Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends (2884 Views)

Cardi B Departs Ghana After Hostile Reception From Ghanaian Celebrities / Social Media Goes Gaga As Beautiful Lesbian Couple Got Wedded / Queen Of Aso Team Receive Warm Reception From Tourism Dg, Folarin Coker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends by chibaby1985(f): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Social Media was agog over the weekend as regards the Church wedding of Adewale Yusuf and his beautiful wife without a Reception...

They were surprised by their friends and colleagues from the office who gave them a world class reception hall with so much feasting...

Confirming this on his facebook page, has this to say:

"My wife and I had decided to not have a reception party after our wedding. Just church service, nothing big.

But, on the day of the event after we had taken our pictures, I was tricked to the office by my mentors and to my surprise my team and friends had planned a surprise reception party for us. I have never been that surprised in my entire life. I was so shocked, that it took me hours to recover fully. One of the most heartwarming thing was that the team members who have moved on from the company, contributed towards the reception, as well.

I believe in team spirit and that action reinforced my belief. Thank you"

#Techpointers

Decor: iflora

Pictures: Mediapoint

For more fotos

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/09/no-reception-wedded-couple-got-surprise.html?m=1

Re: No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends by lunaticfringe: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
Yoruba men too like Igbo girls...
Re: No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends by simonlee(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
And someone said Yoruba people can do without partying.... grin

2 Likes

Re: No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends by vicadex07(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends by Adepet222(f): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wow!!!! True friends not all the fake people around now.
Re: No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends by meezynetwork(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Good for them
Re: No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends by TemmyWon(f): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fake news. MFM brides don't wear jewelry or weave on. I'm sure that's not the couple
Re: No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends by dangotesmummy: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
TemmyWon:
Fake news. MFM brides don't wear jewelry or weave on. I'm sure that's not the couple
the bride will cover her hair and not wear makeup during church service but after then they usually transform
Re: No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends by meeky007(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
what a stingy couple.
they no wan ppl to come chop free rice
Re: No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends by meeky007(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
simonlee:
And someone said Yoruba people can do without partying.... grin
how some people jump into conclusion.

Re: No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends by chibaby1985(f): 2:15am On Sep 03, 2019
TemmyWon:

Wetin this nigga dey talk sef

Re: No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends by chibaby1985(f): 2:17am On Sep 03, 2019
TemmyWon:

More pictures are in the news link... Anyways I already posted a picture from the news site
Re: No Reception Wedded Couple Got Surprise Lavish Reception From Wealthy Friends by chibaby1985(f): 2:19am On Sep 03, 2019
Nigga has sabi friends
chibaby1985:
Social Media was agog over the weekend as regards the Church wedding of Adewale Yusuf and his beautiful wife without a Reception...

They were surprised by their friends and colleagues from the office who gave them a world class reception hall with so much feasting...

Confirming this on his facebook page, has this to say:

"My wife and I had decided to not have a reception party after our wedding. Just church service, nothing big.

But, on the day of the event after we had taken our pictures, I was tricked to the office by my mentors and to my surprise my team and friends had planned a surprise reception party for us. I have never been that surprised in my entire life. I was so shocked, that it took me hours to recover fully. One of the most heartwarming thing was that the team members who have moved on from the company, contributed towards the reception, as well.

I believe in team spirit and that action reinforced my belief. Thank you"

#Techpointers

Decor: iflora

Pictures: Mediapoint

For more fotos

https://ebeanonews..com/2019/09/no-reception-wedded-couple-got-surprise.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Davido Buys 'Richard Millie' Wristwatch Worth 70 Million (Photos) / Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K / Tonto Dikeh In Tears As They Broke Down Her Gate And Stole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.