Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs (28123 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacy Student Arrested In India With 15.56 Grams Of Heroin / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India / Nigerian woman arrested in India with 696 grams of heroin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
tot:

This thread is not about Buhari or Tinubu, face the issue and stop trying to deflect.

This thread is about a plague....

I'm talking about the cause and source of it ... Also not excusing what the guy did..

Don't think this is the last time you were hear about Nigerians doing crime both home and abroad... Because people like you shy away from the root cause of the problem
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by GeneralPula: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
[s]
BULLIONVAN4:
There is nothing like uchanna obutt in the Igbo naming tradition/system(not to be confused with uchenna)
[/s]

Him edit name ni joor
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
MetaPhysical:
After beating world records on internet fraud in USA go India and beat world record in hawking most expensive chicken eggs. grin grin grin

Kwenu! Kwenu! Kwenu!

Dont be an ignorant fellow! there is nothing like uchanna obutt in the Igbo naming tradition/system(not to be confused with uchenna)
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Stricklybidness(m): 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
drips8:
I don't get the connection between Nigerian drug dealers and Asian nations
Good question...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by gwarotango: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
soberdrunk:
What is wrong with Nigerians? They will just be disgracing us all over and giving us bad image, that is how I was gisting with one babe in Dubai airport, as she sighted my passport she change seat...... angry
Nigerians you say? Hmmmm grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by vertueptime: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Biafran powder, na them, i only came to verify the name and mark attendance.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
PureFace1:
Oh God not again!

Okoro should pity us a little in this country
Obutt uchanna is not an Igbo name(do not be cofused with uchenna)
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by tot(f): 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

This thread is about a plague....

I'm talking about the cause and source of it ... Also not excusing what the guy did..

Don't think this is the last time you were hear about Nigerians doing crime both home and abroad... Because people like you shy away from the root cause of the problem

Eod. That is the key thing here. Condemning the evil. Simple.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by wellmax(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
dokyOloye:
Is Obutt an Igbo name?
Travel, una no go gree

Ok I see, Uchenna is a Fulani name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
tot:

So therefore all of us should turn to crime?
Who was your English teacher? he/she needs to be punished and recover all the money you paid to him. "SO THEREFORE"
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by tot(f): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Who was your English teacher? he/she needs to be punished and recover all the money you paid to him. "SO THEREFORE"

Do you feel better now? Face the topic, oga English teacher. Crime supporters association.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
gwarotango:
LZAA immhotep the flateeenos have done it again grin grin
Uchanna Obutt is not an Igbo name so be careful.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by 1stKing: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
mansakhalifa:
1.25 Crore Rupees is 12.5 million in our numbering system which is quite different from that of the Indian sub-continent by the way.

1 Crore alone is 10 million. Therefore 1.25 Crore should give you 12.5 million.

Now, 1 Rupee is 5.04 Naira. Went through the pains to re-confirm that on various exchange rate/forex sites. When you convert 12.5 million Indian Rupees to Naira, you get something in the region of 63 million Naira.

Very expensive "eggs" indeed. Wonder what sort of chickens lay those sort of eggs...
nice research
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by naijacentric(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bar1941:
Kudos to the northerners (though am a westerner),obviously they have their own menace as well but when it comes to spoiling the reputation of the country outside you hardly see them there. Also, despite their huge population you hardly see the desperation of wanting to leave the country by crook means in them, they possess this contemptious attitude that seems to be lacking in many other tribes in Nigeria. One can not determine the level of spoilage these criminal acts have done to us as people until you leave the shore of the country or try to do business with foreigners. Sadly our external affairs ministries have be so docile, kudos to Prof. Dora Akunyili who made some impacts during her time as a minister to rebrand us. In summary, it is obvious our generation is doomed in this ugly act, please let us start changing this crazy orientation of get rich quick and celebration of rich criminals in coming generations so that we can safe them from these ugly circumstances many of us encounter now.
guy forget dose guys live on government at the expense of their southern counterparts so don't conclude so fast
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Kcreal2: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Don't mind them Jare, since when did Uchanna Obutt become an Ibo name. The spirit of tribalism at work
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by AlhajaChinyere: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
I REFUSE TO CHECK THE NAME BUT I AM SURE CHUKWU OR CHI OR CHE MUST BE IN THE NAME.

AND I AM SURE HE IS FROM THE FAMOUS DRUG DEALING KILLER MONEY-AT-ALL-COST DEVELOPER TRIBE, somebody please tell me I am wrong. That the culprit is not an Easterner.....please somebody tell me!

Lzaa immhotep Genbuharii deveilhimself and other evil flattrons on NL please tell me he is not from your side....please
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Nyamuri: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nyamuri amaka! grin

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by tsavkeghps(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
wellmax:

Ok I see, Uchenna is a Fulani name.
Uchanna is not an Igbo name., tribalism has corupted your reasoning that you hardly comprehend simple written english( uchanna and uchenna has nothing in common, i dont even know its meaning)
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:
I REFUSE TO CHECK THE NAME BUT I AM SURE CHUKWU OR CHI OR CHE MUST BE IN THE NAME.

AND I AM SURE HE IS FROM THE FAMOUS DRUG DEALING KILLER MONEY-AT-ALL-COST DEVELOPER TRIBE, somebody please tell me I am wrong. That the culprit is not an Easterner.....please somebody tell me!

Lzaa immhotep Genbuharii deveilhimself and other evil flattrons on NL please tell me he is not from your side....please
Calm down and confess that Igbo amaka.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
AlhajaChinyere:

Obviously, he is not an eastener as uchanna obutt is not an Igbo name( do not be confused with uchenna)
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Obviously, he is not an eastener as uchanna obutt is not an Igbo name( do not be confused with uchenna)
AlhajaChinyere will soon tell us that Abacha never stole.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by shaggy007(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
mansakhalifa:
1.25 Crore Rupees is 12.5 million in our numbering system which is quite different from that of the Indian sub-continent by the way.

1 Crore alone is 10 million. Therefore 1.25 Crore should give you 12.5 million.

Now, 1 Rupee is 5.04 Naira. Went through the pains to re-confirm that on various exchange rate/forex sites. When you convert 12.5 million Indian Rupees to Naira, you get something in the region of 63 million Naira.

Very expensive "eggs" indeed. Wonder what sort of chickens lay those sort of eggs...

The golden goose

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by akmath: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Police fold hands for this guy...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by DevilhimseIf: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nyamuri:
Nyamuri amaka! grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy justwise oam4j
rule 5
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by DevilhimseIf: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

Him edit name ni joor
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by gwarotango: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Did I say it was an Ibo name?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by wellmax(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Uchanna is not an Igbo name., tribalism has corupted your reasoning that you hardly comprehend simple written english( uchanna and uchenna has nothing in common, i dont even know its meaning)

The guy is Igbo. Forget about the spelling adulteration. We know them and how they roll. Bunch of fraudster.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by focus7: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Another of our bloda from the south east in what they know best to do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by ProfBrugo: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Developing another man’s country by force.

Shameless ipob
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India With 600 Grams Of Heroin Shaped As Eggs by Jaqenhghar: 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
The man kust ve very stùpid. Whoever imports eggs. Ill find it suspicious when I see a man trying to enter a country with eggs. When did eggs become scarce in India

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Confirms Army’s Handover Of 20 Arrested TASUED Students For Fraud / PHOTOS: Man Arrested For Kidnapping His Worker / Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.