Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) (5677 Views)

Buhari PR Article On Financial Times Paid For By Delta And Cross River State Gov / Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2010
Zonning: Jonathan should remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics)

have you heard of Anafi Alao, he is from Benin republic. He is Yoruba he sing in Yoruba. watch him.

Anafi Alao - Nifaji Lawa (Aye Lami Ajeku)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oE_1sf7qLg

This is egun egun in benin republic , what they are speaking is Yorubas,  they understand it what they are saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWRxv7ji83k&feature=related

If you listen to King sunny Ade, he sang a sound called Awo egungun lo biren le se, awo gelede lo bire ne mo, bi obire koju koro, Oro agbe. (King sunny Ade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbIhmfZNBOE&feature=fvw )

What king sung ade, talk about is GELEDE. you would find Gelede in Yoruba culture. This is old man talking about Gelede. Which is also use in Yoruba benin republic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Neehk7ZV94&feature=related

If you watch this unesco video. I am from nigeria but I understand what this Yoruba from benin republic are talking.  he is speaking clear yoruba.

another video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4sJjkr3MZs&feature=related

Beaf go and ask Ojukwu the biafra president if he has not seen Gelede in Yorubaland. He use to live in Lagos.

Now look at Gelede in Oyo state in the alafia of Oyo palace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPFs4HjWZ90&feature=related

Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2010
look at facebook

Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2010
You're on your own
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by jason12345: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, oh boy!!!! grin grin
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by violent(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2010
this is a pure breach of privacy, you don't just snip someone's profile on facebook and use it as you wish, you muppet!
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 2:35am On Oct 27, 2010
Security agents impound 15 containers of arms in Lagos
By CHRIS ANUCHA and CHRISTOPHER OJI
Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Security agents have intercepted 15 containers of dangerous weapons illegally imported into the country.
Daily Sun gathered that the illicit cargo, which contained rocket launchers, mortar bombs, small light arms and ammunition, were impounded at the Apapa Port in Lagos.

The containers had a Bill of Laden indicating that the contents were building materials, but a search by the State Security Service (SSS) officials revealed they were arms and ammunition.

Confirming the discovery, Assistant Director, Public Relations of the SSS, Marilyn Ogar did not disclose if any arrest had been made. She said a thorough investigation had begun with a view to unraveling those behind the illegal importation.

A police source also confirmed that the 15 containers were laden with mortar bombs, AK 47 rifles and ammunition.
The source said immediately the containers were discovered, all relevant agencies were informed.
As at press time, a combined team of Army, Navy, Police, SSS, National Agency for Food and Drugs Administration and Control (NAFDAC), and Customs Service were still inspecting the containers.

Lagos State Police Commissioner, Mr. Marvel Akpoyibo and the Commissioner of Police in-charge of Anti-Bomb Unit, Mr. Chris Olakpe were also at the port. The area had been cordoned off while operatives were still inspecting the containers.
A senior police officer said the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mr. Hafiz Ringim had ordered that the Lagos State command, Anti Bomb Unit and the Port Police command should remain at the scene till further directives.

When Daily Sun visited the scene, the Nigerian Navy were seen moving in equipment to the scene to secure the cargo.
Also, the Federal and Lagos State fire fighters were moving in fire equipment to the scene for safety.
The senior police officer, who spoke to Daily Sun said for security reasons, the source of the arms and ammunition was being kept under wraps so as not to mar investigations.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/oct/27/national-27-10-2010-001.htm

Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 3:52am On Oct 27, 2010
more

Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 4:50am On Oct 27, 2010
do the north want zonning now?? I am laughing and falling down over here. naija una go kill person.  I am telling you people the truth. The north is a minority. the north is finished. finito.

Before you people kill yourself. Can you please cut edo,delta and yorubas comot before una kill una self.

Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
Since you people dont want to believe  me , he nigeria military would believe  me.   Here is a song from the nigeria military. This would tell you , I am not a white p person but nigerian tell you, the satellite pictures show the north is a minority.

we O , wa O
We O , wa o
We O , wa O

Which kind soup , your mama cook O
Ogbolo soup pe
No pepper ,. no water
Ogbolo soup pe
Soup pe , ogbolo
soup pe, ogbolo soup
Ogbolo soup pe.

