Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Transpired Between Me And The Car Dealer On My Birthday – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Transpired Between Me And The Car Dealer On My Birthday – Bobrisky (760 Views)

Davido Surprised His 4th Baby Mama With Car Gift On Her Birthday | Bobrisky Trad / Davido Surprised His 4th Baby Mama With Car Gift On Her Birthday | Bobrisky Trad / 28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Transpired Between Me And The Car Dealer On My Birthday – Bobrisky by newsynews: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky has revealed what really transpired between him and the car dealer who was to deliver a Range Rover to him on his birthday.

Recall that the birthday party was scuttled by armed policemen who stormed the venue and sealed it up.

Shortly after news broke out about the disrupted party, the car dealer went on social media to call out Bobrisky with claims that he was yet to pay for the car.

Clarifying the whole issue, Bobrisky shared on social media:

https://wotzup.ng/what-transpired-between-me-and-the-car-dealer-on-my-birthday-bobrisky/

cc lalasticlala

Re: What Transpired Between Me And The Car Dealer On My Birthday – Bobrisky by lyriclekidd(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Okay cool story bob
Re: What Transpired Between Me And The Car Dealer On My Birthday – Bobrisky by Waakanda: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Alright, let's hear from the other party now that figures are involved cool
Re: What Transpired Between Me And The Car Dealer On My Birthday – Bobrisky by phintohlar(f): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wetin concern agbero with over load, imagine the amounts meantioned here " 30 million, 3.5 etc " and me dey find 50k i never see, God have mercy and provide for us all .
Re: What Transpired Between Me And The Car Dealer On My Birthday – Bobrisky by Raysleek: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wait first where una dey see this money sef grin
Re: What Transpired Between Me And The Car Dealer On My Birthday – Bobrisky by Wealthierboy(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
Raysleek:
Wait first where una dey see this money sef grin
my fellow nairalander i get the remendy to get money.
Re: What Transpired Between Me And The Car Dealer On My Birthday – Bobrisky by ednut1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
We don't care to know
Re: What Transpired Between Me And The Car Dealer On My Birthday – Bobrisky by Raysleek: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wealthierboy:
my fellow nairalander i get the remendy to get money.
wow my man it's tell us the REMENDY
Re: What Transpired Between Me And The Car Dealer On My Birthday – Bobrisky by Wealthierboy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Raysleek:
wow my man it's tell us the REMENDY
check my signature
Re: What Transpired Between Me And The Car Dealer On My Birthday – Bobrisky by Raysleek: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wealthierboy:
check my signature
R E M E N D Y

(1) (Reply)

Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Maureen, Reacts 2 News Dat Her Marriage Crashed / Nigerian Actor; Segun Ogungbe Shared A Series Of Post With His Two Wife (photos) / Phyno And Davido Collab, Is It Really Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.