Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

Take Fruits Supplements, Stop Dangerous Sex Enhancement Drug, They Kill Silently - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Take Fruits Supplements, Stop Dangerous Sex Enhancement Drug, They Kill Silently (498 Views)

These Are Rare Fruits That Are Found In The North And Their Health Benefits / The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) / Coca-cola Advises Nigerians To Consume More Fruits, Reduce Sugar Intake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Fruits Supplements, Stop Dangerous Sex Enhancement Drug, They Kill Silently by EncourageMe: 12:42am On Sep 03, 2019
It is no longer strange that most men cannot satisfy their women during sexual intercourse, some cannot even stay up to 2 minutes before they ejaculate, women are not happy about it, the problem is not something you can correct or control with power, most times, it is totally uncontrollable, meanwhile some men usually cause more harm to their selves by using all manners of enhancement drugs to stay longer but not knowing they are worsening the situation and silently destroying their internal organs, I am here to teach many people who really want to act fast to solve the challenges of weak erection, erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation . I do not want to write too much here but you will need to contact me for any further questions and i assure you of instant replies to your questions. You only need 3 things to last up to 30 minutes or even more than that during intercourse, they are rest of mind, good foods especially fruits and fasting at least once in a week. For those who can afford the required food and fruits supplements you need to balance your diet due to too much carbohydrates consumption and lack of balance diets, you can contact me [/b] , I assure you of quality results in less than one week of taking the fruits supplements and they are also very affordable to buy, with less than 5k, you can get your full bottles. Stop using sex enhancement drugs please, you are only causing more harm to your sex life and your general body, it has led some into cardiac arrest, impotency, erectile dysfunction, liver failure due to too much chemicals etc, be warned. Please contact me with the above number and i will explain to you why fasting is important to your health, and why it can lead to hard erection and many more things you need to know about lasting longer in bed with your woman.

(1) (Reply)

Baking Things For Sale / Experiment: Coca Cola Vs Maize Plant / Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.