Which kind soup , your mama cook O
Ogbolo soupl pe
No pepper ,. no water
Ogbolo soup pe
Soup pe , ogbolo
soup pe, ogbolo soup
Ogbolo soup pe.

O my pal ha ha,
He is taken away ,
away
I must die for my pal ha
We are singing , singing ,singing
for my pal
pal ha
We are also ready

we O , wa O
We O , wa o
We O , wa O

I am telling you Nigeria is at a risk, the north is a minority in Nigeria.

Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by tpia5: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
This would tell you , I am not a white p person

ok.
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 28, 2010
kai!! dis guy don kolo chei!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by jason12345: 1:25am On Oct 28, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=539427.msg7025299#msg7025299 date=1288189092]
Since you people dont want to believe me , he nigeria military would believe me. Here is a song from the nigeria military. This would tell you , I am not a white p person but nigerian tell you, the satellite pictures show the north is a minority.

we O , wa O
We O , wa o
We O , wa O

Which kind soul , your mama cook O
Ogbolo soul pe
No pepper ,. no water
Ogbolo soup pe
Soup pe , ogbolo
soup pe, ogbolo soup
Ogbolo soup pe.

Which kind soul , your mama cook O
Ogbolo soul pe
No pepper ,. no water
Ogbolo soup pe
Soup pe , ogbolo
soup pe, ogbolo soup
Ogbolo soup pe.

O my pal ha ha,
He is taken away ,
away
I must die for my pal ha
We are sing , sing ,sing
for my pal
pal ha
We are also ready

we O , wa O
We O , wa o
We O , wa O

I am telling you Nigeria is at a risk, the north is a minority in Nigeria.

becomerich ti ya we re ooooo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. you are killing me here.[sub]laughing to the extent of tears[/sub] grin
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by loma(m): 1:51am On Oct 28, 2010
This guy is in a 'ward' of his own!
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 2:33am On Oct 28, 2010
So you think I am kolo.  Look you, I am not pastor adeboye.  I am a person who is not scared to tell people the truth. I dont have to pretend to anyone.  If I see Jonathan today, I am going to tell him to his face. I am not scared. The bible say, why should I fear what can kill the body but cant kill the soul. I would not lie to Jonathan just because I want to get something . that not me.  for me, I  am only accountable to God. 

And you think those weapon too are dream.  Go and find out, those weapon are for killing you people.

What do you think they send  those weapons for. you think it is to kill cow.??  No carry your family comot for naija.  you hear say Kumuyi go marry in londo.  you never get the gist. sit with your family for naija. .  look if edo,delta yorubas dont get justice. You would see what those who send those weapon to nigeria are going to do too.

I live abroad, go and as how many nigerian are in jail abroad. many of them have gone to jail several times. The north does not know what they are about to face. look this people abroad. Would shoot your northerner hero IBb. With one Bullet. Go and ask FBI.  How many nigerian are on the wanted  list.  You would shock they are the one sending the weapon for edo, delta and how Yoruba and to fight for thier right. you would be shock how rich some people here are. . They can send a whole ship of weapon for edo,delta and Yoruba to fight.
If you dont remove edo,detlta and yorubas to benin republic, you would see war in your hand.  know those will deal with abroad. IBB is a baby compare to them.

So you think that weapon is to kIll cow in the  north.  ??  or to kill people.  It is to kill northerner  mugu.  And they are going to kill alot of them if edo, delta and yorubas dont get justice.  this is why I have been written for very long to save your lifes,  It is the only solution to save your life.

continue to dey follow Obasanjo shout one nigeria , who is this in the picture, obasanjo children, all of them he don send them abroad. sit there and continue to shout one naija, till they kill you and your family/.

Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2010
before in nigeria, when there is a military attack, the senators and house of representative members use to run into benin republic which it takes them about 1 hour from lagos island  to the border. But now that they are in abuja. all of the senators and house of representative members are going to be captured and killed easy. It would take them 10 hours to get to the border. And first thing the military would do is close all airport.

All of them would be trap in abuja. They cant move.

No senators and house of representative member would escape. Not even one.  So they have a choice to either remove the north or remove the edo,delta and Yorubas into benin republic.

No single senators and house of representative would escape. All of them would be trap in abuja. They cant move. Even any governor whose state is not close to the border would not escape. Ohakim cant escape. Imo 4hour from the border. so each governor can calculate how far from the border he his.

