Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs (28113 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacy Student Arrested In India With 15.56 Grams Of Heroin / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India / Nigerian woman arrested in India with 696 grams of heroin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by RockHard: 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
Uchanna Whyyyhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Olamigenius(m): 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigerians just reppin us everywhere with badt stuff, Until Hustle ..God Bless Nigeria ��

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by dokyOloye: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
FCBboy:
Igbo kwenu
Is Obutt an Igbo name?
Travel, una no go gree

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by darocha1: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
mansakhalifa:
1.25 Crore Rupees is 12.5 million in our numbering system which is quite different from that of the Indian sub-continent by the way.

1 Crore alone is 10 million. Therefore 1.25 Crore should give you 12.5 million.

Now, 1 Rupee is 5.04 Naira. Went through the pains to re-confirm that on various exchange rate/forex sites. When you convert 12.5 million Indian Rupees to Naira, you get something in the region of 63 million Naira.

Very expensive "eggs" indeed. Wonder what sort of chickens lay those sort of eggs...

Are you the FOWL that laid the EGGS. Gerrahia. Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by mmadu4: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
abomination nigeria all the type the idiot should be stoned to death or hanged , tufiakwa ,
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by MetaPhysical: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
After beating world records on internet fraud in USA go India and beat world record in hawking most expensive chicken eggs. grin grin grin

Kwenu! Kwenu! Kwenu!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
darocha1:

Are you the FOWL that laid the EGGS. Gerrahia. Lol
No, you are the vulture. Matter of fact, you look like one, kid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by PureFace1(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Oh God not again!

Okoro should pity us a little in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by themes009(m): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Motherfukar shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Jasseyfrd(m): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
mansakhalifa:
1.25 Crore Rupees is 12.5 million in our numbering system which is quite different from that of the Indian sub-continent by the way.

Now, 1 Rupee is 5.04 Naira. Went through the pains to re-confirm that on various exchange rate/forex sites. When you convert 12.5 million Indian Rupees to Naira, you get something in the region of 63 million Naira.

Very expensive "eggs" indeed. Wonder what sort of chickens lay those sort of eggs...

Indeed, what a commendable effort
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ukbaba123:
Ibo and drug trafficking are like sars and bribe.
Where do worthless animals like these crawl out from chai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by planetx: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
He is a Jew from Isreal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Aderupoko2: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Some tribes just have some speciality. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
tot:

Please let's stop trying to justify evil. There is NO excuse for evil.

Turning a promising country to poverty capital of the world is not evil enough for you?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by renewable1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm! It's well.

We have solar power system as low as 135k..
Check my signature.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by alizma: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Finally they drag Israel into drug business
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by tot(f): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Turning a promising country to poverty capital of the world is not evil enough for you?

So therefore all of us should turn to crime?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by gwarotango: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
LZAA immhotep the flateeenos have done it again grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
gwarotango:
LZAA immhotep the flateeenos have done it again grin grin
Abacha never stole, and Ganduje is not kworropt grin grin

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jchi9876:
Yeegbo kwenu
There is nothing like uchanna obutt in the Igbo naming tradition/system so i dont know where that is coming from.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by dermmy(m): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Lmfao. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Sanchez01: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
drips8:
I don't get the connection between Nigerian drug dealers and Asian nations
I'm sure it has to do with their laws. The stricter the drug law of a country, the more expensive drugs would be in that country. These criminal elements understand this and wouldn't mind risking their lives for a trip.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
FCBboy:
Igbo kwenu
There is nothing like uchanna or obutt in the Igbo naming tradition/system(not to be confused with uchenna)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by olajizz01(m): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari effect continues

A nation on steady decline
keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
richie240:
na wah o.
I expect Igbos and KANU to reject this.
How can they label ipob/biafran as nigerian? This is unacceptable.
there is nothing like uchanna obutt in the Igbo naming tradition/system(not to be cofused with uchenna)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jchi9876:

Uchenna the developer with Igbo from biafuro
There is nothing like uchanna obutt in the Igbo naming tradition/system(not to be confused with uchenna)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Hoodbilonia: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
Had it been they coti at india was corrupt
They wud share those golden eggs laced with drugs
At least 60/40
Wtf thats close to 64. Meter .
173k usd hard drugs
Men
Fuckkkkkkkk
Golden eggs
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
tot:

So therefore all of us should turn to crime?

I don't know about that...

But I'm sure Buhari and Tinubu are criminals
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Originalsly: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
soberdrunk:

What is wrong with Nigerians? They will just be disgracing us all over and giving us bad image, that is how I was gisting with one babe in Dubai airport, as she sighted my passport she change seat...... >:

(

Did she find out your tribe first before getting the hell away from you? (May tribalists stop and think about your answer)

@ topic.... even if the Police were not tipped off.... who on earth doesn't know exactly what eggs look like? Even if it were a random stop... they opened the tray... those eggs would get their attention...like [/i]wow!... look at these rough shelled eggs... I've never seen such in my life... what kind of eggs are these Sir?... and oh oh?...these are kinda extra heavy for eggs... are you sure these are eggs sir?..hmmm.... tough shell... wouldn't even crack.... come with me sir... [i]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by tot(f): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

I don't know about that...

But I'm sure Buhari and Tinubu are criminals

This thread is not about Buhari or Tinubu, face the issue and stop trying to deflect.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ukbaba123:
Ibo and drug trafficking are like sars and bribe.
Igbo has nothing to do with this as there is nothing like uchanna obutt in the Igbo naming tradition/system(not to be confused with uchenna)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Longnthick(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
frbona:
Please drop his name for NCAN assessment
UCHANNA ISRAEL UBUTT, this is not an Igbo name biko...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abia: Uzuakoli Police Station Attackers Used Dynamites, Rocket Launchers — PPRO / SARS Operatives Intercept Snatched Vehicle In Rivers, Weapons Recovered. Photos / Catholic Priest Jailed For 30 Years For Murdering Albino In Malawi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.