Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

10 Days Life And Talents Series - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Days Life And Talents Series (770 Views)

Get Your Youtube Channel Fully Monetized In 10 Days With 1k Sub & 4K Watchhours / Video: Summary Of Our Spiritual Life And Talents / Get Thousands Of Real Followers And Likes Organically On Instagram |10 Days Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Days Life And Talents Series by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 02, 2019
For 10 Days I will be sharing with you my “10 Days Series Titled: Your God Gifted Life and Talents is a Blessing From God and The Solutions to Your Life Problems. Go Find it, go do it, go live it”.

Day 1. Intro about your God Gifted Life and Talents.

Day 2. Steps to Finding|Discovering your God gifted Life and Talents.

Day 3. Important Factors and Cautions Of your God Gifted Life and Talents.

Day 4. Signs and Evidence to Confirm You are In Your God Gifted Life and Talents.

Day 5. Hindering Elements and Factors Stopping you From Finding, Living and Doing your God gifted Life and Talents.

Day 6. Categories/Groups Of your God gifted Life and Talents.

Day 7. Questions to Ask Yourself When Analyzing Your God Gifted Life and Talents.

Day 8. Purpose of your God Gifted Life and Talents.

Day 9. Rewards and Benefits of Finding, Doing, Living your God Gifted Life and Talents.

Day 10. Outro about Your God Gifted Life and Talents.

Matthew 25:14-30
14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man traveling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord’s money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Ephesians 4:11-14
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive.

Re: 10 Days Life And Talents Series by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2019
For 10 Days I will be sharing with you my “10 Days Series Titled: Your God Gifted Life and Talents is a Blessing From God and The Solutions to Your Life Problems. Go Find it, go do it, go live it”.

Day 1. Intro about your God Gifted Life and Talents.

Our God gifted life and talents are FREE gifts/tools[SEPARATE, SPECIAL AND UNIQUE SPANNER and SCREWDRIVER] God has Given to Us/Built/Planted inside us When He Was Making and Creating Us to work With Us Through them. In another Language, it it the Natural Born With Ability or Knowledge to Do Something good With Passions and Love Doing That Thing Perfect.

Examples of Talents of Singing[you can see person like Wizkid, 2face], Motivating People With our Words and How We Voice them[You can see person like Bishop TDjakes, Pastor Tunde Bakare] , Cooking a Particular Food, Playing Football Very Well[you can see person like C.Ronaldo, Messi], [You see person like Me, A website designer, Bible Teacher, Phone/computer Configure expert and my rest talents], [and all these mentions individual are born with the gift planted inside them, though it doesn’t stop there, They have to put it to work to make it grow otherwise after discovering and figuring it out without putting it to work, just as a seed that dies if not taken care of properly or well fed, that how the talents also Quenches inside of them], Learning, Knowing and Teaching the Word Of God[Like Men of God, you need to figure this out by what they Produce], Beating of Drums, Doing Amazing and Funny Things that Makes People to Laugh etc…

..Whatever you can do perfect on your Own without been taught[But have to Make use of it in order for it to Grow]. These are Your Own God Gifted Life and Talents That God Has Planted inside you to Work with you Through them.
Finding, Doing and Living your Own God Gifted Life and Talents is One of the Best way Of Serving/worshiping God. You cannot Live another Person Life and Talents and Expect you will Excel well in it, and serve God better.

From the Word of God, All those People Who Served God Better do and Live their Own God Gifted Life and Talents.
Jesus too, The Kinda Life he Live here on earth was not another person Life and Talents, But His Own, that was why he didn’t do what the whole General Crowd Was doing, instead he knows what his God Gifted Life and Talents[Spanner and Screw Driver God Has Given Him] was, and How God has Called him to Serve/Worship him with it[Teaching while God was the One Happening and Performing the Signs, Wonders and Miracles].

Without Doing and Living your God Gifted Life and Talents, Its Just Like Serving God Without Faith, and without [faith] it is impossible to Serve/Worship/Please God, Because Your God Gifted Life and Talents is What God is going to use as his Partner/Fellow Worker/Servant.

….If Jesus Christ Came into the World and was Doing and Living Another Person Life and Talents, Do you think he can please God or Serve Him The Way God wanna use him?, His God Gifted Life and Talents Was to Teach and to show us the Right way.

