Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Need A Web Master Friend - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Web Master Friend (981 Views)

Web Master,software Programming Etc. / Needed A Web Master / Take Your Web Development Skill/Career To The Next Level By Creating A Web App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Master Friend by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:27am On Sep 03, 2019
Hlo good day guys..... I just started learning this web development online last week, just bought my laptop to learn from, now being learning with passion cuz I set a target for my self to boost my learning fast, please I need a web developer/programming friend in Lagos that I can be coming to his place for knowledge, u will benefit from me with jobs.....thanks
Re: I Need A Web Master Friend by emmyvet(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
Check out @bytementor guys they should solve your problem

Happy coding
Haryoureendey4:
Hlo good day guys..... I just started learning this web development online last week, just bought my laptop to learn from, now being learning with passion cuz I set a target for my self to boost my learning fast, please I need a web developer/programming friend in Lagos that I can be coming to his place for knowledge, u will benefit from me with jobs.....thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need A Web Master Friend by CodeAddict101: 12:31am On Sep 04, 2019
chat me up
Re: I Need A Web Master Friend by fnep2smooth(m): 1:40am On Sep 04, 2019
Assuming you are in abuja it would have being good cos I also need one.
Re: I Need A Web Master Friend by bytementor: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2019
Haryoureendey4:

Hi Haryoureendey4

Our platform www.bytementor.com can be your developer friend, we provide you with experienced developers who can help fast track your learning process and also help you with the right materials to learn with.

We provide you with a 1-on-1 mentoring on Skype video/voice call where you can discuss programming issues bothering you with our dedicated mentors who helps you make the right decisions, fix your bugs, review your code and lot more.

Is very fast and easy to use platform just register, login and click on Get Mentor Help, fill the mentor request form and a mentor will contact you within the next 5 mins to discuss with you.

With our platform you have no barrier in learning.

starte here now http://www.bytementor.com/Account/Register

fnep2smooth:
Here is one

emmyvet:
Check out @bytementor guys they should solve your problem

Happy coding

Thanks
Re: I Need A Web Master Friend by fnep2smooth(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
bytementor:

Hi Haryoureendey4

Our platform www.bytementor.com can be your developer friend, we provide you with experienced developers who can help fast track your learning process and also help you with the right materials to learn with.

We provide you with a 1-on-1 mentoring on Skype video/voice call where you can discuss programming issues bothering you with our dedicated mentors who helps you make the right decisions, fix your bugs, review your code and lot more.

Is very fast and easy to use platform just register, login and click on Get Mentor Help, fill the mentor request form and a mentor will contact you within the next 5 mins to discuss with you.

With our platform you have no barrier in learning.

starte here now http://www.bytementor.com/Account/Register

Here is one

Thanks
I don't need a mentor I also teach programming too just that I need a friend to hangout and share ideas cos ABUJA lack social life is hard to make friends with like minds and vision . like all of them just de indoor l
Re: I Need A Web Master Friend by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
fnep2smooth:
Eeehya.... I can move to Abuja cuz of this ooo, but wait first, do u live alone or u stay with your family?
Re: I Need A Web Master Friend by bytementor: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
fnep2smooth:

I don't need a mentor I also teach programming too just that I need a friend to hangout and share ideas cos ABUJA lack social life is hard to make friends with like minds and vision . like all of them just de indoor l

Okay I understand what you need now.
Thanks
Re: I Need A Web Master Friend by fnep2smooth(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
Eeehya.... I can move to Abuja cuz of this ooo, but wait first, do u live alone or u stay with your family?
I stay with my siblings
Re: I Need A Web Master Friend by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
fnep2smooth:

I stay with my siblings
okay stay bless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

C# Developers Needed / Udemy Payment Failure / Can I Use Core I5 3rd Generation For Programming Or Coding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.