Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy (2913 Views)

POUND OF FLESH (episode 1) Written By Tolulope Olulola / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 11:44pm On Mar 08, 2016
ONLY FOR LOVE EPISODE 1
as written by @saint_haywhy

I was walking faster on my way to the admin block, it was just three weeks to the stipulated date of portal closure. Every students were very busy arranging their files, paying dues, and all sorts. I have collected all my fees and dues from home and almost finished them but thank God I still have some cash with me to make up all the payments.

The exam was about 5weeks away, and I have not finished my registration, not even made any payment let alone to collect exam pass.

As I was going, a lot of thought were just runny through my mind about how the crowd would looks like, how I would manage to que in the sun etc. Yes, I mean crowd, Registration in my school (MAPOLY) is not that easy, infact, in most cases you would need to have been in school in the morning especially when you are to use (POS) for payment.

Finally, I got to the admin and no doubt, the place was crowdy. At first, I wanted to leave the place and postpone the payment but when I remembered the portal would soon be closed I decided to endure the crowd and the sun. I went to the front to see if I could be allowed to stay but there was no way. It was one dark tall guy at the front. Did I just say dark? A very black tall guy, having hairs all over his face. He faced me, and with a thick voice he said; you no dey look face? Referring to me. I looked at him from his toe to his head and thinks of what would become of me if the guy should handle me so I could not even say a word. I lost all hopes that I could get a fair chance at the front so I reluctantly moved to the back to observe a little before I leave.

As I was standing at the back, I saw a lady, She was a moderately slim, she has a moderately big burst, a nicely curved
hips, in micro gown revealing her laps and she
has a nice cat-walk steps.

She walked pass me
and I could see her nicely “shooted” ass which
was well packaged in her mini gown. From my
view, this lady should be at her 21...
I was so lost in mood as I placed all my focuses on her ass. The ass was just swinging from left to right like a pendulum in her skimpy gown as she walks aimlessly around the crowd. I already forgot what I went to the admin to do because I've diverted all my focuses on the girl as if my life depends on it. I started strategizing on how I would make the approach very polite. As God would have his way, the girl walks up to a tree at the admin and sat down right beside it all alone. Waoh! " This is a great chance" I said to myself. I assessed myself very well if I'm looking presentable enough to approach a girl... I was putting on a blue polo ralph on a stock jean trousers and a paul smith footwear, I wore a sunshade to protect my eyes from the ray of sun, In short, I was looking very handsome on that day. After the assessments I moved towards her.

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 2

Add the author on bbm for more stories: 2375C830

(1) (Reply)

Writing Prompt 1. (write Anything About The Picture) / Get Updates About Your Favourite Missing Writer / Adebimpe My Facebook Lover..(short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.