…..Assuming Moses Did not Discover his Own God gifted Life and talents which makes him to later refuse/rejects to be called the son of Pharaoh’s Daughter, Do you think He could serve God better, how God Used him to make Life Easier for Them [The Israelite]?

…..Assuming Samson Did not Discover his Own God gifted Life and talents of Power, which make him to Fight and Win Battle and also against the Lion, Do you think he would have made his name into the Word of God as A Strong man that Battle with the Lion and Defeated Lion?

…..Assuming Daniel Did not Discover his Own God gifted Life and talents as a Dream Interpreter which make him to Interprets Nebuchadnezzar Dreams, Do you think he would had been raised up to that position before others and also keep a good Story in the Word of God?

……And am sure you too believe that non of these people That Served/Worked with God Doing and Living their Own God gifted Life and Talents Makes Hell fire, All Makes Heaven at the End of the Journey. I am 100% Convince of that
And Doing and Living Your God Gifted Life and Talents Makes you A Celebrity to Others[especially those who don’t];
Celebrity is not having Money, Being Too handsome, Very Beautiful, Or the Most Brilliant…

Celebrity is Doing what you have that make you different from the Crowd who does not…

Let say, You might be born Ugly, But when you are doing and living Your God gifted Life and Talents Better among others who don’t, the doing will replace/override the ugliness in the eyes of people, they will not be seeing the ugliness, but what you re doing because doing and living your God gifted life and Talents among those who don’t, it makes you special, unique and valuable in their sight.

Let say, You might be born Poor, But when you are doing and living Your God gifted Life and Talents Better among others who don’t, the doing will replace/override the Poorness in the eyes of people, they will not be seeing the Poverty, but what you re doing because doing and living your God gifted life and Talents among those who don’t, it makes you special, unique and valuable in their sight.

Finally, You May want to know or maybe asking; Is it everybody that Has this God Gifted Life and Talents?:
Yes……if you are a servant of God, You have. see Mathew 25:14-15 and Ephesian 4:11-13.

So, Since God is Not going to Come Down again to work with man in a fleshy/Human Nature. You and I Is who God is Gonna use to Work Things Out here on earth through the Life and Talents he has Given to Me and You[Our God Gifted Life and Talents], that was why he gave us, and put inside of us his working tools[The Life and Talents]

….he didn’t came down from heaven himself to divide the red sea for the people of Israelite to cross, it was the tool[life and talents] he gave to Moses he used, the Rod and How to Use it.
….he didn’t come down from heaven himself to plead with Nebuchadnezzar on behalf of Daniel, to pardon him when he made the will of punishing them for not been able to interpret and tell him what his dreams meant, it was the tool[life and talents] he gave Daniel he use, the Life and Talents of Dream Interpretation.

….he didn’t come down from heaven himself to fight for Samson when he was with the lion, it was the tool[life and talents] he gave Samson he use, the Life and Talents of Strength.
And the Devil has blinded and still blinding peoples eyes from knowing, so that they will not know and Get things Better For themselves.

Your God Gifted Life and Talents is a Blessing From God and The Solutions to Your Life Problems. Go Find it, go do it, go live it.
Re: 10 Days Life And Talents Series by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2019

Day 2. Steps to Finding|Discovering your God gifted Life and Talents:

1. Become a closed Friend of God and His Word: From his Word, The Bible he Speaks to you Privately via; His word when Studying them, In dreams/Revelations/Visions After Much time Spent with him and His World and He will also show you how he has called you to serve him here on earth towards Eternity, His Spirit Inside you, His Spirits Speaks to your Heart and Senses[ like a popup taught/idea that jumps or comes into your mind prepared itself without you arranging it].

I Started this When I Realize that Everything i am going up and down looking for; food, money, Clothing, housing and shelter etc..My Father have them in store for me, but my ignorance was my disease then, and i came to understand that life is not about eating and drinking, but of Peace and Love in Whatever your Hands Find to do

2. Listen to Your Dissatisfaction: Dissatisfaction is a bad thing and we Must do Everything Possible to Avoid and Prevent it, So if you are Miserable in your Current life, Work, School, Environment[ or whatever you are doing now] For a long time, and you have Prayed, seek Counsels/Guidance From Men of God, Search The Scriptures and still Miserable, Consider this; GOD May be having another Plan for you.

