Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K (2882 Views)

"You Broke My Heart" - DJ Cuppy Fires Ex Boyfriend Who Mistakenly Texted Her / Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K / The Story Of A Pastor's Wife Who Mistakenly Sent Her Naked Video To Her Entire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by ahimedua: 7:12am On Mar 09, 2020
A young lady who mistakenly sent an large sum of money to her boyfriend’s church for her tithe payment has taken to social media to cry out.

According to her, she wanted to send N40,000 but ended up sending N400,000 and she went to the church pastor to get her remaining money back but he refused to refund the money back to her, reportedly claiming that ‘it was God’s doing that she sent the N400k'.

Her message reads ;

This is not really a relationship issue.

So my boyfriend made me start coming to his church sometimes around December 2019.

I enjoyed it, it is a very popular church in Lagos. My Boyfriend is a worker and his family goes there too.

I have never missed a tithe payment. My boyfriend idolizes the pastor, treats him like a mini go even. The pastor can’t do any wrong.

So sometimes last week, i wanted to pay my tithe of 40,000 and i mistakenly sent 400,000 to the church account.

I called my boyfriend immediately and he said we will talk about it. When we saw later i told him and he said i should go to the church and talk to junior pastor.

When i got to the church, the pastor started telling me that it is Gods doing that 400k entered and i should leave the money with them that i will get blessings.

I said i needed the money to my shop rent and equipment, they gave me bad eye.

I told my boyfriend and he said i should be patient. He was already angry that i insulted the church. I called my bank, they said the church has to refund it that they can’t do it.SleekGist reports.

Even my boyfriend’s mother and sister was not so nice to me when she saw me. They make me feel like i stole or i’m a thief.

I am confused, this is my money, i have bills to pay. Business has been slow this year. I love my boyfriend. It is a 2 year relationship which may lead to marriage. This may be the end of our relationship. I don’t have much money, i can’t give 400k i did not plan.

Click to see screenshots here
https://sleekgist.com/viral/church-allegedly-refuses-to-refund-tithe-payer-who-mistakenly-paid-n400k-instead-of-n40k/

Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by Abfinest007(m): 7:19am On Mar 09, 2020
where is Daddy freeze

1 Like

Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by Valro(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2020
Where's proof, bloggers sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by PureGoldh(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2020
Pictures as proof or we ain't believing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by Susu888(m): 7:22am On Mar 09, 2020
Chaaiye" E don reach dis level? shocked
This is daylight robbery... but at least the man go get sense now.

If i were him i will never pay not even 1 kobo again for tithes, that 400k don suffice my life time. Let the angels consider it a lifetime bundle subscription.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by bomasek(m): 7:25am On Mar 09, 2020
No name church? I don't dig this tales
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by shortgun(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2020
Fake

1 Like

Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by ogorchimeizie(m): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2020
Madam you have sowed a seed grin
Just come for the Thanksgiving.. grin cheesy

After all the dancing pastor has done when he saw the alert..
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by densiks: 8:39am On Mar 09, 2020
Mention the name of the church and provide your details in private.

I will help you get your money back within a week for a fair commission after we’ve struck an agreement.

If you can’t,then this report is fake.
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by Randy100: 9:13am On Mar 09, 2020
She should relax. The money is enough for mansion in heaven with a small picanto car.
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by YoungPerson(m): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2020
I hope this doesn't reach the frontpage unless names are called out
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by olamidedivotee(f): 9:57am On Mar 09, 2020
Tithe pass the wrong way
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by omowolewa: 10:01am On Mar 09, 2020
Tithe + Church + Not Refund = Catchy Headlines
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by conscienceman4(m): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2020
The church has to return the money. And if they refused, then sorry, that is not the churh of Jesus Christ. It is criminality.
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by Viserion: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2020
HOW TO BECOME RICH?..

