Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) (56962 Views)

Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face / Friends And Family Surprise Zlatan Ibile On His 26th Birthday (Video) / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Davash222:
How can someone like Zlatan be attracting female fans Shows the level Nigerian girls operate on.
Tueh.

A lot of 30 - 35 year old women will gladly sleep with Rema.

No disrespect but a lot of women go crazy for artist, sometimes their age doesn't even matter.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by okeniti: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
The woman that in the future will be called Auntie out of respect. If genders were rev.....you know where i'm going.
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Teacher1776:

Nairaland is a forum. If u are an eyewitness of the Sid scene, it is your duty to report it here. If it is something of interest, it will be pushed to the front page. That is how they operate here. Everybody here is a report.

OK Sir
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by Martins811: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by vertueptime: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Person way resemble taribo west, tofiakwa
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by GeneralPula: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

You have no idea... Forget how most of them dress, and form... Most of these young ladies have zero class. undecided

I can relate!!

1 Like

Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
zlatan abeg next time drag her on stsge and press her yansh n boobi then feel her vjajay win 3-1
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by Raalsalghul: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Martinez39:
You will never see stupid feminists like cococandy, pocohantas, doitforyou, BigBashiru etc. condemning this nonsense. Imagine if boys were touching Tiwa Savage's vagina and butt on stage. The reaction would be crazy.
Posts like this are reasons why I followed you in the first place.

Have this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by Awesomefred32(m): 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
This one weak me
I comment my reserve
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by foster212: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Davash222:
How can someone like Zlatan be attracting female fans Shows the level Nigerian girls operate on.
Tueh.
Na because of money. Na that Bolanle thing cause am. She dey find who go take her for free shopping too.
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
If the reverse was the case some foolish myopic feminist human riqht would have travel to geneva to sue zlatan for molesting and traumatizing a woman just because they believe women are the weaker race

1 Like

Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by foster212: 12:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Is he gonna sue her?
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ugly zlatrine shocked
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by Haylizz: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
anochuko01:
Reverse their genders and watch the world burn with thunder, fire, brimestone and sulphur!
U wicked oo

1 Like

Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by Dagger79(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tiwa and Yemi Alade i hope you guys are seeing this, so that when i will jump into stage nd press your yansh let nobody hold me.

1 Like

Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by shogsman(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigerians girls are weirdly cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by Mraproko1: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bloggers self what is sexually harras here zlatan enjoy the thing ona dey say sexually harras
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by Od1n: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
'Zlatan "enjoys" free handjob?' would you have said 'Simi "enjoys" free fingering' is roles were reversed? Get some education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by MasterPapi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Chelseaplus:
Shocking: Zlantan enjoys a ‘free hand job’ from female fans on stage.

In the video currently trending online was the moment female fan sexually harass the music singer.

From the video, fans sexually harass Zlatan Ibile on stage touch his private part.

According to IG user, wrote: "Babe no get chill, she just dey romance Zlatan prick..thank God they took him away from stage or else who knows". See video below..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B15pUu6lWse/?hl=en

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/female-fans-sexually-harass-zlatan.html?m=1

Nigerian slay mamas.. Get sense IJN
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by Zinny25(f): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Is that pic up there the zlatan? What's attractive about that guy that my fellow girls will just be touching his thing...

If it were to be Peter okoye or 2 face or even small wizkid e for better
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by macho44(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Davash222:
Tueh.
na money b fine bobo
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by tsavkeghps(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Tarse
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by gustav25: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gifthove:
grin cheesy

Thief
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by Leo588(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
I even think say Zlatan Ibrahimovic sef....wetin dah one get?
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by wildfire2000(f): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Davash222:
Tueh.

I tell you ooo.His mouth alone makes me wanna throw up.You should have seen how girls rushed him at my state university.
Re: Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) by Chelseaplus: 1:17am On Dec 14, 2019
See gbola

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba / Nigerian Top Comedians And Their Wives (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Gifts Iya Awero 3 Bedroom Flat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.