Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

See What Tonto Dikeh Advised Bobrisky To Do With His Birthday Cake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Tonto Dikeh Advised Bobrisky To Do With His Birthday Cake (173 Views)

"5 Years Of Friendship Gone" – See What Tonto Dikeh Did To Bobrisky / Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Tonto Dikeh Advised Bobrisky To Do With His Birthday Cake by TrendUpdate(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2019
Cancelled Party: See What Tonto Dikeh Advised Bobrisky To Do With His Birthday Cake
Actress,Tonto Dikeh has taken to Instagram to advise her friend, Bobrisky to give out his cake or allow them eat it.

Recall that Bobrisky’s birthday party suffered a set back following police arrest at the venue of the party.

Tonto advised her friend to give out her cake to a couple who can’t afford one or they will eat it and ‘shit it out’

Sharing a photo of the cake she wrote;

A yoooo My Gee @bobrisky222
We go shit tire, because this cake most finish OR YOU DONATE IT TO A COUPLE WHO CANT AFFORD ANY AND IS MARRYING THIS WEEK(I can imagine how happy they will be)
#AmazingCake #Bob@28 #Dearfuturehusbandifoundourcakedesign
#Life happens and shit comes with it…
Cheers to a Good life my Love,Bob
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH BOB

And Bobrisky responded almost immediately, see his reply
https://trendupdate.com.ng/cancelled-party-see-what-tonto-dikeh-advised-bobrisky-to-do-with-his-birthday-cake/

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Announces She's Retiring From Music / Nigerian Reggae Artiste Uberon Aroy Ready For A Honor Award (in Post) / Tunde Bakare Calls For Total Overhaul Of Education Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.