Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How I Proposed To My Wife In 1986 - Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Proposed To My Wife In 1986 - Olukoya (379 Views)

1986 Pa Elon’s Prophecy About Nigeria Means There’s Still Hope For Nigeria / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Proposed To My Wife In 1986 - Olukoya by Gemid94(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2019
The General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Dr. Olukoya and his wife, Pastor Folashade, have narrated what transpired during their marriage proposal and acceptance, with a throw back Picture in 1986.

This was contained in a Facebook post by Marital Success Academy on Tuesday, 27th August 2019.

According to Olukoya, "I asked God for a woman who would want to work and fit into what God wanted me to do and the Lord brought her image.

"I wasn’t sleeping o. It wasn’t a dream, and God said “this is the woman”. Again, I prayed three times and got the same answer “ this is the woman”.

"That was my first testimony.  "My father, who was a pastor also prayed. He had never seen her, but when he visited Lagos and saw her for the first time, he said “… this is the woman I saw too”.

"It’s not a question of I feel led, or I think so, I heard and I saw before I took a step."

Reacting to the above statement, Folashade said, "When I first met my husband, I was a chorister. I was very inexperienced and all I knew was to serve my God.

Read more at: http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/how-i-proposed-to-my-wife-in-1986-olukoya

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Athiests Have Taken Over The Religion Section! / Nigerian Churches & Simcity / Why Are We Created On This Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.