Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma (17594 Views)

Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma / Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma / Chris Smalling completes permanent move to Roma From Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by Lordjb: 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nice one... All the yeye players should just go
Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by obembet(f): 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Shout out to Obembet she DE follow up. Pretty girl weh like football.

I owe you one gunners jersey. Come house Come collect am.

Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by maxwell530(m): 10:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Flier:
You are asking too much from a player that his parent club sent out on loan
He won’t be sent out if he is that good
lol, see thinking sha, so you mean Danny cebalos too can't have impact on the arsenal squad? Gonzalo higuain, Mateo kovacic were both loanees at Chelsea and they are Europa league winners now. Barcelona just loaned Philippe coutinho to Bayern, are you saying coutinho is that bad as a player?
Bro, you have no idea if what loan means in football.
Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by Reference(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Desperately trying to create room for a January buy. I think Emery and the board realises this season is already in serious jeopardy without a marquee defender. Another season out of the Champions League will be a major dent on their finances. Appears sponsors are voting with their feet. Something serious is happening upstairs and behind the scenes. Ususally by this time Arsenal should be announccng new sponsorship deals.

1 Like

Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by Adakintroy2: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Make she come aus collect am as if na free you go dash am for aus.

Niga am a giver. Ask about.

... what's your problem.
Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by Adakintroy2: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Beverlyjean:
The effect of Ronaldo ... Since he joined the serie A, it's been positive transfers for the league...in no time it will b like it used to b in the 90s

There won't be any 90s re-enactment for serial- A. The money in other leagues far trump theirs. For now just like french league they are famers league for spain and england.

34 yr old Ronaldo went to Seria A. Is like Ronaldinho in his twighlighr to milan. Nothing special. Anytime from now his decline is inevitable.
Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by tsavkeghps(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wow
Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by Okoroawusa: 12:18am On Sep 03, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Xhaka, Ozil and Mustafi should go
Supported... but we never get their replacements
Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by KingOfThePay(m): 2:11am On Sep 03, 2019
Mkhitaryan leaves to Roma, His person of swap Sanches had left earlier too to Inter... All in the same league .,....This should ring a bell... ! shocked shocked
Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by Kenneth10110(m): 2:32am On Sep 03, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Niga am a giver. Ask about.

... what's your problem.

I didn't say your not a giver but this coming to aus. Hmm
Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by ZytalDigitals: 2:46am On Sep 03, 2019
I’m happy he finally left Arsenal I hope he is bought at the end of the season.

Btw wink I introduce Zytal Digitals!

Dealers in all types of phone & laptop sales, repairs, swap deals..

We are just one call away ☺️

Call/WhatsApp : 07062675397/ 0807 826 2142
Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by Cantonese: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2019
He cost us Iwobi.
Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by Loveberg: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2019
kunmiiii:
This guy and Sokratis no deserve shirt for Arsenal at all. Biggest flops. They should have included an offer to Dash for free to Roma sef.
Sokratis flop?? You obviously watching another Sokratis, definitely not Papa❤️❤️
Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by Loveberg: 6:46am On Sep 03, 2019
. Nelson is currently better than Micki as a winger. Micki lacks the pace and skill to play effectively as a winger. Nelson, Saka and the teenage Brazilian will be the back ups to Pepe and Auba on the flank and that’s very ok.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by Adakintroy2: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2019
Kenneth10110:

I didn't say your not a giver but this coming to aus. Hmm

Just DE stunt with you. Na play.

How your side.
Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by Kenneth10110(m): 7:01am On Sep 03, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Just DE stunt with you. Na play.

How your side.

My side good
Re: Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma by Bawofss(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2019
flop of d century...... I still wonder why Emery sold iwobi

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Peseiro Has Not Signed Contract To Take Over From Eguavoen – NFF / World Cup Qualifiers: Nigeria May Draw Ghana, Cameroon / Birmingham 2022: Goodness Claims Gold In Women's Discus Para Event,makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.