But I can tell you, No single senators or house of representative member would escape. All of them would be trap in abuja. They cant move.

Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by bibiking1(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
If nobody on thios earth fears you Becomerich, i do!
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by Jarus(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2010
These 'agbari oku' pics got me ROTFLMAO in office grin grin grin
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2010
What I am trying to tell you is, there are secret cult in Nigeria. You see all your senators and house of representative, their problem is that they did not go to school in Nigeria.  It is not like going to school in ENgland bankole, or school in the USA iyabo obasanjo??

You also have the mother of all cult in Nigeria, the ogboni. How can you cheat Yoruba people. What do you think Ogboni was set for. It is to fight Injustice done to our people. And  members of the Nigeria senate and house of representative who have refuse to give the yoruba people justice, people like david mark , bankole , jonathan, sambo etc . Do not know the Yoruba people.

Have you seen a broom before. They can make Patient Goodluck  or sambo wife to go to all churches and hospital in the world and look for solution for her husband. it is call aiye. Can Jonathan or obasanjo or david mark or sambo fight Ogboni or all the nigeria secret cult.?. Just because they want injustice against the Yorubas. Electoral reform is NOT the solution, anyone telling that is a lier and a thief .

You see in a nation history , there is a time, you just know , you cant move forward and call it quit. This is our time. It is hard , but the truth must be spoken.  genevieve nnaji or tuface going on CNN, what does that mean. Nothing. genevieve nnaji or Tuface is only bother about thier own money that they are reaping Nigerian off.

The issue is , there is a time to meet and a time to part ways. There is no way, the north would agree to be minority.  If we care for people and love the lifes of others more than money. We should care for thier lifes. Human lifes is more than how much genevieve nnaji or tuface want to make. Or how much Obasanjo want to makes.

Can genevieve nnaji bring back a person life or can Obasanjo or dangote or pastor adeboye perform sure miracle. ?? If Obasanjo can do that or genevieve nnaji. can  nigerian  shoot one of their own children and let them bring them back to life. be fair to others.  can any of this people donate his children for experience for all Nigerian to see.

Look those who are importing arm into Nigeria, want to fight. Not everybody have time like me and posting picture and answer  & question. Everybody all over the world is look at that pictures. Nigeria has problem.  Jonathan and the national assembly and the north has to bring down thier pride. and put the people of nigeria first.

The Yorubas would say Egba o ki wa lo ja, ti ore omo tutu wo. Elders should not be at home and the child head bend and broken. are there still elders in Nigeria anymore?
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by jason12345: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=539427.msg7035733#msg7035733 date=1288304539]
you can see we are bigger than Ghana and would be about 70 million , compare to Ghana 20 million, so if igbo want to come, they can, if not they can remain in nigeria, if they want.

[img]http:////index.php?action=dlattach;topic=92200.0;attach=18;image[/img]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by MaiSuya(m): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2010
[b][size=15pt]OHHHHHHHHHH [/size][/b]my aching ribs!!!!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
Ghana only has 3 city bigger than Port Novo.  In our case we would have 11 cities bigger than port novo. while nigeria would have just 11 too.

Lagos,
Abeokuta
Cotonue
Port Novo
Ibadan
Akure
Osogbo
Ilorin
Benin
warri
Ado ekiti

Ghana main problem is that their cities are small.  If the igbos want to come. it change thing abit. Just a bit.  it leave nigeria with only 6 cities . So why the north would remain nigeria, we would be benin. On jonathan, russia has a president and prime minister. same can apply. while Ibbb or or Buhari or sambo become president of the north.

Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 12:01am On Oct 29, 2010
back.

Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by jason12345: 12:14am On Oct 29, 2010
Oh!!! ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d. bcr!!!!!!!!!! ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 12:19am On Oct 29, 2010
you putting fake picture , does not get me. i know, i dont get fooled easy.  this is jigawa state.

Another issue is breaking it up, help nigeria. We are too many.
I would tell you, from what I see, Nigeria may be over 200 million people.  It is not possible to conduct free and fair election , in NIgeria. I am telling you.

Another problem would be an issue of taxes. The north would be paying taxes at last, and they would suffer. North taxes would be used to take care of Igbo people.

Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 12:38am On Oct 29, 2010
jason
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by jason12345: 12:40am On Oct 29, 2010
what!!!!! angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 12:49am On Oct 29, 2010
That is what is going to happen to the north, if they dont vote for edo,delta and Yorubas to join Benin republic.

jason, you igbo,
You dont want us to leave you in naija.

You are igbo, pure Igbo. if you were itsekiri , you would knew the culture. You are Igbo, pure Igbo.
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by jason12345: 1:07am On Oct 29, 2010
BCR,

First of all, you are a tribalist angry. I know you mean well for the yoruba nation and all but if anything goes against the stability of the country then I am against it. I know we yorubas had a kingdom that stretched to almost 3 countries (niaja, benin,togo),but we have been without our brothers for almost 100 yrs. you cannot just come and tell us to join our brothers now, same goes for the hausa/fulani. they too would find it difficult to join their brothers.

secondly,even if you want your plan to be successful, you need to talk to the yoruba obas and i doubt they would even listen to you. this is because, if they join with benin republic, they would want to have jurisdiction over the benin people in which the citizens would resist. that might lead to another civil war.

thirdly, it would destabilise the whole west africa if not africa as a whole, what i mean by that is:

1) if yorubas and benin republic join, the ewes from togo and ghana might want to join, the hausa/fulanis might want to re-establish their empire and the list goes on leading (remember, nigeria is the biggest nation in west africa and other countries look up to her to lead the way) to a "domino effect"

so BCR, stop your campaign!!! grin
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by becomrich13: 2:08am On Oct 29, 2010
Just shut up. You are not yoruba, you do you think, you want to fool.

Does the obas now have jurisdiction over the people. So what nonsense are you talking. And there is no oba oppose to it. Look if you were yoruba , you should have knew what would happen to the oba , who dare to oppose to it. That is the last time, his people would allow him to wear the crown.  If they do not go and kill him.  they would ask him to commit suicide. He has to go and Kill himself. This is the tradition of the Yoruba people. That Oba has to kill himself.

The Yorubas are total for it. Even since I post it, I ask if Obasanjo was against. Have you seen Obasanjo post his name on the internet, it would tell you, we are all happy. Even the PDP and ACN  and Labour party in Yorubaland are for it. They are happy to leave Nigeria.

They are all ready, ki lo so.  what nonsense are you talking about 100 years.   It was in 1963 the Yoruba had any form of anything to do with Northerner or Igbo. before 1963 even up till 1967. The Yorubas had nothing to do with Igbo and Northerners. Because we had our own govt. The only thing we had in common was the head of state a white person. There was no bridge on the east. It was Balewa who built the bridge.

If you look at Ivory coast and Burkina Faso.   the two country were together till I think independent. Zambia and zimbawe , where together before independent. But unlike Nigeria, the Yorubas also ask to be an independent country. And we should have  been separate countries.

The Yoruba people went to the queen in 1956 to ask to be a country on its own. The Queen of England is still alive. We got self government. if we were together, why on earth would we go and ask the queen for independent. Who is telling the lies that we are together for 100 years. That person must be a lier.

the Queen of England is Yoruba people witness.   Can the court please out the Queen to confirm this.   Yoruba people never wanted to be part of Nigeria.  NEVER , and we still do not want to be part of Nigeria.

Chief Obafemi awolowo wife is still alife. Her husband lead the Yoruba delegate to the Queen of England.   The french govt is also our witness , how chief Obafemi awolowo was charge for treason, which the north claim the french govt were training Yorubas in the republic of Benin to attack them.
Re: Zonning:Jonathan or IBB remove North or edo,delta and Yorubas(satellte pics) by jason12345: 2:23am On Oct 29, 2010
ode ni e!!!

so i'm not yoruba because i opposed you you are a fool at 40!!! and yes i'm not born a yoruba man, i was born an itsekiri

queen, the witness of yorubas>>>>wtf do you think she remembers or even cares for yoruba or igbo. can she even tell the difference. you no get sense!!! do you think she would want her so called creation to be destroyed easily by the yorubas or you undecided undecided. no, i want you to think

i even tried to coax you from being looked as a foolish person on NL, But i can see you deserve to wallow in your madness.

goodluck!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mummah Gaddafi And His Amazonian Guards / Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC / Muslims Against Buhari (MAB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.