Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Searching For Love In The Wrong Places. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Searching For Love In The Wrong Places. (234 Views)

Three Experiences That Make Me Think I'm Married To The Wrong Person / I Married Into The Wrong Family.. (true Story) / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Love In The Wrong Places. by marriage1: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2019
When I really pursued God, my worries regarding relationships finally came to an end. I was no longer worried if a relationship would work out. As a matter of fact, I pulled away from many relationships so that I could clearly hear from God. I finally came to a point where I wanted all of my relationships to be divinely connected by God.

So, I began to seek Him. I mean really seek Him. I would create appointments or dates with God to set aside time where I could read and study my Word. This is where I began to truly conquer relationships. It was through His love and mercy that I finally had the ability to decipher between good and Godly choices.

Not only was I able to discern the right relationships He had for my life, I was able to build better ones. I was finally in a place where I knew how to connect with those who meant the most to me. I committed to listen more, to put my selfish desires aside and pray for my loved ones daily. I now consider my loved ones’ needs. And finally, I pray for our relationships more, simply asking God to maintain them so the devil does not destroy our connections.

Get into His Word.
During my time of getting to know God, I began to see my relationship concerns through His eyes. Before this time, my thoughts were heavy and I was often running on “autopilot.” I would allow anyone to enter my inner circle without first seeking Him. As a result, I would wonder why a business or personal connection would fail or why certain relationships did not turn out as I desired.

But then God made something very clear to me. He will not withhold any good thing from....
https://allsinglesandmarrieds./2019/09/02/searching-for-love-in-the-wrong-places/

(1) (Reply)

Anti-xenophobia Song / Perfume Oil Business / The Best Of Interlocking Stones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.