Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Store Manager Software Wanted - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Store Manager Software Wanted (1043 Views)

Microfinance Bank Software WANTED!!! / Accounting, Banking & Insurance Software Wanted / Accounting Software Wanted For Microfinance Bank. Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Store Manager Software Wanted by WiLlY4ReAl(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2010
PLS WHO KNOWS WHERE TO DOWNLOAD SOFTWARES I CAN USE IN A STORE OR SHOP i.e PRODUCT MANAGER, SOMETHING THAT CAN HAVE ALL MY STOCK IN THE SHOP IN A DATA BASE,PRODUCT NAME,PRICE AND DESCRIPTION
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by spaceman(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2010
google[b] inventoria stock manager[/b], express invoice.
They are good software, but you will have to buy the real version after the expiration of the trial version.
But Bros this thread is for satellite technologies and related issues. Hope say na for satellite sales shop sha o? cool
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by GeorgeD1(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2010
good answer, spaceman!
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by Kamali(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2010
It Is better you get a local software for support sake.Try and look at people doing what you are doing currently and the kind of software they are using.I know of one that works well(SupaWare Business Management Solution),used widely in Nigeria with local support.
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by nugayem: 9:05am On Oct 28, 2010
I developed one. I can give it to u free of charge. (but its not redistributable). send mail to me if interested on nugayem@yahoo.com
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by GeorgeD1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2010
nugayem,
we need more people like you in naija. smiley
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by MisterMan(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2010
I have a very good one called StorePerfect. You will be surprised about its capabilities. Interested? Call 08135347621. You will be happy you did
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by GeorgeD1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2010
misterman,
i hope yours will be free like that of nugayem? grin
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by MisterMan(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2010
George_D:

misterman,
i hope yours will be free like that of nugayem?  grin

When I go to buy bread, they don't give it to me free. I waste a hell of money to send a simple mail. Since morning, I have been trying to send a simple mail to WiLlY4ReAl. When I get those things free, this will be free as well cheesy
Good things cost money grin
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by GeorgeD1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 04, 2010
misterman,
that is not an excuse to be shylock. nuyagem is spending money on emails too and yet he's giving out for free. think about it.
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by MisterMan(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
George_D:

misterman,
that is not an excuse to be shylock. nuyagem is spending money on emails too and yet he's giving out for free. think about it.
Shylock? So because I am charging some amount for my efforts you call me a shylock? Hey, common, you need to watch the kind of words/language you use. So because somebody offers his program for free and I am asking a small fee, then that turns me to be a shylock. Nairaland is suppose to be for mature mind. The original poster is free to get that software. Afterall it is FREE. If the table were to be turned, I will surely NOT call you a shylock. Honestly, I feel offended, but then I take it as one of those things.
Cheers and God-bless
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by GeorgeD1(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2010
misterman,
pls don't be offended. i didn't mean that in bad taste-its just a way of expression.
true everyone has a right to charge anything for his efforts but the best rewards are often not monetary in nature.
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by MisterMan(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2010
George_D,
Apology taken. Let's b friends. The first time I read that post, I came away with the impression that I am discussing with an imature boy. By your post, it shows that you are a real mature man. It takes maturity to apologise and look at things from others point of view. You are my guy.
Cheers. By and God bless
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by GeorgeD1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2010
misterman,
your welcome. cheers!
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by prettysly(f): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2010
Hi,
For your stock control and inventory, i have a software that you can use for your store. send me an email on sylvia@netspexlimited .com or sylvia2000ng@yahoo.com.
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by luckyCO(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2010
I have a stock inventory software that covers
Stock,store and Inventory management
Accounting Integrated for Accountants
Auditor Modules for auditor verification.
Office Loan Management
Bulk SMS Integration
Mobile Reporting meaning you can view your shop's reports over the net and on your phone,
etc
for details please,contact Cy on 08099384634
email: cyprosoft@yahoo.com
Re: Store Manager Software Wanted by qunleajayi(m): 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2010
Hi, I have a shop manager software called ShopMaxi with options for touchscreen system.
The package comes with a free POS printer and barcode scanner.
We help to count stock as well as enter data into it.
for more details contact us at ICT&I ltd, 21 opebi road (1st Floor TFC Ikeja)
or call 08033120866

(1) (Reply)

Watch TV On Your Windows Computer - Free - / Where Can I Learn How To Program In Portharcourt / Programmer You Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.