Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

"I Raped Her Because It Was The Right Thing" Man Who Raped 14 Yr Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Raped Her Because It Was The Right Thing" Man Who Raped 14 Yr Old Girl (337 Views)

Man Raped 14-Year-Old At Knife Point In Ikorodu, Cleaned Her Blood With Cloth / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping / "She Enjoyed It" – Man Who Raped 14-Year-Old Girl For 1 Year Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Raped Her Because It Was The Right Thing" Man Who Raped 14 Yr Old Girl by TheExecutioner: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2019

“I had sex with her because I had been waiting for a day like this and I am ready for the consequences of my action" Nura Abdullahi

September 2nd

Enyioha Opara, Minna

The Niger State Police Command has arrested a 32-year-old man, Nura Abdullahi, for allegedly having unlawful carnal knowledge of a 14-year-old girl.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, confirmed the arrest in Minna on Sunday.

[img]https://images./2FWLftzxntHLjGxbmFfk5u.jpg[/img]

He said policemen attached to the ‘A’ Division Police Station in Suleja trailed and arrested the suspect, who reportedly committed the crime in the Mallam Shehu area of the Suleja Local Government Area of the state.

It was learnt that one Yahaya Danlami of the Mallam Shehu area, Suleja, reported to the police on August 24, 2019, that his niece left home but did not return until the following day.

Northern City News gathered that police investigation revealed that the suspect lured his underage victim to his house, locked her in his room and forcefully had sex with her until the following day.

Further checks revealed that the suspect had a history of abusing little girls in the area until his arrest.

In an interview with our correspondent in police custody, the suspect, who confessed to the crime, said the victim looked bigger than her age.

“I had sex with her because I had been waiting for a day like this and I am ready for the consequences of my action,” Abdullahi stated.

The PPRO said the suspect confessed to the crime and would be charged to court as soon as investigations were completed.

https://punchng.com/man-defiles-14-year-old-girl-in-niger/

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala

Copyright PUNCH
Re: "I Raped Her Because It Was The Right Thing" Man Who Raped 14 Yr Old Girl by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: "I Raped Her Because It Was The Right Thing" Man Who Raped 14 Yr Old Girl by TheExecutioner: 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Look at the black mark on his forehead grin This one slams his head on the ground regularly grin
Re: "I Raped Her Because It Was The Right Thing" Man Who Raped 14 Yr Old Girl by asanwafo: 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
What is his offense? I think according to Islamic law, he did not commit an offense?

(1) (Reply)

More Reason To Stay Away From Overnight Money. / PDP Supporter Stabs APC Man For Celebrating Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal / Breaking: Policeman Kills Motorcyclist In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.