I Experience this too when i was working under a contract in an Indian iron Company at Lagos State, Hardship and Pains. I Never felt Happy doing the work or being there, Pains and Sorrows is was always the end of it/the work, The Frustration i faced was what made me to take that risk of Quitting the Job and to Find out why, what going on before i came to understand that What is not yours[Your God Gifted Life and TALENTS] will never be yours, and even if you try to get or do it, you will never experience peace, AND I Learned this also that

…..You must NOT do what everybody is Doing to Became What God Has Destined you to Be. So God Teaches and opens OUR eyes In times of distress, and Use Some Kinda Pains to Open Our Eyes from Falling into the Pit.

3. Listen to others: just as Dissatisfaction can be a road map from God to Show us our God gifted Life and Talents, Listening to What People Says or Have to Say about what you do and how you do them too is also another Flashlight from God. I am not saying you Should Pay attention or listen to every word, sentence, comment or voice people say, But if What they Continue to Say Repeatedly About what you do, and How you do them looks alike, matches or Fits what you’re Feeling, your Passions, What we love doing that give us joy in our innermost Part, What God has Already Showed or revealed to us either in dreams or from Spending and Being a closed friend with him and his word, Its also a Solid Indication From God.

I Put this step to Practice too whenever i do something that please or hurt people, i pay attentions to what they have to say about what i do, how i do it, and how they say it, If what they said MATCHED MY PASSIONS AND What am Thinking inside me as my Own Portion, Gift or life, I capture it, but i don’t believe it that Moment it until i hear The-same word/say from More than 2 persons. because, The Word of God made Me to Understand That a Matter MUST be Established and Confirmed by the Mouth of 2 to 3 Persons as witness

4. Listen to Your Gifts[The Free or Natural Born With ability or knowledge of doing a thing better without being taught]: Let me Use School Subject for this area to illustrate what am trying to pass into your head here, God Created Mathematics, but don’t Expect you will Excel in Mathematics if Mathematics is Not Your Portion/Department[Your God Gifted Life and Talents]. Because you were Created with A Special Gifts[Life and Talents Outside Mathematics]. Even though you Cant excel in Mathematics, but you can do well in Elementary Science or Biology[other subjects outside mathematics], think of what you can do better with Confidence and Boldness, think of what you can do that your strength lies, think of what you can do that People are Convince of you when it comes to that area, think of what you can do that you are better and can do it perfect. This is also another Way of God Calling your Phone.

Though i don’t know how to Sing, i don’t know how to dance, i don’t know how to Speak in Tongues, I don’t know how to……but i can build and design website Very well, I can do Funny things to make people laugh, I can motivate people, I can Learn, Know and teach people about the Knowledge of Gods Word, I can teach Married couple on how to make their home better and Stand gallant, and I can configure and Setup Phones/Computer Perfect WITHOUT ME GOING OUTSIDE TO LEARN IT. this is My Own Gift and Portions

I MUST NOT SAY BECAUSE MY FRIEND IS A MUSICIAN LET ME LEAVE MY OWN LIFE AND TALENTS AND ENTER HIS WAY… INSTEAD I GAT TO BUILD MYSELF INSIDE MY OWN, Lest i run after what is not mine, and mine dies while i struggle and find it painful and hard doing what is not mine but another person’s own.

5. Listen to Your Passions: What Makes you Angry?, What Makes you Sad?, What gives you joy?. Your Inner Feeling and Passion is Another Spotlight From God. God wants you to be happy always and to be in Peace always, because peace, joy is Among his Promise for us. God will never Give you what will never Make you Happy.

Like Me; I feel happy whenever i use my God gifted Life and Talents to Solve peoples Problem Either by Teaching them Or Given them, And i feel sad whenever I tried to enter into an intimate Relation-with a girl When i still have UN-left project doing at hand because of the Distractions

Finally: Your God Gifted Life and talents is Not Just about YOU Alone, it’s About What God Wanna do to/With Others Through You[Your God Gifted Life and Talents]…..

