Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Come Let's Reason Together. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come Let's Reason Together. (439 Views)

Let's Reason: Was The Water Jesus Turned To Wine Alcoholic? / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Come Let's Reason Together. by GreatResearcher: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Pls don't comment with sentiment if you must comment. Thanks..

Now, let's reason together.

Ref: The book of Revelation.

SCENE 1: A God created an angel (Lucifer).

SCENE 2: His creation (Lucifer) formed a gang of rebels and rebelled against God.

SCENE 3: God sent his most powerful angel (Michael) and his host of angels to fight (Lucifer) and his gang.

SCENE 4: The acclaimed most powerful angel and his host of angels could not defeat (Lucifer) who was only skilled in sining.

SCENE 5: When the battle was tough and it looks like the singer angel will defeat the acclaimed most powerful angel, the acclaimed most powerful angel was left with the choice of throwing down the singer angel (Lucifer) and his gang of rebels into the earth.

SCENE 6: (Lucifer) and his gang fell into the earth.

SCENE 7: Instead of blessing the earth and giving man supernatural powers to fight the monster (Lucifer) he created, God cursed the earth untop the monster his acclaimed most powerful angel pushed to the earth.

SCENE 8: Lucifer and his gang arrived earth, met man who is but a mortal and started using man as a tool against his master (God).

SCENE 9: God is now planning to punish man in an eternal fire for not being able to fight the monster he 'God' created. Punishing a mortal man for not being able to fight and defeat the same monster his most powerful immortal angel (Michael) could not defeat.

Questions:

1. Why didn't God fight this rebel himself since he is the most powerful?

2. If his immortal most powerful angel and his host could not defeat the singer angel and his gang, what make's God or Michael thinks that a mortal man will defeat him then send him down to a mortal man to battle?

3. If God punishes man for not being able to defeat the (Lucifer), will God also punish (Michael) for (i)Not being able to defeat the Lucifer. (ii)Throwing the Lucifer down for man to fight when his purpose for man was not to fight but to live and reproduce.?

4. Will God also punish himself for creating a subject he has no control over?

Name: Angel Michael.
Purpose: To fight.
Being: Immortal.

Name: Angel Lucifer.
Purpose: To sing.
Being: Immortal.

Name: Man.
Purpose: Reproduce.
Being: Mortal.

If a fighter cannot defeat a singer in a battle, what makes anyone thinks a reproducer can?

Re: Come Let's Reason Together. by obiekunie2: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2019
GreatResearcher:

too much sense no go kii u my brother.

and with all the billions of uninhabited planets and stars to throw Lucifer na earth whn man dey live them come chose to throw him cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Come Let's Reason Together. by GreatResearcher: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Victorian
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. by blackpanthar: 12:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
John 3:16 is proof that the only people in Hell are those who do not believe in GOD'S SON JESUS.
So your talk about God planning to send people to hell is WRONG.

anyway GOD IS SOVEREIGN.... NOT IN POWER ALONE BUT IN WISDOM.

GUESS WHAT.... He could have destroyed satan but he had a plan for him. Now the reason why God does what he does is NOT ours to understand fully. But at the end we would see his great wisdom from the beginning.

GOD ALREADY PUNISHED HIMSELF by SENDING HIS ONLY SON AND PUTTING ALL THE BLAME AND SINS AND ISSUES OF MAN ON HIM.... Then NAILING HIM TO A CROSS and FINALLY ABANDONING HIM TO DIE. It FINISHED o. No more such punishment again. He paid it ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Your biase against GOD is not yet been addressed, so no matter the explanations we give, you will always find a way to undo yourself. THE TRUTH IS SIMPLY AND PLAIN... GOD DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. AND HE HAS NEVER MADE SENSE NEITHER IS HE EVER GOING TO MAKE SENSE TO EVERYONE why? well for starters.... HE IS GOD... HE IS A KING, NOT A PRESIDENT.

But of course, you do not know that KINGS CAN'T BE QUESTIONED.... lol, yet he explained his plan for us by Jesus... How if we believe in him, we can overcome the DEVIL, THE WORLD AND THE SINFUL NATURE OF SIN CALLED FLESH.

The devil can not fight God, but wants to destroy his works just to frustrate God, so God sent his only SON to do the same to the devil....
1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Bros God is not yet done with the Devil o. read the book of revelation and you will see... THERE IS ACTUALLY A GRAND PLAN AT THE END OF THE WORLD.

