Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca (23388 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) / Kelechi Nwakali & Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn Rock Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by tsavkeghps(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wow
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Smh.. When his mates are playing for top leagues he is still playing for 2nd division.
his older brothers playing for Niger state tornados and lobi stars of Markurdi what will they say?
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by TGMISKY(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kelechi Nwakali will one day be a great footballer for Nigeria. He's got the goods. He just needs to work hard.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by Caseless: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2019
Who's his agent? The agent is killing this boy.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:44am On Sep 03, 2019
First of all... Osimhen is just a year younger. No much difference. They both played the Chile 2015 tournament together anyway.

Secondly. .. the lad had played in a top flight league before. The Dutch Eredivisie with VVV Venlo. So your info is really wrong.

StupidNLmods:

How dare you?
Is osimhen not younger than him? He never played for division 2.
Onyekuru his mate never played for division 2 too.

But this guy on the other hand has never played for a top flight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by ntyce(m): 1:35am On Sep 03, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
First of all... Osimhen is just a year younger. No much difference. They both played the Chile 2015 tournament together anyway.

Secondly. .. the lad had played in a top flight league before. The Dutch Eredivisie with VVV Venlo. So your info is really wrong.

Truth must be told, he's going on a downward spiral while his colleagues are climbing....
Arsenal FC signed him ahead of Samuel Chukwueze thinking he had better prospects.
He was loaned out to Venlo, Maastricht, Porto to Porto B.
Now signing for Huesca, further loaned to 3rd division again.
It's either he has a lazy attitude or his agent has issues.

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:40am On Sep 03, 2019
It is true K.Nwakali hasn't lived up to his potentials yet. He is yet to truly blossom.
But he has gotten a chance again at Huesca. I say we watch and see.

Chukwueze also had his initial struggles. He signed his first pro contract over a year behind his mates, K.Nwakali and Osimhen. He was being left behind but look at him today. He towers above them all.

Even Osimhen had his struggles in Germany before he picked up the pieces in Belgium and have since landed in France with Lille.

I think Nigerians are giving up too early on this lad. He is still 21. Let time be the judge.

ntyce:

Truth must be told, he's going on a downward spiral while his colleagues are climbing....
Arsenal FC signed him ahead of Samuel Chukwueze thinking he had better prospects.
He was loaned out to Venlo, Maastricht, Porto to Porto B.
Now signing for Huesca, further loaned to 3rd division again.
It's either he has a lazy attitude or his agent has issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by esiri4jesu(m): 2:02am On Sep 03, 2019

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by tiger28: 2:15am On Sep 03, 2019
HacheNoire:
Great!

Dude has a bright future as he is guaranteed of playing time to perfect his art

Unlike the other Kelechi that started from a Manchester City and a nobody today.

AT LEAST, we ALL know YOUR Nr Nobody and he is very wealthy for his next generation. MEANWHILE, Who KNOWS you in your ghetto
Am Soo tired of NOBODYS calling out A SOMEBODY.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by rozayx5(m): 2:19am On Sep 03, 2019
tbaba1234:

His progress so far has been disappointing

iheanacho that ran faster that his shadow how far

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by profmathsland(m): 3:37am On Sep 03, 2019
chloride6:
Signed for a Div 2 club and immediately loaned to Div 3 club..

That's harsh...

The guy better checkout from that league and go to Netherlands or somewhere else..

But he has been to the Netherlands before. He didn't fare well there enough. Let's see what Spain has for the lad.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by profmathsland(m): 3:40am On Sep 03, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
It is true K.Nwakali hasn't lived up to his potentials yet. He is yet to truly blossom.
But he has gotten a chance again at Huesca. I say we watch and see.

Chukwueze also had his initial struggles. He signed his first pro contract over a year behind his mates, K.Nwakali and Osimhen. He was being left behind but look at him today. He towers above them all.

Even Osimhen had his struggles in Germany before he picked up the pieces in Belgium and have since landed in France with Lille.

I think Nigerians are giving up too early on this lad. He is still 21. Let time be the judge.

This is exactly why I follow your comments so religiously. You always have a tone of hope for our young lads even though you don't deny the fact that the lad in question truly hasn't lived up to expectations. Supernerd, I feel you bro. Let's hope the lad comes good if not it will be bye bye for good.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by Gideon110(m): 5:40am On Sep 03, 2019
StupidNLmods:
Smh.. When his mates are playing for top leagues he is still playing for 2nd division.
My bro greatness starts from starting little....
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by Aystarz: 5:40am On Sep 03, 2019
Sunofgod:
Disgraceful.....
Stooping to conquer bro. Go read up the biography of Didier Drogba's career
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by TUANKU(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2019
StupidNLmods:

When your mates are making billions you are here on NL talking about someone who is greater than you.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by ZADDY001: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2019
don't even even know he is still playing football
congratulations bro
more success ahead
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by StupidNLmods: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2019
TUANKU:

When your mates are making billions you are here on NL talking about someone who is greater than you.
How many billions you don make? undecided
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by TUANKU(m): 9:06am On Sep 03, 2019
StupidNLmods:

How many billions you don make? undecided

It's you who sat on your broke ass and is calling someone above you a nobody. Mkpi
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by StupidNLmods: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2019
TUANKU:

It's you who sat on your broke ass and is calling someone above you a nobody. Mkpi
You are too frustrated, take a glass of water okay?
Ndo
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by TUANKU(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2019
StupidNLmods:
You are too frustrated, take a glass of water okay? Ndo
LoL! Look who is talking? Your problem is poverty.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2019
tbaba1234:
He has been loaned to UD Logrones in the Spanish third division.

Huesca Loan New Signing Kelechi Nwakali To Third Division Side Logrones

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/09/02/huesca-loan-new-signing-kelechi-nwakali-to-third-division-side-logrones/
haba third division...this guy luck nawa
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by StupidNLmods: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2019
TUANKU:

LoL! Look who is talking? Your problem is poverty.
That's your actual problem and i can swear to it... You will tell me what's wrong with i said, or are his mates not playing for top flights? He needs to do something and find himself in one, i said so cos i wish him the best.
Anyways, tell your village you no see me.
Ciao!
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by Bawofss(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2019
dis guy is beta dan dat useless Gendouzi.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by tsavkeghps(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2019
Ok
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca by HacheNoire: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
[s]
tiger28:
AT LEAST, we ALL know YOUR Nr Nobody and he is very wealthy for his next generation. MEANWHILE, Who KNOWS you in your ghetto
Am Soo tired of NOBODYS calling out A SOMEBODY.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

UEFA Have Opened An Investigation Into Barcelona's Accounts / Nigeria FF Boss Questions Caf's Awards Criteria After Moses Snub / FIFA Unveils The Design For Russia 2018 World Cup Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.