……Therefore, If you Refuse to, If you Rejects and if you are Ignorant of Your Dissatisfaction, What Others Says About What you do and how You do them, Your Gifts, Your Passions, Being a Closed Friend of God and His Word Which will Help you Find|Discover your God Gifted Life and Talents………..
…………..You are Not Only Betraying/Offending yourself, But also God and the Good/Joy of Others inside you.

Your God Gifted Life and Talents is a Blessing From God and The Solutions to Your Life Problems. Go Find it, go do it, go live it.
Re: 10 Days Life And Talents Series by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2019

Day 3. Important Factors and Cautions Of your God Gifted Life and Talents:

1. God Doesn’t Show/ Expose or Reveal Our God Gifted Life and Talents, and how they are to be used to serve him to Some of Us and Leaving the Others Blinded and Hand-folded Wondering, He Shows More Often to Those who are Closed to him and his Word; Who wanna live their all life Based and Centralized on it. So if you want to Only Know and Don’t Wanna Do, You are like a person who looks at himself at a mirror, and after leaving the mirror, that person forgets what he/she looks like. God will Never waste his time on Someone who Only Wants to Takes, but Don’t wanna Give.

2. Our God gifted Life and Talent are Seed Planted Inside us, For them to Grow We have to Make Use of them, Meaning we have to Display and Show them[I have the talents of website setups and you can see me displaying them and the website scripts i builds on my Store, and the rest of my talents. i started with just phone/computers….As i was using it and practicing it, i received another talents; Website building, then bible knowledge, then home/family building, then funny character[For anyone/everyone who has find/discover and put his own life and talent into work will receive more and enjoys his master happiness].

3. When People Notice/Comment or Say Something about Our life AND talents, God may be Speaking to Us Through Them, But it is only those Who are closed to God Word[Those Who Knows how to hear and Understand God Voice Better will Recognize and Understand].

4. God Doesn’t Show and Reveals Our Complete Life and Talents to us one day or One time, that is why Specific Goals are not Advised to Fixed. Because the more Closely you remain with Him and His Word, He Shows you more idea, Plans, Strategy about it and how to use it in serving him.

5. Artificial Man Made School[Whether Government, Private, Commercial, University, Polytechnics etc] is Not A Priority here, Our God Gifted Life and Talents are From God. The Life, The Talents are both from God, Since No Man can Give life and No Man can Give talents, you don’t need any Man like you to Teach, Show of tell Us that their Opinions are the Best, God is the Rightful Source and The Owner, and He Should be the One in Charge, So You Should be more Focus on him for Directions.

6. Our God Gifted Life and Talents Must Add Benefit to the Following Areas of Our Life, and should be able to make us to Feel;
=>Spiritual: to connect to God Spirit.
=>Family: to Connect with Members of Our Family.
=>Social: To Connect to the Community.
=>Physical: to connect to things that can be seeing.
=>Work: Do it as our job/work].

7. Your God Gifted Life and Talents is not a Road map to your Life, But a relationship to Work with GOD. To be the Instrument he Gonna use to Work thing out here on earth. since he will never come down here on earth as man with the same flesh.

8. Men says thank you for Work Well Done/Finished, But God Occupies and Give us More Works[Life and Talents], so THE other way Of saying Thank you from God for using the Life and Talents He has given to you, is to occupy you with more life and talents.

9. You will Never Excel or Do well in the Life and TALENTS Of others, What you are not created to do, What you are not born to do…but you will excel, do well and do better in yours, no matter how local, poor, meaningless and nonsense it may looks to you. The tip here is to learn how to Like what you do, and Do what you like[Though you may not see any better result at the start, but As long as God is not a son of man that he should lie in his promise to those who wanna live their life and talents, Grace and reward Must Surely and is Sure To Come[Matthew 25:14-40].

10. For Your God Gifted life AND talents to grow, You have to make use of them. The More you use yours Profitable[For the Benefit of Others/Yourself and God], the more you Receive, and the more you receive, the more joy for you to enter into your Master Happiness and Share in his happiness WITH YOU.
….But when you don’t use your God Gifted Life and Talents or Practice it, It will never grow, and you know if something Don’t grows, it dies and when it dies it produce nothing good and Not Profitable[For God, Yourself and For Others], and since it dies it doesn’t receive more and since it dies and doesn’t receive more, you will not enter into the Joy of the Owner and Share His Happiness with him and with those who are sharing his happiness and joy with him, and Since you will not enter and do not enter and will/do not partake in his joy and happiness, You Will Enter into Darkness where there will be weeping and Gnashing of Teeth[Confusions and Pains, Unsatisfied and Grieve doing what is not yours, that why Some People Experience Pains and Unsatisfied Life In Whatever their are Doing] See Matthew 25:14-40].