JUSY OPEN A CHURCH
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by DropsMic(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2020
Bad market
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by Hotspotbro(m): 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Even Jesus don dey need money
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by Greatzeus(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
ahimedua:
A young lady who mistakenly sent an large sum of money to her boyfriend’s church for her tithe payment has taken to social media to cry out.

According to her, she wanted to send N40,000 but ended up sending N400,000 and she went to the church pastor to get her remaining money back but he refused to refund the money back to her, reportedly claiming that ‘it was God’s doing that she sent the N400k'.

Her message reads ;

This is not really a relationship issue.

So my boyfriend made me start coming to his church sometimes around December 2019.

I enjoyed it, it is a very popular church in Lagos. My Boyfriend is a worker and his family goes there too.

I have never missed a tithe payment. My boyfriend idolizes the pastor, treats him like a mini go even. The pastor can’t do any wrong.

So sometimes last week, i wanted to pay my tithe of 40,000 and i mistakenly sent 400,000 to the church account.

I called my boyfriend immediately and he said we will talk about it. When we saw later i told him and he said i should go to the church and talk to junior pastor.

When i got to the church, the pastor started telling me that it is Gods doing that 400k entered and i should leave the money with them that i will get blessings.

I said i needed the money to my shop rent and equipment, they gave me bad eye.

I told my boyfriend and he said i should be patient. He was already angry that i insulted the church. I called my bank, they said the church has to refund it that they can’t do it.SleekGist reports.

Even my boyfriend’s mother and sister was not so nice to me when she saw me. They make me feel like i stole or i’m a thief.

I am confused, this is my money, i have bills to pay. Business has been slow this year. I love my boyfriend. It is a 2 year relationship which may lead to marriage. This may be the end of our relationship. I don’t have much money, i can’t give 400k i did not plan.

Click to see screenshots here
https://sleekgist.com/viral/church-allegedly-refuses-to-refund-tithe-payer-who-mistakenly-paid-n400k-instead-of-n40k/

No wonder you guys come here to sell your blogs for miserable 5 Fu cking K,why not write on something people can Google and lead them to your blog? Or you think some will just go to Google and Input your post topic on it on a normal day? No.
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by Dabronze(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
God giveth thou money god taketh the money
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by luap1990(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
to care for your elderly parents, if you are not around. Then Omisina Memorial Aged home is the best home, we care for the physical and emotional needs of our aged. Locate us today @ 6, Alabiyamo Avenue Old Bodija or call us on 08137801264 or email me @ okeleyepaul@ymail.com. Thank you as we await to treat your aged with care
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by cassidy1996(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
fake story
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by careytommy37(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
The wages of sin is death
Continue posting lies against the Body of Christ

I guarantee that you will never make money through this. So, continue being an agent of the devil in your desperate aim to get rich.
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by rexchazy(m): 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
The money has entered VoiceMail
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by SwiftTechnology: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2020
Aunty carry police go arrest the pastor and anybody u see in the church.
I hate rubbish.

Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by egopersonified(f): 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
While it is possible for the church to refuse a refund, I don't believe your boyfriend and his family will not be angry at the church, they will even be the ones pestering the church more than you.
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by rottable(m): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Yoruba people said " ole to ba wo inu eko ko le ja de mo" that is, moi moi that entered pap cannot be removed again
Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by englishmart(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
I remember when I mistakenly gave 1k as offering instead of #100. As soon as I realised, I rushed back to the altar, met the pastor and told him what happened. thank God it was a small church and nobody gives more than #200 for offering. after much argument, because I insisted on getting my money back, the pastor took out the money from the offering box and gave me. I was ready to pull down the church that day.

1 Like

Re: Church Refuses To Refund Tithe Payer Who MISTAKENLY Paid N400k Instead 40K by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Why does any thing that has to do with female suffering be attached to a guy her BF is not suppose to be I. The picture self

(1) (Reply)

After Being Best Friends For 17 Years, These Two Women Just Found Out They're Ac / Plane Carrying Four Celebrity Millionaires Just Crashed! / Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Returns To Her Home Morocco After Divorce Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.