me

Re: Learn How To Get Unlimited Data From MTN With 500 by iExplore(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Boblorhd:
Good one, reach out to me

Thanks, but I prefer email

(1) (Reply)

I Have Always Wanted To Ask / 300k In 1 Week Indoors Doing What You Too Can. Now I Want To Show You How / Do You Need A Customized Software To Run Your Business Smoothly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.