11. Don’t Think of your GOD gifted life AND Talents to be more better than Others, its God who give each one of Us According to Our Strengths to Carry.

12. Don’t envy or wish to be like others, to have or Live other Peoples Life and Talents, Instead of Thinking on how to be them, Think of how to Develop and Build yours.

13. God Gives Different Kinda Life and Talents To Different Peoples, but all for One REASON[Just as we have hands, legs, eyes, nose etc on one body, and all has different Work but not the same work and role to play in the life of that person], That how each one of us has different life and talents in different way but the Primary Reason is to Advance the Kingdom of God Here on Earth. see Matthew 25:20-30] for how this Our God Gifted Life and Talents can be use for Advancing the Kingdom of God Here on Earth.

14. A Man who Put his Life and Talents into a Productive Investment can go on break, Strike, Holiday, Vacation and Off from Work……and Will still Continue to Have Enough food to eat, and Housing to Stay, and Clothing to Wear, and will Still Have More to Share With Others Because that is His Own Portion and Blessing From God.

15. Don’t Belittle, Look Down, or Take your God gifted life and Talents For Granted, That is Where, What and How God is Going to Use to Bless you and to Use and Solve your life Problems with. Your God gifted life may be Only to Motivate People with your Word, or Just an Ordinary Singing, or just the gift of knowing how to play piano or beat drums very well, or Just an Ordinary Knowledge of Sowing Cloth. God Knows how to Make it A Drug to Someone’s life that can Raise and Lift you to a Limit that you never imagine[Like me, Where my God Gifted Life of Website Designing and Phone/PC Configuration has Taken me to, Done for Me, People Connected to and Thinks i have Archived in Doing them, Even School Will not, and has never and cannot do it]…Take a sample and Look at those people who Become Somebody from Nobody, its Their God gifted Life and Talents God Uses to Solved their Problems and Blessed them Like Daniel in the Bible; his God gifted Life and Talents of Interpretation of Dreams, Moses and The Israelite’s; His God Gifted Life and Talents of The Rod in his Hand, Samson; his God gifted Life and Talents of Power in his Hair, Joseph and the likes…..So its what God Gives you he uses, not what Men Gives you.

16. Watch the Kinda and Types of People you Spend Much of your Time with as friends, Connections etc. Because Just like a Single Drop of an Acid can Damaged the Complete whole life of a germinating Plants, That is how a bad Company, Friends or People you Spend most of your time will Ruin Down your God Gifted Life and Talents. Evil Communications Corrupts Good Manners and One Sinner DESTROYS many Good.

17. Your Total Obedience to Live and Do your God Gifted Life and Talents is What will tell God That yes…. I am Ready, Prayer alone will not Move God if you yourself don’t Standup to DOOOOOOOO.

18. To be Active in your God Gifted Life and Talents, You Must be Ready and Willing to Be Humble and Not Proud. because Proudness[Raising of Shoulder, Feeling Big] will never allow you to do Some Certain Kinda Stuff or Things That Your Life and Talents Needs to Grow Bigger and Produce More Good Fruits.

19. God knows our strength AND power, He will never gives us a Life and Talents to Live or Do that is Above our Power/Limit how he gave each according to his own ability. some 1, some 2, some 5, some 10. see Matthew 25:14-30.

20. The Unprofitable Servant[those who don’t border finding/discovering their God Gifted Life and Talents of those who after finding/discovering have known and UNDERSTAND theirs but don’t wanna live it or do it] will enter into darkness and confusions, weeping and gnashing of teeth[living another person life and talents but not doing theirs because it annoys and Pains God, That why God allows people to Face Grieves and Pains, Unsatisfactory and Confusions Living and doing what their are not destined to do, or what we are NOT born/created to do] while PEOPLE WHO Does theirs Enjoys Happy life doing and Living theirs With Passions because of the Fun and Pleasure attached to t from God.

