Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,253 members, 7,839,305 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Help With Canada Skilled Permanent Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Canada Skilled Permanent Visa (1021 Views)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Canada Skilled Permanent Visa by uchek7(f): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2011
I am thinking of applying for the canada permanent visa for skilled wokers. i am an IT professional and i studied microbiology but my profession is not among the 38 areas that can apply for the program. also, i dont have the recommended amount in my bank statement. how do i go about it? please i need suggestions
Re: Help With Canada Skilled Permanent Visa by gel03: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2011
uchek7:

I am thinking of applying for the canada permanent visa for skilled wokers. i am an IT professional and i studied microbiology but my profession is not among the 38 areas that can apply for the program. also, i dont have the recommended amount in my bank statement. how do i go about it? please i need suggestions

you need to get everything in place to apply for permanent residence. from finance to work experience to ielts etc. meanwhile in the present eligible occupations, IT is not amongst but by the end of June a new occupation list will be out. so u can check cic.gc.ca by then.

(1) (Reply)

What Items Are Prohibited For Me To Carry In My Luggage Traveling To The US? / Nigerian In Cape Town, South Africa. / Plz How Do I Fill The Canada Immigration Form I Downloaded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.