Here is what God did o by sending Jesus.
Hebrews 2:14 (TPT) so Jesus became human to fully identify with us. He did this, so that he could experience death and annihilate the effects of the intimidating accuser who holds against us the power of death.

finally YOU CLAIMED WE ARE TO BE PUNISHED.... this scripture is to show you that you are WRONG. The only people who go to hell are those WHO REJECT GOD'S PLAN. simple as A.B.C.
2 Corinthians 5:19-21 (AMPC)
19 It was God [personally present] in Christ Jesus, reconciling and restoring the world to a good standing with Himself, not counting up and holding against men their sins and trespasses but totally cancelling them], and committing to us the message of reconciliation (of the restoration to favor).

GreatResearcher:
Pls don't comment with sentiment if you must comment. Thanks..

Now, let's reason together.

Ref: The book of Revelation.

SCENE 1: A God created an angel (Lucifer).

SCENE 2: His creation (Lucifer) formed a gang of rebels and rebelled against God.

SCENE 3: God sent his most powerful angel (Michael) and his host of angels to fight (Lucifer) and his gang.

SCENE 4: The acclaimed most powerful angel and his host of angels could not defeat (Lucifer) who was only skilled in sining to God.

SCENE 5: When the battle was tough and it looks like the singer angel will defeat the acclaimed most powerful angel, the acclaimed most powerful angel was left with the choice of throwing down the singer angel (Lucifer) and his gang of rebels into the earth.

SCENE 6: (Lucifer) and his gang fell into the earth.

SCENE 7: Instead of blessing the earth and giving man supernatural powers to fight the monster (Lucifer) he created, God cursed the earth untop the monster his acclaimed most powerful angel pushed to the earth.

SCENE 8: Lucifer and his gang arrived earth, met man who is but a mortal and started using man as a tool against his master (God).

SCENE 9: God is now planning to push man in an eternal fire for not being able to fight the monster he 'God' created. Pushing a mortal man for not being able to fight and defeat the same monster his most powerful immortal angel (Michael) could not defeat.

Questions:

1. Why didn't God fight this rebel himself since he is the most powerful?

2. If his immortal most powerful angel and his host could not defeat the singer angel and his gang, what make's God or Michael thinks that a mortal man will defeat him then send him down to a mortal man to battle?

3. If God punishes man for not being able to defeat the (Lucifer), will God also punish (Michael) for (i)Not being able to defeat the Lucifer. (ii)Throwing the Lucifer down for man to fight when his purpose for man was not to fight but to live and reproduce.?

4. Will God also punish himself for creating a subject he has no control over?

Re: Come Let's Reason Together. by Jay5mie: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
blackpanthar:
John 3:16 is proof that the only people in Hell are those who do not believe in GOD'S SON JESUS.
So your talk about God planning to send people to hell is WRONG.

anyway GOD IS SOVEREIGN.... NOT IN POWER ALONE BUT IN WISDOM.

GUESS WHAT.... He could have destroyed satan but he had a plan for him. Now the reason why God does what he does is NOT ours to understand fully. But at the end we would see his great wisdom from the beginning.

GOD ALREADY PUNISHED HIMSELF by SENDING HIS ONLY SON AND PUTTING ALL THE BLAME AND SINS AND ISSUES OF MAN ON HIM.... Then NAILING HIM TO A CROSS and FINALLY ABANDONING HIM TO DIE. It FINISHED o. No more such punishment again. He paid it ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Your biase against GOD is not yet been addressed, so no matter the explanations we give, you will always find a way to undo yourself. THE TRUTH IS SIMPLY AND PLAIN... GOD DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. AND HE HAS NEVER MADE SENSE NEITHER IS HE EVER GOING TO MAKE SENSE TO EVERYONE why? well for starters.... HE IS GOD... HE IS A KING, NOT A PRESIDENT.

But of course, you do not know that KINGS CAN'T BE QUESTIONED.... lol, yet he explained his plan for us by Jesus... How if we believe in him, we can overcome the DEVIL, THE WORLD AND THE SINFUL NATURE OF SIN CALLED FLESH.

The devil can not fight God, but wants to destroy his works just to frustrate God, so God sent his only SON to do the same to the devil....
1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Bros God is not yet done with the Devil o. read the book of revelation and you will see... THERE IS ACTUALLY A GRAND PLAN AT THE END OF THE WORLD.

Here is what God did o by sending Jesus.
Hebrews 2:14 (TPT) so Jesus became human to fully identify with us. He did this, so that he could experience death and annihilate the effects of the intimidating accuser who holds against us the power of death.

finally YOU CLAIMED WE ARE TO BE PUNISHED.... this scripture is to show you that you are WRONG. The only people who go to hell are those WHO REJECT GOD'S PLAN. simple as A.B.C.
2 Corinthians 5:19-21 (AMPC)
19 It was God [personally present] in Christ Jesus, reconciling and restoring the world to a good standing with Himself, not counting up and holding against men their sins and trespasses but totally cancelling them], and committing to us the message of reconciliation (of the restoration to favor).

