Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Much Crime Did Ghanaians Commit When We Kicked Them Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Crime Did Ghanaians Commit When We Kicked Them Out (1005 Views)

Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians / We Kicked Russia's Backside Before... We Can Do It Again': UK Defence Secretary / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Crime Did Ghanaians Commit When We Kicked Them Out by googi: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Those asking Nigeria to invade South Africa unless they stop their criminals are myopic. Has Nigeria stop it's criminals inside or outside the Country?

We have Nigerian apologists justifying and celebrating criminals for immortal behavior soiling the reputation of the majority, the modest hardworking Nigerians everywhere

We have a crime culture that we need to address at home.

There many virtues and reputation that has nothing to do with money. Just ask you parents or grannies.
Re: How Much Crime Did Ghanaians Commit When We Kicked Them Out by ednut1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
googi:

Those asking Nigeria to invade South Africa unless they stop their criminals are myopic. Has Nigeria stop it's criminals inside or outside the Country?

We have Nigerian apologists justifying and celebrating criminals for immortal behavior soiling the reputation of the majority, the modest hardworking Nigerians everywhere

There many virtues and reputation that has nothing to do with money. Just ask you parents or grannies.
they also kicked us out too. My grand parents from both side lost all they had worked for. 1/4 of my village people are ghana returnees. Both my parents were ghana born

1 Like

Re: How Much Crime Did Ghanaians Commit When We Kicked Them Out by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
See my guy be guarded with your comments.
Re: How Much Crime Did Ghanaians Commit When We Kicked Them Out by Young03(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
Op na all of us go suffer am

So far u bear Nigeria
Re: How Much Crime Did Ghanaians Commit When We Kicked Them Out by googi: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
ednut1:
they also kicked us out too. My grand parents from both side lost all they had worked for. 1/4 of my village people are ghana returnees. Both my parents were ghana born

Thanks, good point.

It was the reason Azikiwe cried out the loudest. Who would ever believe that any African country would kick out the children of Nkrumah?

Hate is a double edge sword but only reasonable people understand that. The name you call yourselves and others call you poison the well you drink from.

Nigerians thought they were kicking out criminals and prostitutes from Ghana, Kofi Busia kicked out business men and law abiding Nigerians.

South Africa is our mirror!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Crime Did Ghanaians Commit When We Kicked Them Out by Nukilia: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
googi:

Thanks, good point. It was the reason Azikiwe cried out the loudest. Who would ever believe that any African country would kick out the children of Nkrumah? Hate is a double edge sword but only reasonable people understand that. The name you call yourselves and others call you poison the well you drink from. Nigerians thought they were kicking out criminals and prostitutes from Ghana, Kofi Busia kicked out business men and law abiding Nigerians. South Africa is our mirror!

Busia kicked Nigerians out of Ghana because of jealousy. Nigerian businesses were doing well in Ghana till the Ghanaians could no longer watch Nigerians doing better than them. The South Africans also find a way to loot shops of foreigners. I know what to do, but won't put it on a public forum. If that is done, that would be the last time a South African lay hands, or steal from a foreigner. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Much Crime Did Ghanaians Commit When We Kicked Them Out by googi: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Whenever a foreigner is doing well, natives not doing as well harbor certain amount of jealousy even in Europe and America. Especially, African Americans. This is not limited to South Africans.

What we cannot hide are our criminals and their apologists worshipping and glorifying money as if there is nothing else worthwhile.

BTW, do you know that girls used to fall in love for clean, well ironed white shirts? Go figure the relevance of that to our vanities today.

Nukilia:

Busia kicked Nigerians out of Ghana because of jealousy. Nigerian businesses were doing well in Ghana till the Ghanaians could no longer watch Nigerians doing better than them. The South Africans also find a way to loot shops of foreigners. I know what to do, but won't put it on a public forum. If that is done, that would be the last time a South African lay hands, or steal from a foreigner. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Much Crime Did Ghanaians Commit When We Kicked Them Out by Raydos: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
I laugh when i see my fellow nigerians saying we should start attackibg any south Africa in Nigeria

My question is: how many of you have seen south Africa before?? You can barely see One south african in 10,000 people in Nigeria, They rarely travel out of their country, unlike nigeria that is everywhere in their own country!!

So tell which south Africa do you guys want to attack here when you can't even see them in the street?
Re: How Much Crime Did Ghanaians Commit When We Kicked Them Out by Guestlander: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
googi:

Are Nigerians more criminal than South Africans? Did Nigerians burn Ghanaians alive and burn down their businesses?
Nigeria expelled only the Ghanaians who didn't have legal papers, those with permits were left to do whatever they were doing.
Think, it doesn't cost you any money. Most Nigerians on the streets didn't even want the Ghanaians to leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Crime Did Ghanaians Commit When We Kicked Them Out by Nukilia: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
googi:
Whenever a foreigner is doing well, natives not doing as well harbor certain amount of jealousy even in Europe and America. Especially, African Americans. This is not limited to South Africans.

What we cannot hide are our criminals and their apologists worshipping and glorifying money as if there is nothing else worthwhile.

BTW, do you know that girls used to fall in love for clean, well ironed white shirts? Go figure the relevance of that to our vanities today.

I agree with you
Re: How Much Crime Did Ghanaians Commit When We Kicked Them Out by googi: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
You need to think.

Do you know how many innocent Ghanaians were kicked out and who even reported them to Police? Most of them were teachers, agricultural workers and laborers doing jobs Nigerians refused to do. Once the stigma went out, even innocent Ghanaians left out of fear and being picked on. The sad part of the mess were Ghanaians that were born in Nigeria. Some of them were in Lagos before other Nigerians.

Take the Lawsons or Birney for example, they have established here forever. I do not know if Birney Zoo is still functional, his grannies were here before many of us.

No, you need to think. Are you saying the majority of South Africans (or Nigerians) are criminals? What about those that demonstrated that they love Nigerians, are they criminals too? The ones you marry and spend money on, are they, criminals, too?

You need to think deep and stop exposing your apologist culture for crimes we used to call ABOMINATION.

Do you know the population of Nigeria? Tell me one country in Africa or Europe that will let Nigerians overwhelm them, not to mention some criminals. You better put on your thinking cap.

Any European or American doing business in Nigeria will tell you it is the best place to make money as long as you can hold your nose. Go and ask why Virgin Airline ran out.

If only Nigerians can work as hard as they do in foreign countries, in Nigeria; we will have a rich Country. You must be part of the crime celebration culture. Get out of my face!

Guestlander:

Are Nigerians more criminal than South Africans? Did Nigerians burn Ghanaians alive and burn down their businesses?
Nigeria expelled only the Ghanaians who didn't have legal papers, those with permits were left to do whatever they were doing.
Think, it doesn't cost you any money. Most Nigerians on the streets didn't even want the Ghanaians to leave.
[quote author=Guestlander post=81858786]

(1) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio: Gone For Good? / This Is What Reno Said About Tacha And What Politicians Can Learn From Her / Breaking; Nigeria Top List Of Most Failed Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.