Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,180 members, 7,839,016 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 (2466 Views)

Someone Should Help Me Track My Brother's Phone. / Who Can Help Me Track A Stolen Phone? / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by afolabia143: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Many would just use it as an avenue to scam you .when your fone lost count your lost and move on pray to God that you sowed it in someone life
Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by 6ixT8: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2019
ikhure:
thank u very body for ur concern I have recovered my phone and have told the thief to pay me my entire money I used in tracking him x2 b4 he can make bail I greet u all

congrat. This is the disadvantage of buying second hand phone.
Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by overdrive(m): 9:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
You guys should be vigilant, before you pay any money to anyone to track your phone ask questions.this is too good to be true. My tuppence

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by overdrive(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
auntyrose:
thank u uncle tony have recovered my phone anyway it was tedious but I succeeded am going to collect x2 of the entire money I spent tracking it it was my cousin that stole it and sold it to one guy in lagos imagine tracking a phone all the way from Port Harcourt to lagos

Registered September 03 and already tracked and recovered lost phone. Hmmmmm
Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by cassette(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
This is a SCAM building up there..I pity the person that would call that number to track phone, I swear you go pay e go tire u cheesy grin
Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by ikhure(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2019
overdrive:

Registered September 03 and already tracked and recovered lost phone. Hmmmmm
my dear nobody is asking anybody to track their phone pls is just my own personal experience pls leave my thread alone I beg u I am not advertising tracking of phones pls I beg u am a business man I own trucks I beg u plsss
Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by ishadfurnitures: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2019
It's obvious the guy want to scam people lol don't mind them [dquote author=overdrive post=81927975]You guys should be vigilant, before you pay any money to anyone to track your phone ask questions.this is too good to be true. My tuppence[/quote]
Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by auntyrose(f): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2019
scammers feels everybody is a scammer
Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by ikhure(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2019
ishadfurnitures:
It's obvious the guy want to scam people lol don't mind them [dquote author=overdrive post=81927975]You guys should be vigilant, before you pay any money to anyone to track your phone ask questions.this is too good to be true. My tuppence
let me end this thread b4 I start to swear ogun and aye lala for some nairalanders
Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by Acrossthebridge: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Scammers everywhere but why will you guys be scamming your fellow brothers Its unfair, very unfair.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by Gulher: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
ikcid:

Gulher you're a stùpid lowlife. .. Don't dare taint my honorable name you beast of burden. So I can't be happy that someone recovered his lost phone you nitwit??
Kindly untag and delete my name from your stupid mention... animal
typical of a defensive scammer

Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by 9jaArea: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
I'm not saying this is a scam, but I'm just surprised at the competency of the DSS guy.

As at September 3rd the the phone was still missing, between 3rd and fourth the phone was found and the thief arrested in Lagos.

Secondly, the OP said he lived in Abuja later he said phone was stolen in Portharcourt. If na like this DSS dey work boko boys them for don vanish all. grin

I'm glad you got your phone back.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by aezenkwu(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is a scam.

Imagine i read about just with 2 pages and you guys have found the phone already. You guys don't know how to do it bikonu. Pls can i send my own phone so yiu guys can help me and track it. If yes i will belv with guys
Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by ikhure(m): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
I am a benin man they will soon start to bury Thier loved ones one after the other
Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by Gulher: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
ikhure:
thank u may God almighty grant u all ur heart desires gusher is a sadist and a mentally deranged person.leave ogun go soon kill am he think say na everybody them they insult
Thief.

Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by auntyrose(f): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
this is the phone that was recovered for me

Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by ikhure(m): 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gulher am still very much around no bann nothing nothing but have told u u will bury ur loved ones just be cos u insulted somebody that has done u no wrong I have promised u RIP dear bye bye
Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by Gulher: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
[s]
ikhure:
Gulher am still very much around no bann nothing nothing but have told u u will bury ur loved ones just be cos u insulted somebody that has done u no wrong I have promised u RIP dear bye bye
[/s]lol. Who cares if you are banned? My own is that you will not see 'client' on this thread to send you money to recover lost phone. Well since burial is scratching you to do, we will manage your own loved ones. Rip to them you foolish scammer. Try another format grin
Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by Toma2: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
auntyrose:
scammers feels everybody is a scammer
You be scammer
Uncle rose
Re: Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 by Toma2: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
ikhure:
my dear nobody is asking anybody to track their phone pls is just my own personal experience pls leave my thread alone I beg u I am not advertising tracking of phones pls I beg u am a business man I own trucks I beg u plsss
U and uncle rose are both scammers

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland / "Root Strategy Unavailable" For Lollipop 5.1 / How To Detect And Delete Hidden Junk Files That Used Up Space On Your SD Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.