Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) (23251 Views)

Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video) / Joey Barton Slams Klopp As "Wrong" Over Stance On Signing Unvaccinated Players / Messi Reportedly Earning Double The Wages Of Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by HolinessForever: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Football Giants: Bayern Munich dock the wages of five unvaccinated players who are being forced to miss matches and training under Germany's tough new Covid restrictions

Bayern Munich have docked the wages of their five unvaccinated players who were forced to quarantine due to coming into contact with a Covid-positive person.

Serge Gnabry, Joshua Kimmich, Jamal Musiala, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting and Michael Cuisance have all been told by the German club that they will not be paid for every game or day of training they miss when self-isolating after they all refused to get the vaccine.

According to German news outlet Bild, Bayern told the players last week that they would be withholding pay if anyone missed work due to being unvaccinated.

The report comes days after Bayern suffered a shock 2-1 defeat at the hands of local rivals Augsburg on Friday, which saw Kimmich, the midfield star for both Bayern and Germany, miss the encounter after he was forced to quarantine.

Gnabry started that match, while Musiala and Choupo-Moting came on as substitutes, while Cuisance was an unused substitute. Those four players were all then placed into quarantine following a new exposure to Covid, hours after the reports about pay cuts emerged in Germany.

Their Bayern team-mates Niklas Sule and Josip Stanisic had tested positive for Covid last week, with the club confirming that those two players were vaccinated.

Tensions are high in Germany with the country in the grip of a fourth wave of cases and many hospitals full. It has one of the lowest vaccination rates in Western Europe, with 68 per cent of people fully vaccinated. 'By the end of this winter everyone in Germany will either be vaccinated, recovered or dead,' health minister Jens Spahn said on Monday.

The news of withheld wages comes less than a week after the five Bayern players were told that they have been banned from staying in the same hotel as their team-mates ahead of a match and must travel to games separately too due to tightening restrictions in the country, which is experiencing a spike in coronavirus cases.

German news publication Kicker are reporting that the five players are irritated that news of their docked wages has been leaked publicly.

The damning report also revealed that there has been a loss of trust from the players, with team morale low as a result.

While the decision to dock the unvaccinated players' wages may have caused unrest, Bayern's former CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge supported the decision.

The Athletic are claiming that some players have accepted the decision to dock players' wages, while others are said to be considering legal action.

The decision not to get vaccinated could hinder Bayern's title aspirations - the club are the favourites to win the Bundesliga and are one of the favourites to become European champions.

Last week, Minister President of Bavaria Markus Soder said there was no choice but to implement a 'a kind of lockdown for the unvaccinated' due to the increasing pressure on hospitals and medical staff.

One of these measures includes unvaccinated people in Bavaria being banned from visiting restaurants and hotels.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10233587/amp/Bayern-Munich-impose-SALARY-CUTS-unvaccinated-players-miss-training-Covid.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by HolinessForever: 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Mariangeles(f): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2021
Welcome to the beginning of a new world order.

We were wondering how it was going to be, now it's unfolding before our very eyes.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Afamsi: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Better to lose the wage than accepting the evil concortion. some people have died from the vaccine already. Some have been sick because of the jab. In time to come many will be singing" Had I known".. A vaccine that cannot protect you from the diseases, is that one vaccine

32 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2021
All over the World today, the Mark of Beast System is being put into play right before our Eyes.

Many are Falling for it , others refuse it due to perceived health implications, while those who read and Understand the Word of GOD (The Holy Bible) are firmly against it.

For me, I will rather Lose all than take the evil Beastly Jab .

My Admonishment to all allover the World is this;
These are the Last of the last Moments! Deceptions in different modules are being deployed all in bid to recruit souls and send them to Hell.

Wake up! Stand Boldly and firmly in GOD'S Word. Surrender to JESUS Christ and live Ready.
The Trumpet is about to Sound! JESUS Christ is Coming! And if you Miss it , you are gone! It is gonna be Hell on Earth.

Cut off from anyone or anything trying to distract you. Sort out the Matter of your salvation with JESUS Christ.

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by chigonye: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
It's not confirmed that they are positive for the virus, but they are being punished for coming in contact with vaccinated players who caught the virus despite getting the vaccine.��

I hope that the vaccinated players who tested positive to COVID-19 will also get their pay docked, since they'll also be missing matches and training due to isolation...

If you are here and you're still blindly supporting the purposed forced vaccination... then you need to get yourself checked.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Nickypius00(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2021
All good players but still they hard a comfortable victory
Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by paulolee(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2021
dnt know if its right or wrong for them to be punished for not getting d vaccine...
all I can say is dt "he who pays d piper dictates d tune"

5 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2021
Very illegal......does it state they must be vaccinated in their contracts?

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

21 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by sunshineV(f): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2021
same vaccine wey my papa collect yesterday wey him blood suddenly full him left eye?

10 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Stevenson20: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2021
The end is here. Its getting suspicious with the way these so called world leaders are going with this corona vaccination.

Angel Gabriel abeg blow the trumpet make we move cos local man is tired and sick of this dammed world.

11 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by letitrainnow(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Please Gam be vaccinated

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Uyi168: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Godada(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2021

This is the fourth wave of the covid-19 pandemic. Country laws should be enforced that after been in a hot zone one should isolate.

Bayern Munich is a business whose first priority is to make money. If it's employees default, they are liable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Uyi168: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

We were wondering how it was going to be, now it's unfolding before our very eyes.
You've been saying the same thing for eons now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Obagofixxy: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2021
Issoright

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Kholiwe(f): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
All over the World today, the Mark of Beast System is being put into play right before our Eyes.

Many are Falling for it , others refuse it due to perceived health implications, while those who read and Understand the Word of GOD (The Holy Bible) are firmly against it.

These are the Last of the last Moments! Deceptions in different modules are being deployed all in bid to recruit souls and send them to Hell.

Wake up! Stand Boldly and firmly in GOD'S Word. Surrender to JESUS Christ and live Ready.
The Trumpet is about to Sound! JESUS Christ is Coming! And if you Miss it , you are gone! It is gonna be Hell on Earth.

Cut off from anyone or anything trying to distract you. Sort out the Matter of your salvation with JESUS Christ.

Your foolishness is amusing.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by OkuFaba(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

you better leave sports for us, no come dey rapture us here for football matter make God no punish you.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Kholiwe(f): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2021
Mariangeles:

Nigerians and stupidity Smh

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by pseudonomer: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

I’m not a big fan of the vaccine. But I don’t think God will send you to hell because you took a medicine to protect you against a virus. God is good!

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2021
sunshineV:
same vaccine wey my papa collect yesterday wey him blood suddenly full him left eye?
Are u serious?

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by adeniyi65(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2021
Am coming back
Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by sunshineV(f): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2021
killmods:

Are u serious?
swears! now he suppose dey one eye care center to see if it will affect him in a bad way

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by temitope27(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

what is mark of the beast
Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Basicend: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2021
I want to see Bayern vs Chelsea and see how it will be?
Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2021
I hope you all see where this is going eventually, if you like keep believing there’s a virus, shey it has gone on long vacation now .

5 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Dock The Wages Of Five Unvaccinated Players ( Pics) by Basicend: 10:06am On Nov 24, 2021
Kimmich is an exceptional player.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NEPA Interrupt Power During Ghana Players Training Session Inside Abuja Stadium / 'Thank You For The Lesson': Ten Hag greets Pep & Man City After 3-6 Defeat / Which Of This Ex-super Eagles Players Deserved A CAF Footballer Of The Yr Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.