Your God Gifted Life and Talents is a Blessing From God and The Solutions to Your Life Problems. Go Find it, go do it, go live it
Re: 10 Days Life And Talents Series by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2019

Day 4. Signs and Evidence to Confirm You are In Your God Gifted Life and Talents.

1. When you are in your God Gifted Life and Talents, You Must Experience Peace and Joy at the End[Though it might look tough at the Beginning/Starting Point of it, This is where Faith and Patience Comes in].

2. God Always Provide, As Long as God Gives, Leads and Directs your life and Talents, He Provides What you need to Run them and What they Need in you to Function Properly.

3. Proof: When God Gives you Something, He GIVES Witness[One or More than 1 Person will Say that Exact thing More than 1 Time].

4. You’ll not be tired, but Always be Energies in Living and Doing your God Gifted Life and Talents Even if you see food, Money or Not. The FORCE DRIVEN PASSION PUSHING YOU TO LIVE and DO IT WILL ENERGIES YOU MORE Than just Getting the Money because of the Joy, Passion and Peace attached to it.

5. You’ll Experience and Feel God hands Involved Always.

6. You Upgrade and Move Higher From One Level to Another[like me, i started with just only. the talents of Computer and Phone Configuration] Whoever has will be given more.

7. You become a celebrity to others who don’t find, do and live theirs.

.......Your God Gifted Life and Talents is a Blessing From God and The Solutions to Your Life Problems. Go Find it, go do it, go live it
Re: 10 Days Life And Talents Series by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2019

Day 5. Hindering Elements and Factors Stopping you From Finding, Living and Doing our God gifted Life and Talents:

1. Fear of What people will say or think if we fail or try to do it and we don’t succeed.

2. Excuses; not having complete or enough yet, still a small boy/girl, we cant, Nobody From our Relatives, Friends has ever done it in our family, No Support/assistant, we’re Shy, Cant Speak/talk Better etc.

3. Procrastination; i will do it tomorrow, Let the time come, let just wait till, am gonna do but……….

4. We Want God to Change the Life and Talents he has given to us From what it is now to Another of our own mind.

5. Too Far from God and His Word[bible] either ignorant or sinning.

6. Having, Putting or Keeping an IDOL In our Heart; we have something in our hearth we value and love more than God and His Word Which Blocks God’s Voice From Staying or working in us.

.....................Your God Gifted Life and Talents is a Blessing From God and The Solutions to Your Life Problems. Go Find it, go do it, go live it
Re: 10 Days Life And Talents Series by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2019

Day 6. Categories of your God gifted Life and Talents:

1. Spiritual Life and Talents; these are Mainly for Spiritual Influences.

a. Prophecies[A Statement that Something Must and Will Happen].

b. Exhortation[Giving a good reason or cause them to do].

c. Giving[You Offer it out freely].

d. Shows Mercy[You did not punish them or treat them as severely as you could].

e. Wisdom[The Ability to Use Your Experience or Knowledge to Make Sensible Decision or Judgement, to apply the sensible decision in ares where needed].

f. Apostles[Followers of Jesus Christ that went from place to place telling people about Jesus Christ.].

g. Prophets[Person believed to be chosen by God to say the things that God Wants to tell people].

h. Teaching[Someone who teaches or gives instruction to people so that the people will know it or know about it].

i. Helping[Someone who makes a difficult task easier for people].

j. Government[Group of people responsible to govern the church].

k. Evangelist[Someone who Travels from places to Place in order to convert people to Christianity].

l. Knowledge[Information and Understanding about a subject which you have in your Mind, God Given Ability to Learn, Know and to Explain the Precious Truth of God’s Word. A Spirit Revealed Truth].

m. Faith[Feeling Confident about it].

n. Healing[Someone who makes a you well again].

o. Working of Miracles[Someone who makes a wonderful or surprising events that is believe to be caused by God].

p. Discerning Of Spirits[Someone who is good/judging the quality of Spirits].

q. Different Kinds of Tongues[Someone who speaks in spiritual languages].

r. Interpretation of Tongues[Someone who interprets spiritual languages for others to understands].

s. Administration[Someone who leads by steering others to remain in a task].

t. Shepherding[Someone who looks out for the Spiritual Welfare Of Others].

i. Hospitality[Someone who makes visitors/guest feel at peace when they come to their home and them draw them to the Church].

