Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,640 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner (49507 Views)

Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Arrested By FCID Operatives In Lagos (Photo) / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Faithway10: 3:35pm On May 27, 2019
Relationship blogger, Okoro Blessing has finally been arrested by Onye Eze, the billionaire owner of the house she claimed to have built.

She has now physically confessed, while on handcuffs, that the house is now hers and that she just went to take a picture.

Watch video of her arrest here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/nigerian-blogger-blessing-ceo-finally-arrested-by-onye-eze-the-real-house-owner.html

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by KristaPretty(f): 3:37pm On May 27, 2019
jsavcregeefhgredgfswiof;3qutgjqumhifc,,,,,,,,,,,4r89ujh tncgrkjcm,w4pokg

I just wanna be on the first page grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by sinaj(f): 3:40pm On May 27, 2019
Very good.

Who knows if she wanted to scam someone with the house.

The video funny die cheesy cheesy cheesy

The igbo guy that owns the house doesnt have joy at all cheesy

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by hoover420: 3:40pm On May 27, 2019
Clout chasers beware lol!
This one has embarrassed her family grin

46 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by GangerFarmer01(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2019
lmaoo!!!��
Celebrity and fake life!.
Na to dey arrest them sure pass now lol

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by donbachi(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2019
Bobrisky and toke makawhy....are next in line.

18 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by tempest01(m): 3:49pm On May 27, 2019
Not good

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Mitsurugi(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2019
This is the problem with a lot of Nigerian youths. Lack of focus. We are stuck in our day dreams but unwilling to take the hard road to lasting success. They pretend or at the worst defraud or prostitute to present a facade of success to other mumu youths who now become depressed or choose to toe the aforementioned sordid routes to success. I live in Festac. It's filled with day dreaming youths, whose sure route to Benz is the laptop, bet slips and oloshoism. Tragic. If you think they'll learn from this, forget it. The average youth will reason she wasn't smart. angry

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by RYANAYO(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by budosky(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2019
Laughable somtin

6 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by akaahs(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2019
na hustle for front page carry me come here ooo

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by jetz(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2019
The owner too do self make him forget d matter e don pass na shoo

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 27, 2019
Hope it's not true. Totally unnecessary and high handed on the part of the owner.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by LesbianBoy(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2019
Ok......Something is not quite right with this whole issue again!

Is it that deep?

This is beginning to look like publicity stunt to me o!

36 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by LesbianBoy(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2019
Meanwhile....

What does the onye eze whatever do for a living?

Because he looks like a yahoo boy!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by alienvirus: 4:05pm On May 27, 2019
5hit just hit the fan. Borrow pose gone awry.

Use your brain next time.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by opisco01(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2019
Is this a joke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by IamSoProlific: 4:05pm On May 27, 2019
What an embarrassment, I wanted to confront the guy for arresting her, but I thought to myself, who knows what fraud the girl must have used that to commit.

For me I go despise being pitiful, arrest the girl, make her apologize to her fans (mosquito leg gals and fakers alike) likewise the whole world, these, she will do on video coverage and on papers to be published on top 10 entertainment blogs respectively, with her own funds(unless she begs to have no cash, then I'd sponsor that).

After that I would bail her by my own self. If she cooperates she won't get to the station but do it in the said house.

I might get to help her life afterwards, no Rip to waste on a poor gal that might be premeditating suicide already.
This might actually elevate this gal since we are in a country full of mediocrity.

BTW this onyeeze guy must have grown up in ABA or Abakiliki because Enugu state people are too tushed and bouje to have this kind of lion mad dog chain for swags...

Modified:- finally watched the video, I see as the guy dey para typical Igbo man from overseas. All the suffer wey him face comeback safely to his own fatherland, one yeye gal wan spoil his image.
Igbo from diaspora no dey get joy for this kind matters (been there, seen it all)

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 27, 2019
Why arrest her?
Not necessary.

10 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by chimhigher(m): 4:06pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Sakamaje: 4:06pm On May 27, 2019
So sad. This is where fake life/Sakamaje-living can lead one to. The likes of Hush-Puppy and other celebrities living fake lives, your own day of reckoning is fast approaching (thou also shall be casted like blessing Okoro one day), unless una change una ways. A word is enough...

36 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by zone51: 4:06pm On May 27, 2019
Damn!....this is getting out of hand
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Sixaxis: 4:06pm On May 27, 2019
Wtf!?
Why arrest and cuff her?
Such a pussy billionaire..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by SocialJustice: 4:06pm On May 27, 2019
This is totally unnecessary and it will backfire on the guy.

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by thepatroit: 4:06pm On May 27, 2019
Staged. Mtchew

7 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by meezynetwork(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2019
Too much na
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by meobizy(f): 4:07pm On May 27, 2019
If this is true then no one should fear because Ubi Franklin will soon release her in the name of trending.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Acquires Bentley (Photos, Video) / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.