You made no sense to the topic
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. by blackpanthar: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Jay5mie:

You made no sense to the topic
here is WHY

1 Corinthians 2:14-MSG
14- The unspiritual self, just as it is by nature, can’t receive the things of God’s Spirit. There’s no capacity for them to understand it because They seem like so much silliness. The Spirit can be known only by spirit—God’s Spirit and our spirits in open communion. Spiritually alive, we have access to everything God’s Spirit is doing, and can’t be judged by unspiritual critics.

INCASE YOU NEED TO HEAR MORE NONSENSE.... here is my inspiration.

1 CORINTHIANS 1:18
The Message that points to Christ on the Cross seems like sheer silliness to those hellbent on destruction, but for those on the way of salvation it makes perfect sense.
This is the way God works, and most powerfully as it turns out. It’s written, I’ll turn conventional wisdom on its head, I’ll expose so-called experts as crackpots. So where can you find someone truly wise, truly educated, truly intelligent in this day and age? Hasn’t God exposed it all as pretentious nonsense?
Since the world in all its fancy wisdom never had a clue when it came to knowing God, God in his wisdom took delight in using what the world considered dumb—nonsense--preaching, of all things!—to bring those who can trust him into the way of salvation.

I REST MY CASE BRO. You are no great researcher if you can still doubt God. Even the devil doesn't
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. by victorian(f): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Victorian

Anyways I won't argue with you on anything that has to do with God, my Alpha and Omega, My Beginning and My End, The Reason I'm alive today, the Reason I'm stable and at Peace today, The Reason I'm Flourishing and Happy today, The Reason I cannot be cursed and destroyed is because of My Great God.
A former friend who is frustrated about his life wanted to argue about God with me, so I can back slide against God and turn my back against My Everlasting Father but immediately I sensed his motives, I warned him, you talk against God I will block you from all my social media and cut u off!

Where were u when I was at the point of death, and about to die? None of you were around, it was just me God and an evil ex fiance who already dedicated my body and soul to be used for rituals. I was at the point of death but My Almighty God saved me at the Nick of time.

Not once, not twice, evil men coming as suitors wanted to kill my soul and use for rituals but this Mighty God saved me from their evil intentions. Because they know I would want to marry.

That's why I don't bother myself anymore on marriage.

I'm flourishing today, not missing anything called marriage or sexual relationship, because it's a tool evil people use these days to kill and maim their victims. And By God grace , I will never be their victim, amen!

So Biko, I'm happy with the Peace, Security, Success and Joy that surrounds me, I will not talk against God or find faults In His choice on human beings.

Las Las my God has been so good to me and that's the end of it.

Don't ask me to talk about your research. Bye.
Re: Come Let's Reason Together. by GreatResearcher: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
victorian:

Anyways I won't argue with you on anything that has to do with God, my Alpha and Omega, My Beginning and My End, The Reason I'm alive today, the Reason I'm stable and at Peace today, The Reason I'm Flourishing and Happy today, The Reason I cannot be cursed and destroyed is because of My Great God.
A former friend who is frustrated about his life wanted to argue about God with me, so I can back slide against God and turn my back against My Everlasting Father but immediately I sensed his motives, I warned him, you talk against God I will block you from all my social media and cut u off!

Where were u when I was at the point of death, and about to die? None of you were around, it was just me God and an evil ex fiance who already dedicated my body and soul to be used for rituals. I was at the point of death but My Almighty God saved me at the Nick of time.

Not once, not twice, evil men coming as suitors wanted to kill my soul and use for rituals but this Mighty God saved me from their evil intentions. Because they know I would want to marry.

That's why I don't bother myself anymore on marriage.

I'm flourishing today, not missing anything called marriage or sexual relationship, because it's a tool evil people use these days to kill and maim their victims. And By God grace , I will never be their victim, amen!

So Biko, I'm happy with the Peace, Security, Success and Joy that surrounds me, I will not talk against God or find faults In His choice on human beings.

Las Las my God has been so good to me and that's the end of it.

Don't ask me to talk about your research. Bye.

I never knew u are single. wow!

The Gospel Truth / The Seven Igbo Plagues And The Northern Pharoh By Dr Tukur Danmuazu Zaria / TB Joshua Predicted Donald #trumpimpeachment . Watch Video

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67