Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications (21968 Views)

Why We Dismissed Atiku’s Petition Challenging Buhari In Its Entirety - Tribunal / Appeal Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari's Educational Qualification / Obasanjo: Those Discouraging Atiku From Challenging Buhari In Court Are Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by Sensors: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
I’m in pains, seems Atiku is not cumming again bro.
[/quote]

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by xyz888234: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
It shall not be well with the presiding judge who precede over this case . Because is Buhari and because you judge have collected bribe that is why y you dismissed the case over Buhari education level . Buhari Jubril did not go to school and you judge you call yourself a judge but you are a fraud. The FBI needs to arrest all of you . We cannot count on EFCC because EFCC is the highest fraud in the land . This agency needs to be abolished . We need the help of FBI to come help us here in this country. Our government and yahoo boys need to be brought to book .... Nigeria Government is a failure ... They are thieves and crooks in the highest level
Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by Sensors: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
YorubaHero12:

I’m in pains, seems Atiku is not cumming again bro.

grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by Yusman316(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ojiofor:

I wish,I mean,I wish Atiku will come but its just a wish, in reality it looks impossible under Buhari.

Even you,are you cumming under Buhari? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
So u mean it would have been possible to over turned a presidential election result under OBJ, Yar'Adua or GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by Ojiofor: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Yusman316:

So u mean it would have been possible to over turned a presidential election result under OBJ, Yar'Adua or GEJ?

GEJ as incumbent was defeated,that can't happen under Buhari.Thats the difference.
Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by PaschalPM(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Yusman316:

Please ask am oh!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by alobright17(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
useurkidney3121:
Please there's no need for this trash, we all already know what d outcome will be. Buhari is Executive, Judiciary and Legislative but he should know that nothing last forever
Then stop wailing since you already knew that nothing last forever , allow the man do his 8yrs and leave .

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by HimName: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

cry cry cry cry

Please stop this.

Our members (IPOB) are in sifia pain.

Eyes don load with tears. Any pim again from u, bucket go full.

Sinsiali, we are in sifia pain sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by HimName: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
[s]
NnwachukuOkike:
What do you expect from cowment of Fulani court of zombies.

Nigeria the giant animal kingdom (zoo) of Africa.

Anyway, Nigeria can do whatever it like with Nigerians. All I know is that Biafra restoration in process.......
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by gotnel: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Judiciary is functioning accordingly. How on earth would somebody want to rubbish the military system that produced General Muhammodu Buhari .
Those people challenging Buhari qualification are still not facing the reality, they are just playing politics.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by Tecno66: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
FarahAideed:
Anybody expecting justice from the current judiciary is a joker
Instead of doing justice, they are always looking for excuse not to do so. If national security interest can supersede the rule of law, I think an issue as grievious as this should not be status barred. In other words, the substance of of a case like this should supersede technicalities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by terryflexy: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Can will still have True justice in Nigeria again.....Judges use to be respect back then
Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by asanwafo: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
nonsense court
stupid and bias judges
useless judgement.
Nigeria is cursed and will never get better with judges like this.
idiots
Cos it did not go as u expected.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by Amudeneogu: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Remember, whatever you use to judge others will be used to judge you. If you see white and say it is black na you Sabi.
Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by Olugbanko: 7:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
FarahAideed:
You're no doubt in severe pains! Get yourself aboniki balm,rub all over your body,watch the pains subdued,thank me later!

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by Peacecore: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
nonsense court

stupid and bias judges

useless judgement.

idiots
Atiku has been scammed.
if ppl like u can GI e up on his case even b4 judgement day,it's over 4 him. Atiaku Frimpong mboma el_Cameroonian sorry.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by Yusman316(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ojiofor:

GEJ as incumbent was defeated,that can't happen under Buhari.Thats the difference.
Was it proven that Buhari was defeated?
Our problem is we allow our emotions right or wrong to do our thinking for us

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by Ojiofor: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Yusman316:

Was it proven that Buhari was defeated?
Our problem is we allow our emotions right or wrong to do our thinking for us

