Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) (50718 Views)

Baby Squeezes Face In Video After Tasting Something Bitter For The First Time / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2019
Childhood stupidity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2019
Ma lu perplex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by Attempt: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2019
Tellemall:
Modern parenting.

When you don't flog the silliness out of them, because your child is too intelligent and sensitive, look at what you could reap.

Spare the rod and...

and spoil the shild

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 03, 2019
ELVISHOT:
More, Watch The Video HERE

How old is she?

If I beat her finish eh.....ah! She no go ever like to celebrate birthday for her life again. What rubbish!

These new generation mothers are really spoiling children but I thank God for my kind of person. When that time comes, I won't tolerate any rubbish from my child cos the way my mom handled us, I won't forget in a jiffy. So any pikin that want to come my way, I'll treat you with love and care o, give you ajebor treatment (cos me too got that from momsy and pops) but I will not spare the rod or brain resetting slaps that comes in between.

Smash cake for my face Dem never born your generation....mtchw..make I nor talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by koyyess: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2019
I trust that hypocrites will come and run their mouths.

Shit hole dwellers are no exception. Such disrespectful bunch.

They can't pay their pensioners.

They discriminate with age when it comes to seeking jobs.

The use derogatory words like 'old mama/papa youngee', 'old hag' and the likes.

No regard for your elders at all. But you all will be claiming we have values and culture.

Mcteew!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2019
Even at 45, I cant try it with Iya Titi without a slippers or omorogun (turning stick) landing on my back..

Imagine? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Very silly girl..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by foster212: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
ajebuter:

Even at 45, I cant try it with Iya Titi without a slippers or omorogun (turning stick) landing on my back..

Lol. Naija mum go throw slippers or any weapon on site on you, then still remind you say nah she born you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by ultimately3: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Why the mother do that in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
My child better be super strong if he or she hopes to attempt such... I will so beat stupidity out of her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
sisisioge:
Na them dey spoil their pikins.
It wasn't deliberate. Even a spoilt kid as alleged by you will not deliberately smash cake on his or her mother's face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by teemy(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
It might 'look' wrong but I don't see any angry face in that picture and seems everyone was cool with it. For all we know, it could just have been everyone catching fun just like we see cake fights in movies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by micxwell(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
Sirmuel1:
If you're a South African and you can see this comment, please come to Bariga or Ajegunle, let us meet cheesy
Ayam coming cheesy. We go know who go first kill who @Bariga..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by micxwell(m): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
AryaSand:
Ma lu perplex.
Hmmm. Three gbosa for you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by tsavkeghps(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
micxwell:

Hmmm. Three gbosa for you cheesy

Lol! By the time I'm done with her, they'll think she stole. Even Jesus will reject her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by micxwell(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
AryaSand:

Lol! By the time I'm done with her, they'll think she stole. Even Jesus will reject her.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by Savorito09: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2019

MAKE COOL MONEY DAILY FROM DIGITAL INVESTMENTS STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK OR AIRTIME!

Min: NGN2,000 - Max: NGN20,000

☆ Are you interested in making steady side income online?

☆ Are you Interested In finding something that really works?

☆ Do you have minimum of NGN2,000 to start this journey?

You can make up to DOUBLE (×2) of your investment in just one week paid directly into your bank account.

With these 4 easy steps:

REGISTER 》ADD FUNDS》INVEST》GET RETURNS.

You're good to go, you don't have to break a bank to enjoy residual income. Join us in making money . This platform is one of its kind. No extra work, you get to focus on your day to day activities while making money on the side.

Join Us Right Now:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
The way she trained her. Imagine a mother with such rough play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by Rossycee(f): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
introvertious:
...and she even twerked her small ply wood....
grin cheesy.. That's what they get when they refuse to train their kids.. I trust our mothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by Chrisceejay: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
sisisioge:
next na hot water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
Maybe Nanny & they've had worst play than this. It's normal to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by faderayo(f): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
sisisioge:

The moment they refuse discipline and embraced indiscipline. It is slowly crawling into our system also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by 2Radii: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
ajebuter:

Dat omorogun cot me lafin out sha, grin it reminds me of my mum wey go use firewood wey get fire for head pursue me if a don provoke her finish back den grin
i swear i love African treatment from our parent, its d best. God punish dos advocating for the sparing of the rod sha.

1 Like

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by 2Radii: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
AryaSand:

Lol, Jesus wil b like...

Mummy mi mary, dem say dis one self na one of our followers, is it tru??

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by 2Radii: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
ultimately3:
Why the mother do that in the first place
Na one of dem b dis.. shioor, definitely u can do more dan dat to ur mum ..smh.

Eleyii ti tidin!!!

Re: Girl Smashed Her Birthday Cake On Her Mother's Face In Revenge (Photos) by jolak5(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
The child will probably be in a hospital bed by now if this happened in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

23-year-old Law Student Gets A Mercedes Benz From Her Mother As Birthday Gift / This Woman Happily Announced That Her Hubby is Taking A 2nd Wife / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.