Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Whenever I See A Man Wearing Ring I Get Hot – Lady Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whenever I See A Man Wearing Ring I Get Hot – Lady Reveals (537 Views)

See Hot Lady Who Offers Herself To Lil Wayne For A Week / Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever I See A Man Wearing Ring I Get Hot – Lady Reveals by Ilal: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Popular Nigeria Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin shared a surprising story of a lady on his Instagram handle.

According to the post, the lady express shock to her rather unbelievable situation, the lady recounts that she usually get wet anytime she sees married men wearing their wedding rings.

She reveals that she has slept with many married men but she is finding it difficult to quit being wet whenever she sees married men.

While at Shoprite she narrates, upon seeing a married man with his wife and 2 daughters, she was beginning to get sxxually Hot that she was terribly wet and got her dress stained.

She concluded that maybe she needs some form of deliverance because she cannot stop being wet whenever she sees a married man.

See post and hilarious responses below:

Source: http://ojblitz.com/whenever-i-see-a-man-wearing-ring-i-get-Hot-lady-reveals/

1 Share

Re: Whenever I See A Man Wearing Ring I Get Hot – Lady Reveals by Kingdollar28(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whenever I See A Man Wearing Ring I Get Hot – Lady Reveals by Chepos1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nothing person no go see/hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whenever I See A Man Wearing Ring I Get Hot – Lady Reveals by Davash222(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dem plenty here. Some of them get wet by seeing Money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whenever I See A Man Wearing Ring I Get Hot – Lady Reveals by phintohlar(f): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Davash222:
that one na talk, ur own no dey shake if money dey ur hand
Re: Whenever I See A Man Wearing Ring I Get Hot – Lady Reveals by Davash222(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
phintohlar:
that one na talk, ur own no dey shake if money dey ur hand
My own what
Re: Whenever I See A Man Wearing Ring I Get Hot – Lady Reveals by Rotimi47: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
Davash222:
Chai you no go wound person with laughter grin
Re: Whenever I See A Man Wearing Ring I Get Hot – Lady Reveals by phintohlar(f): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Davash222:

My own what
you wan make i use all my mouth talk

(1) (Reply)

“is That Your Little D*ck & Face Talking?!” – Actress Lydia Forson Slams A Troll / #bbnaijafinale: Tacha Celebrates Mercy, Seyi, Mike, Frodd And Omashola, Says‘... / Bbnaija! And The Winner Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.