Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Why Should I Learn Dart And Flutter Now ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Should I Learn Dart And Flutter Now ? (965 Views)

Beginners Guide To Dart Programming Language Learn Dart From scratch / Flutter Dart And Node.js Developer / Join My Flutter/dart Developer Community On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Learn Dart And Flutter Now ? by Tolzy11(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
During this Covid-19 period have decided to learn some certain skills but I came across dart and flutter framework but I just want to know if it will really have a stay in Nigeria IT industry years to come.
Re: Why Should I Learn Dart And Flutter Now ? by Coder2Client(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tolzy11:
During this Covid-19 period have decided to learn some certain skills but I came across dart and flutter framework but I just want to know if it will really have a stay in Nigeria IT industry years to come.
We don't know what the future holds for flutter but I know it belongs to Google and they are doing great job on it. But you can not compare native app development to the hybrid such flutter.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Learn Dart And Flutter Now ? by Lordpeckxy(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tolzy11:
flutter is really good, with its material design and widget components, makes UI and UX experience a great feat.
Flutter applications are not hybrid apps, although a cross platform tool it is.
In my IT organization where I worked, flutter is usually used to developed native apps both for android and ios, and its web development components are the best I have ever worked with.
flutter is here to stay...
most companies has migrated to flutter.
flutter and react native are the best web UI running in native component.
and it has a good community too.
learning it will profit you immensely.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Learn Dart And Flutter Now ? by Tolzy11(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lordpeckxy:

flutter is really good, with its material design and widget components, makes UI and UX experience a great feat.
In my IT organization where I worked, flutter is usually used to developed native apps both for android and ios, and its web development components are the best I have ever worked with.
Thanks am about to start learning it .Make person just learn one or two things for the future o

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Learn Dart And Flutter Now ? by yusman14(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2022
Lordpeckxy:

Good day sir..can a core i3, 5th generation, 8 gig RAM, 500 HDD laptop do android development?

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Programming In Nigeria / I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) / Spring Boot Tutorial For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.