Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari (7212 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This / Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by naijajobx: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by projectNDPRA: 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Back in 19th century, Karl Marx claimed that religion and nationalism was being used to distract the masses from the fact that they were being oppressed under capitalism. Mere distractions to keep the masses from undermining the power of the elites. http://ndpra.home.blog

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate: Kidnappers To Get Life Imprisonment / Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Jumps To 33.2% In March 2024 – NBS / Cbn Admits Fraud In Subsidy Scheme - Worse Than You Thought N1.8t Not 1.3t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.