Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN - A SERIES. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN - A SERIES. (2844 Views)

The Life I Didn't Want To Live - Diaries Of A Virgin Boy / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries / Diaries Of A Young Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN - A SERIES. by hizeeksheun(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hi Lovelies,

Diaries Of An African Collegian - A Series.

The First season of your favourite book series is now available on Okada Books with Episodes 14 and 15 included for FREE.
Now grab a bottle of coke while you download your Okada books app and search for "African Collegian" or "Blalock Writes" on the book store to download the book.

Download your Okadabooks app here: https://storage.evozi.com/apk/dl/16/10/08/com.okadabooks.apk?h=_xA-_-H_irTXCzz2b-LSMA&t=1569104007&vc=18

Enjoy!!!

Blalock Writes.

Read up about it here: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/detail/29339

#BlalockWrites #OkadaBooks #ASeries #BoardingSchool #Tales

Re: DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN - A SERIES. by hizeeksheun(m): 2:21am On Oct 08, 2019
Enjoyed the books series? Please don't forget to share with your friends and enemies alike.��
Re: DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN - A SERIES. by hizeeksheun(m): 1:23am On Oct 28, 2019
Hey guys, The Series continues...
Re: DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN - A SERIES. by hizeeksheun(m): 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
*DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN #2 EPISODE 1*

'Awwwmmm' I yawned, widening my mouth to its full width as I rubbed the sleep off my eyes, surprised to find my watch on my wrist that early. I must have slept off with it. The time was 5:47am and I needed to be ready by 7am or I would miss breakfast.

I quickly mumbled my prayers, the excitement and anticipation of my first class building up somewhere in my head. As I climbed down the iron bunk ready to pick up my bucket of water under bunk, I was dumbfounded at the sight of pieces of my broken bucket and my water in dried patches all over the room.

‘Was someone after me in this school? How will I take my bath now?' I thought out aloud, my voice inaudible and breaking all the same.
I tried to think of who could be responsible but the only person I could think of was glass-guy. I really needed to have a chat with him as soon as possible before he’d try to break something worse than buckets.
He was capable of it.
I just knew it.

A thought quickly crossed my mind to go see Senior James for a bucket of water which I quickly waved off. He’d given me a bucket just yesterday and I didn’t want to seem a crybaby.

I picked up my ten-liter blue jerry-can and hurried to the borehole before it got crowded.
I was gleaming when I got there as there were just three people before me, this wasn’t going to take too long.

'Guy, it's your turn' a tall lanky senior beckoned on me to come and fetch my water as his bucket was full. I hurriedly filled my bucket and then rushed to take my bath.

It was soon 7am. I ran down to the dining hall looking rough, as I rush-buttoned my shirts with my hair uncombed.
'John!!!' I heard a very familiar voice call my name immediately I got to the dining hall. My shirt was buttoned now, but still untucked.
"Phil! So you are here too" I hollered with mock astonishment, as I looked around to see about twenty students standing outside the locked dining hall.
He grinned.
'No, I am inside', a savage look on his face and his hands in his pockets.
'So wetin go happen now, we no go chop?' I fretted.
'Make shit no happen ooh, them gas open the door ooh, abeg ooh' Phil replied, his warri accent thick.

Continue on https://collegeafrican./2019/10/27/diaries-of-an-african-collegian-2-episode-1/

_Enjoyed the episode?_
_Don't forget to drop your comments in the comment section._

_Don't forget to get a copy of Season 1 on:_
_Amazon_
_OKADA BOOKS_

*BLALOCK WRITES*
*Edited by DonWalte*
*©college_African*
*27/10/19*

*ANTICIPATE!!! EPISODE 2*
Re: DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN - A SERIES. by hizeeksheun(m): 2:16am On Nov 04, 2019
*DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN #2 EPISODE 2*

'...ten, eleven and twelve.' Mr. Victor counted my votes, with his eyes roving round the class.
'Okay, 12 votes for Ayodele John' he announced, a secretive smile drawn across his face.
'Was I winning?', I wondered.

'Okay, if you are for Danjuma Joseph raise up your hand’
I looked around anxiously as quite a lot hands went up.

'One, two, three, four...'
'...Ten, eleven, twelve...' It seemed as though he was done counting until I saw glass guy with a mischievous smile on his small face as he raised his hand slowly. 'And thirteen!' Mr. Victor made the last count.
I'd lost.

Glass guy again?
The battle-line had just been officially and publicly drawn.
Even if I’d decided to forgive his previous sins, I couldn’t let go of this.
He just had to pay.

I was brought out of my reverie by Mr. Victor's hoarse voice, 'now for the assistant...'
"If you are for voting for Musa Bimpe, raise up your hand" Mr. Victor announced
Practically half the class and all the boys raised their hands, myself inclusive.
She was quite pretty and it was very obvious we were vying for her attentions.

'One, two,…… nineteen, twenty.'

'So, if you are for Adewoye Aishat, raise up your hand.
Just five persons raised their hands. Yeah, being beautiful definitely had its advantages.

Mr. Victor announced Danjuma Joseph as the class captain and Musa Bimpe, the assistant after which he took them outside for a brief meeting.

'You both are responsible for anything in the class. If anything goes wrong, I will hold you both responsible.' Mr. Victor said gravely as a do-you-understand-me grin drew across his lips.

'You both will also make a sweeping roaster, and anyone who refuses to sweep should be reported to me' He added and then signaled to Danjuma to follow him as he left.

'Ehen...So you people are already training to be bad boys abi? Who are those fighting?’ Mr. Festus entered the class, his horse whip dangling from his left hand as everyone soon arranged back into position.

'Hehe…’He forced out a chuckle, 'your seniors have started training you to be criminals too'.

'I said who were those fighting? I will flog you all ten times each and I won't be tired' he boasted with his whip still dangling from his hand, the sight of which sent shivers down my spine.
The man was definitely the devil incarnate.

Phil and Glass guy looking ruffled and very scared stood up.

Continue on: https://collegeafrican./2019/11/03/diaries-of-an-african-collegian-2-episode-2/

Enjoyed the episode?
Don't forget to drop your comments in the comment section.

Don't forget to get your copy of Season 1 on:
Amazon
OKADA BOOKS

*BLALOCK WRITES*
*Edited by DonWalte*
*©college_African*
*03/11/19*

*ANTICIPATE!!! EPISODE 3*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Wimpy Kid(nigerian Version) / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 7) / Book- Madness Of Didi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.