2. Physical/Material Life and Talents these are Mainly for Financial Features like The Life and talents OF Matthew 24:35-36 ;

a. Hungry and Feeding.

b. Naked and Clothing.

c. Sick/Prison and Visitation.

.................all is to Advance his Heavenly Kingdom Here on Earth.

Re: 10 Days Life And Talents Series by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2019

Day 7. Questions to Ask Yourself When Analyzing Your God Gifted Life and Talents:

1. What then did God Created/Born/Build/Ordained/me to do, if he Ordained Jeremiah a Prophet of the nation.

2. What are My Gifts/Tools?

3. What is My Vision[ a big picture of an imagination for the future]?

4. What is My Assignment in Life?

5. What is My Ministry?

Your God Gifted Life and Talents is a Blessing From God and The Solutions to Your Life Problems. Go Find it, go do it, go live it
Re: 10 Days Life And Talents Series by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 10, 2019

Day 8. Purpose of your God Gifted Life and Talents:

The Primary Purpose why God Gave us Life and Talents Is to Make Good Profit With it,

a. To Please Him[Glorify his Name] and to advance his heavenly Kingdom here on earth.

b. Eternity[to enter the kingdom of Heaven because all those people in the bible who live and do their God Gifted Life and Talents Makes Heaven; Jesus, His Disciples, Moses, Abraham, The Prophets and the rest servants of God].

……Anything you are Doing or Living your God Gifted Life and Talents, Do and Live it For the Benefit of Yourself, God and For Others.
Let me use Myself as an Example here, As i Have the God Gifted Life and Talents of;

Bible; is to learn, know and teach/expose the knowledge of God to people so that they too will know, understand and Come close to God[Draw people nearer to God by teaching them his Knowledge].

Funny; To make/put laughter in peoples face.

Motivating Spirit; To Motivate and Encourage the discouraged and the lost hope not to fear but to be Strong.

Website/Phones/Computer Configurations and Setups; to Work and MAKE Financial Material[money] to Feed the hunger, Cloth the Naked and the like that money can help.

Home/Family Building; To Learn, Know and teach God Principles of Building a Better home and family.

……Anything you are Doing, or Living your God Gifted Life and Talents, Do and Live it For the Benefit of Yourself, God and For Others.

Re: 10 Days Life And Talents Series by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2019

Day 9. Rewards and Benefits of Finding, Living, Doing Your God Gifted Life and Talents:

1. Draw You More Closer/Connected to God.

2. Serves as A Booking Ticket to The Kingdom of Heaven if done well[like those who did theirs that shares their master Joy/happiness]an assignment here on earth for heaven credit.

3. Makes you a Channel of Blessing to Peoples Lives[ a tool that God is Gonna use to work in the life of others, A close Paddy and Friend of God].

4. The Source of God Blessing to you and The the Solutions to your life Problems[Moses Rod, The time of Moses and The Israelite, Samson and the Lion, Daniel and King Nebuchadnezzar].

5. Enjoys Life doing and Living it because of the Hidden Fun and Passion Attached to it from God, and How he’s Gonna Blessed you using people like you foe Living, Doing and Using your God Gifted Life and Talents On them.

...........Your God Gifted Life and Talents is a Blessing From God and The Solutions to Your Life Problems. Go Find it, go do it, go live it.
Re: 10 Days Life And Talents Series by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2019

Day 10. Outro about your God Gifted life and Talents.

Finally: Your God Gifted Life and talents is Not Just about YOU Alone, it’s About What God Wanna do to/With Others Through You[Your God Gifted Life and Talents]…..

……Therefore, If you Refuse to, If you Rejects and if you are Ignorant of Your Dissatisfaction, What Others Says About What you do and how You do them, Your Gifts, Your Passions, Being a Closed Friend of God and His Word Which will Help you Find|Discover your God Gifted Life and Talents………..

…………..You are Not Only Betraying/Offending yourself, But also God and the Good/Joy of Others inside you.

(1) (Reply)

"How I Make More Than 20000 Naira Every Week Working Online!" True Life Story / Get A Professional Mobile Android And Ios Apps At Affordable Cost!!! / Hackers Needed( Transfers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.