How can he be defeated when he rigged himself back to second term by fire by force?
Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by MOVIC6: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Wow! That's good news. This is democracy at work. The people's choice prevail.

ur own turn is coming
Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by BrokenCock: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
present day judiciary is a big sham! don't expect any godly judgement from the bastardss in power now
Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by agabusta: 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
nonsense court

stupid and bias judges

useless judgement.

idiots

Yes, Mary Odilli is indeed a stupid and biased judge. What sort of useless judgement is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by agabusta: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
xyz888234:
It shall not be well with the presiding judge who precede over this case . Because is Buhari and because you judge have collected bribe that is why y you dismissed the case over Buhari education level . Buhari Jubril did not go to school and you judge you call yourself a judge but you are a fraud. The FBI needs to arrest all of you . We cannot count on EFCC because EFCC is the highest fraud in the land . This agency needs to be abolished . We need the help of FBI to come help us here in this country. Our government and yahoo boys need to be brought to book .... Nigeria Government is a failure ... They are thieves and crooks in the highest level

No be today i don know say that Odili woman na thief. She needs to be put on stakes for this judgment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by fredoooooo: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Una fit still go and appeal in heaven , we go meet una there after 100 years ...
Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by Yusman316(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ojiofor:

How can he be defeated when he rigged himself back to second term by fire by force?
Pls assumptions will not change anything. Rather prove how the election was rigged. During the election, if at all u voted, u were in just one polling unit. How can u tell what people decided to do/vote in other polling units across the country? Give me concrete evidence the election was rigged and I'll side u. Anything other than that, don't expect me to accept or follow ur opinion blindly

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by IGBOSON1: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
FarahAideed:

Exactly! Personally, i've given up on Nigeria, and just look in wonderment at people like Atiku, Obi and all the others who think they can get justice with the compromised and totally cowed Nigerian judiciary!

Imagine a case as grave as the so called president of the country comitting perjury and being a bold-faced liar and a cheat, being dismissed on a technicality! This is how Atikus' case will be dismissed as well...just watch and see! wink

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by Ojiofor: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Yusman316:

Pls assumptions will not change anything. Rather prove how the election was rigged. During the election, if at all u voted, u were in just one polling unit. How can u tell what people decided to do/vote in other polling units across the country? Give me concrete evidence the election was rigged and I'll side u. Anything other than that, don't expect me to accept or follow ur opinion blindly

Do you need a mirrow to take a look at your wrist watch?
It was so obvious from Lagos where PDP supporters was not allowed to vote to Northern Nigeria where votes was inflated to favour Buhari.
Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by Cajal(m): 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
All the Judges are now Muhammed.....
Muhammad Tanko
Muhammad Garba
Muhammad idris
Muhammad zainab

Muhammad bhuari...atiku should just add Muhammed to his name...so that he would be able to cumm

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by IGBOSON1: 10:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
useurkidney3121:
Please there's no need for this trash, we all already know what d outcome will be. Buhari is Executive, Judiciary and Legislative but he should know that nothing last forever

Buhari will answer, "just as long as it lasts till 2023, it's all good!" wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by projectNDPRA: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Back in 19th century, Karl Marx claimed that religion and nationalism was being used to distract the masses from the fact that they were being oppressed under capitalism. Mere distractions to keep the masses from undermining the power of the elites.http://ndpra.home.blog
Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by garfield1: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ojiofor:

Do you need a mirrow to take a look at your wrist watch?
It was so obvious from Lagos where PDP supporters was not allowed to vote to Northern Nigeria where votes was inflated to favour Buhari.
Did your potbellied governor ikpeaxzu not rig
Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by alfsalami: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2019
I laugh in Swahili
Re: Supreme Court Dismiss Appeal Challenging Buhari’s Academic Qualifications by Ojiofor: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
garfield1:

Did your potbellied governor ikpeaxzu not rig

Na one of them.He rigged and meanwhile Alex Otti is in court to get the whole thing cancelled.Btw,who told you I'm from Abia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dame Patience Jonathan Road By Wike Commissioned (Photos) / Why Buhari, Atiku May Fail — Fr. Mbaka / Senator Akpabio Parading Fake Results, INEC Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.