Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,247 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland (2467 Views)

See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) / People Beware Of Scammers; A Call I Got From A Cheap Scammer This Morning / This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
This cursed men took advantage of the situation of mobile data service in the country to scam me. U guys should beware of dem cos u can also fall victim. Although u may tink am a fool for getting scammed twice for d same tin bt the real truth is that this stuff exist for real, I have seen sum1 doing it bt the person is just unapproachable (long story). The two stupid men collected my money and refused to give me the data they claim to sell. So u should beware of this numbers in any advert u c. 08067611769 and 08169532846 dis ode dat even claim to work with naija load this is their nonsense advert. "1200 naira to get the code 4 activation, u are to pay via mtn card and d numba u want to use 
Once u migrate to Mtn zone or ipulse or TrueTalk send ur Mtn  number and Mtn card 1200 to 08169532846 to get d Code for activation for 200gb data" no excuse for foolish I don Bleep up already. Buh this can prevent them from scamming sum1 else.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by madgoat(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by 360command: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
usmaniacaliqual:
This cursed men took advantage of the situation of mobile data service in the country to scam me. U guys should beware of dem cos u can also fall victim. Although u may tink am a fool for getting scammed twice for d same tin bt the real truth is that this stuff exist for real, I have seen sum1 doing it bt the person is just unapproachable (long story). The two stupid men collected my money and refused to give me the data they claim to sell. So u should beware of this numbers in any advert u c. 08067611769 and 08169532846 dis ode dat even claim to work with naija load this is their nonsense advert. "1200 naira to get the code 4 activation, u are to pay via mtn card and d numba u want to use 
Once u migrate to Mtn zone or ipulse or TrueTalk send ur Mtn  number and Mtn card 1200 to 08169532846 to get d Code for activation for 200gb data" no excuse for foolish I don Bleep up already. Buh this can prevent them from scamming sum1 else.
Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by Sunkyphil(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
for dis computer age bros u self don fall maga
Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
https://m.facebook.com/ndubueze.emeka1?fref=ts

That's the first guy. His name is chukwuemeka

Contact his closest friends on Facebook, let them know he scammed you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by Ojestas(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Op, These are not "this are".

1 Like

Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by parrotibaba(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
@op sorry to say dis but u be grade A maga... N1200 for 200gig? in what planet?...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by febbymi: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ojestas:
Op, These are not "this are".
so na the English dey pain u abi the guy moni, mtcheeeew

4 Likes

Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by ikeno(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
When you saw the writing on the wall you still went ahead.200gig for 1200 haba,must ppl fall into the hands of the scammers cuz they are greedy.

Awoof dey turn belle!

2 Likes

Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by Ojestas(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
febbymi:
so na the English dey pain u abi the guy moni, mtcheeeew
e dey pain u abi e dey sweet u?
Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by edufreshy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :owao kudntbilivit
Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by jaykaylegend(m): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
I think the OP meant 1200 for 2gb bt if it was 200gb he wanted to use 1200 to buy then something Is wrong with this country
Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by OGeeKush(m): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
1200# for 200gb, worst of all no be Airtel or etisalat.. Bros na mtn!!! Chai!

1 Like

Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by paulolee(m): 5:16am On Feb 14, 2015
lol ...tanks op n dnt mind anybody dt is abusing u or makinq u feel lyk a foolish kid coz u did well by expisinq dose wicked fellaz
I do online meqabyt bizz wt tested n trusted qoons dt I kno or av met b4...if I dnt kno u n u promised to sell mi 4gig for N200 or any unreasonable or attractinq price, I wud simply ask of ur address n pay t.p to ur office or ur ous, pay d price n even add more interest for a job well done n dts if u av finished shareinq d 4qiq to mi BT if u don't n i discovered dt d person is a scam dt wanna av his daily bread from d cheap 400 to 2k he is deprivinq online peps from....

.criousli TWO peps qo answer questions dt day...
one person qo answer BABA GOD own
and d oda qo b for police own

1 Like

Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by okonja(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by ochukofortune(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2015
This is my one kobo. “Have you heard how they catch monkeys in
Brazil, Julie?
Let me tell you. They put a nut in a bottle, and tie the
bottle to a tree.
The monkey grasps the nut, but the neck of the bottle
is too narrow for the monkey
to withdraw its paw and the nut.
You would think the monkey would let go of the nut and
escape, wouldn’t you?
But it never does. It is so greedy it never releases the
nut and is always captured.
Remember that story, Julie. Greed is a dangerous thing.
If you give way to it, sooner or later you will be caught.”

4 Likes

Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Op don shit for toilet, come use Bible page clean buttoom
Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by EmmySparky(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2015
OP u deserve an award....ur own mugu na season film....send 1200 to my number make I give u d code too...see how that small boi just use u....I laugh...
Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by Emeka71(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
@Usman you are a complete Mugu.
Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by DuchessLily(f): 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
Scammers everywhere
Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Its so easy to comprehend, anyone who is greedy wil be an easy catch to scammers. No matter how much he is advised to thread carefully

1 Like

Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by Govvy(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Haba.. "08169532846"... I can also attest to have been scammer by that fella too
Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by Jaypea98: 3:44am On Mar 25, 2015
usmaniacaliqual:
OP You know that there are people that are willing to give you free assistance on getting internet data yet you went ahead and paid for absolute nithin .You even overlooked nairalands most esteemed data resellers and fell for a scan to that small boy of al people SAD
Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by donbenie(m): 5:22am On Mar 25, 2015
Awoof dey run bellle,others sells 1g for #1200,you want 200g for #1200..longer throat dey worry you..
Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by Warlord3000(m): 5:25am On Mar 25, 2015
Whatever sounds too good to be true... Looks too good to be true.. Feels too Good to be true.... IS ACTUALLY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE....... {take note}

You are the greedy one..... N1200 for 200gb shocked haba
Re: This Are Examples Of Scammers On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lol after everything nw, I lata got d code from d guy in my sch nd hav sold d data to many people. Have gained over 200k from d sales so I guess I am not a mugu afteral. Great people see beyond wat odas c. I neva gave up nd am still selling

(1) (Reply)

Top Most Expensive Mobile Phones You Probably Won’t Imagine Buying / Be Careful Buying Phones Here / Please Help Should I Buy Reno 5 Or Iphone XR.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.