Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina (15917 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) / Travellers Panic Over Lagos-Ibadan Highway Kidnappings / Dismissed Soldier, 16 Others Paraded For Robbery, Rape (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Jaqenhghar: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
She is lying. Fake news. This is the propaganda by people who just hate Buhari.
Im sure Sowore is behind this. No more free money thats why they are trying to tarnish this man's image. We sleep with our 2 eyes closed

To those who understand sarcasm please feel free to add any ridiculous shít those clowns usially say that I might have missed.
To those too shallow to see sarcasm have a swell day

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by SPENCERD(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
That is next level.emjoy it while it lasts.pls also remind mr president to urgently send OPERATION LION DANCE to the affected areas.

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Jaqenhghar: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
thanta:
I don't think Nigeria is United anymore ... and this is becoming clear daily

We have a very strong army and police force but we can handle simple insurgencies?.
Something is wrong somewhere .

Was Niggeria ever united? Nothing is wrong it is just the manifestation of what has already been going on. Just like how some blacks think that because you have the likes of Serena Williams and Jay Z so racism is over
Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Sapphire94: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2019

This Idiotic stupid woman again..

I remember how she was questioning Pdp candidates like it was a police investigation but not applying same measures for Buhari and his cohort.

Madam, you were an ardent supporter of this Demented Buhari and his stupid, baseless and empty Next level agenda. So stop complaining about the evil that you practically engendered. All the evil and vices that transpires in our society today are part of what you bargained for. So sit back and enjoy

If I here pim from your mouth again eh..

4 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by abuhlawal(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
SHAME SHAME SHAME charity begins at home
Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Duggedised12(f): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Im sure Sowore is behind this. No more free money thats why they are trying to tarnish this man's image. We sleep with our 2 eyes closed

To those who understand sarcasm please feel free to add any ridiculous shít those clowns usially say that I might have missed.

wailers who are still pained about GEJ loosing the election are behind this,infact i suspect ipob to be behind this propaganda.

Feel free to add urs.

4 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by ajebuter(f): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
WE MUST GET SENSE BY FORCE IN THIS COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by nerorex01: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Buhari right now ...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Deepfeel(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kadaria Ahmed should shut up and enjoy the next level we all know the part she played in support of the next level mentally ill president

4 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by InvertedHammer: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
/
This is a lesson to those who believe that having their person in government automatically translates to better life for them. My tribesman is the President. My tribesman is the VP. How has that changed your personal struggles in life? The tribesman you are happy for is only out to secure his immediate family and cronies. You will suffer like the rest.

Katsina people: Enjoy yourselves.

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Born2Breed(f): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bigot Kadaria, enjoy your next level.

3 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Jaqenhghar: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
Duggedised12:
wailers who are still pained about GEJ loosing the election are behind this,infact i suspect ipob to be behind this propaganda.

Feel free to add urs.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Mynightmare: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
See how zombies will call her ipob now,I think she's been paid by PDP,she is lying.kastina is the most peacefully state in Nigeria.
Nothing like that,she just want to undermine buharis work and love for the country. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
thanta:
I don't think Nigeria is United anymore ... and this is becoming clear daily

We have a very strong army and police force but we can handle simple insurgencies?.
Something is wrong somewhere .

Thaat should tell u that the strong Army is a myth

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Duggedised12:

Feel free to add urs.
May bandits and kidnappers pay you an unfriendly visit
Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Duggedised12(f): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
otuekong1:

May bandits and kidnappers pay you an unfriendly visit
lol, i dont live in the north, the highest i have had are robbers, my phone and laptop was stolen, but hey, i guess you will make a good ransom or even a good guinea pig for bandits to test the sharpness of their knives by slitting your throat undecided

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by tsavkeghps(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
Eyaa
Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Legendguru: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Oh
Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by GavelSlam: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
FarahAideed:
Madam Kadaria shut up and enjoy the change you biasly supported

She should have supported Atiku right?

grin
Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Realist2: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Madam the organiser of biased presidential debate, enjoy the change you infested on us.

2 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by FarahAideed: 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
GavelSlam:

grin

Hey !!! Mr Gavel ..really happy to see ur comment ooo grin cheesy cheesy grin.. forget politics first , how have you been ? I thought you had been kidnapped ooo cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by freeze001(f): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Have they not seen Zamfara's ruga prototype? What are they waiting for? Zamfara, Katsina and Kano in collaboration with Borno (donation of Sambisa forest) can arrest these wandering cattle/fulani diseases very quickly because with massive land mass in these states, fodder and wandering space for the nomads and their cattle is guaranteed. Thy can still borrow space from Niger if those 4 states are not able to provide enough space.

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by freeze001(f): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
She should have been absolutely professional and neutral without allowing her personal convictions or beliefs show through.
GavelSlam:

grin

3 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by stonemasonn: 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

stop it! Buhari is creating a foundation for a better Nigeria for our children and children children.

tongue

3 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Franklyspeakin: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Sai baba sai buhari
Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
These people thought arming illiterates from the north is same as arming southern militants that reason and calculate their moves? Alhaji and malo boys enjoying and smoking shisha, bandits getting high on tramadol and urine

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, i dont live in the north, the highest i have had are robbers, my phone and laptop was stolen, but hey, i guess you will make a good ransom or even a good guinea pig for bandits to test the sharpness of their knives by slitting your throat undecided
May fraudsters eat the fruit of your labour
Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Duggedised12(f): 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
otuekong1:

May fraudsters eat the fruit of your labour
lol,the way they are doing to your people already, don't worry,the bandits will soon get to your door step, you better run under the bed, or hide in the ceiling and watch while they rape your wife and slice her throat when they are done.Next level has landed on your door step ,you cant escape it grin, sai buhari tongue
Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Duggedised12(f): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

infact buhari is trying to correct the 16 years of PDP misrule, it will take buhari some time to correct those mistakes ,Nigerians need to be patient and not allow distractors use news like this to tarnish the image and goodwill of the president. grin next level on point. grin

5 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by GavelSlam: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
FarahAideed:

Hey !!! Mr Gavel ..really happy to see ur comment ooo grin cheesy cheesy grin.. forget politics first , how have you been ? I thought you had been kidnapped ooo cheesy wink

Not even aliens could abduct me.

grin

Served a lengthy ban.

You know how they do on this forum.

Regardless,

Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride

Nobody's gonna slow me down

Oh no, oh no, I've got to keep on movin'.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by Back2Daura(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
America is hq of crime, but they have been able to curtail it. What a shame on our chiefs. Why not involve rural policing. Pay them 30k each each month problem solved
Re: Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina by FarahAideed: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
GavelSlam:

Not even aliens could abduct me.

grin

Served a lengthy ban.

You know how they do on this forum.

Regardless,

Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride

Nobody's gonna slow me down

Oh no, oh no, I've got to keep on movin'.

Damn ..Kpele ..I thought you guys owned the forum oo cheesy..Nice to have you back .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 69 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ile-Ife, Osun State / 27-year-Old Man Arrested In Umuahia Over Alleged Neighbour’s Murder (Photo) / Kidnapped Pregnant Woman Gives Birth Minutes After Been Rescued In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.