Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Bbnaija! And The Winner Is! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija! And The Winner Is! (538 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner / Meet Ruti Olajugbagbe, The Winner Of The Voice UK 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija! And The Winner Is! by TheWordist(m): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
The most visible Constellation in the sky is Cygnus, "the swan" if you are capable of deciphering the mystery behind Cygnus you will be able to take a peek into the future.

I saw tomorrow, I saw mercy celebrating
I'm actually a good fan of Mike
But you know what they say, "The future is female"

Mercy won and ended up not giving a bleep about Ike..
Re: Bbnaija! And The Winner Is! by Birdeyeview: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Na only you sabi
Re: Bbnaija! And The Winner Is! by TheWordist(m): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Birdeyeview:
Na only you sabi
Sabinus grin
Re: Bbnaija! And The Winner Is! by Birdeyeview: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
TheWordist:

Sabinus grin
. I go flog the sabinus commot for your body lol

(1) (Reply)

Thomas Sankara: The Upright Man (32 Years After) / Check Out Famous Divorced Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Yet To Remarry (photos) / Talented Boy Makes Jeep And Keke Maruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.