Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class (74824 Views)

The Evolution Of Mercedes-benz S-class (1972-2019) / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM / The Irresistible Mercedes S-class Coupe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Idaytesj29(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
tireless errand boy u mean?

You call a Vice President an errand boy?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Awesomefred32(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
South Africans are killing our brothers...that should be our major concern now. Osibanjo and his Benz can wait.
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Otunba2004(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
hisgrace090:
Osinbajo is a tireless worker and I love that, if given the power he will do more as he is surrounded by monitoring spirit called CABALS.

yea osinbajo is an ntelligent man but is a coward, I prefer Fashola to osinbsjo
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by ForkDragnet: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
SuperBlack:

In 2012 South Africa deported 125 Nigerians over allegations that they were "bringing yellow fever to SA". The Nigerian government immediately deported 80 South Africans back to SA and blocked off entry for other South Africans trying to get into Nigeria, telling them that South Africa has a HIV problem and Nigeria could not afford to have them over here.
In less than a week the South African government apologised to Nigeria over the incident. But Jonathan was weak and Buhari is strong.
lol irrelevant grin

u go know dem
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Chasaq237: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2019
If I'm not mistaken he might be preparing for condolence visit to Nigerians in South Africa.
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by onilanre(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2019
SuperBlack:

In 2012 South Africa deported 125 Nigerians over allegations that they were "bringing yellow fever to SA". The Nigerian government immediately deported 80 South Africans back to SA and blocked off entry for other South Africans trying to get into Nigeria, telling them that South Africa has a HIV problem and Nigeria could not afford to have them over here.
In less than a week the South African government apologised to Nigeria over the incident. But Jonathan was weak and Buhari is strong.

Pay back of the year. No dully.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2019
He takes second biggest salary. Is it me that should be working for him? He ran for the office to serve and not to be feted. Get lost Mr Op.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by brodalikeme(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
hisgrace090:
Osinbajo is a tireless worker and I love that, if given the power he will do more as he is surrounded by monitoring spirit called CABALS.

I totally, completely disagree with that. Osinbajo has failed on several fronts. The type of news of illegality emanating from his office is disheartening. He has allowed himself to be used as a conduit to achieve so many fraudulent things.
He is been used, used badly. His perceived integrity is used to advance political calculations. Sadly he will leave office with legal regalia, professorial gown and pastoral suit smeared and stinking.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
he went to give tinubu updates. via phone call
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Printerscanner: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
fuckingAyaya:

He is far better than your lord and saviour Goatluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonaddaft
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by unikwa: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
wolverine1987:
Flaunting a car that d cost is some peoples life salary
I don't think he is flaunting the car. He is just driving his car. Is it a crime to drive your car now?
Osinbajo was a multi millionaire (USD) before becoming VP. So a $80K car is normal for someone of his caliber. I doubt you would appreciate seeing him in a Toyota Camry. If you were a multi-millionaire, what type of car would you drive?
There are richer people who own private jets. Are you opposed to them?
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Winning123: 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
No member of your family has ever reached that level. Not sure they will you or anyone will ever because God hates people who envy others.
fuckingAyaya:
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Winning123: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
The slowpoke just exposed his ignorance. He doesn't know the vice president of Nigeria heads the economic team. He is such an idiot

Idaytesj29:

You call a Vice President an errand boy?
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Legendguru: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Wada3: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
The Vice President is no doubt a blessing to Nigeria. Workaholic Vice President
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Eportal123: 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
Erand boy twale
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by tsavkeghps(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hehehe
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
SuperBlack:

Jonathan was intelligent.

But you know that illiterate people don't appreciate intelligence.

They will appreciate illiterate leaders.

All these issues are simple to solve but people who ain't bright are in power ably supported by cretins..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by famagro: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
fuckingAyaya:

And what would Peter Obi turn to under Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by wolverine1987: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
unikwa:

I don't think he is flaunting the car. He is just driving his car. Is it a crime to drive your car now?
Osinbajo was a multi millionaire (USD) before becoming VP. So a $80K car is normal for someone of his caliber. I doubt you would appreciate seeing him in a Toyota Camry. If you were a multi-millionaire, what type of car would you drive?
There are richer people who own private jets. Are you opposed to them?
What is the purpose of posting it that's my question sir? He should drive it in peace why is hes aid or pa posting it to disturb us oga defender

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by ntyce(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
mcquin:

By far the best comment I've read on Nairaland in a while.

We claimed Buhari is strong, Abacha would have done better in dealing with SA.

So you are this gullible to believe such lies?

Smh
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by nom44311: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
SuperBlack:

God bless you. I have apologized to Former President Jonathan for being too judgmental. Buhari is a curse that even with our ills as Nigerians, we do not deserve.
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by shegra58: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Errand boy that you wish your father could be wink

Oya take this

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by unikwa: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
wolverine1987:

What is the purpose of posting it that's my question sir? He should drive it in peace why is hes aid or pa posting it to disturb us oga defender
Your response said nothing about the purpose of posting it. Rather you said Osinbajo is wrong for driving his luxury car.

However, now that you've changed the subject to the purpose of the OP, I would ask why it bothers you to know that Osinbajo drives S-class Benz?

Does it bother you that Dangote owns a private jet, or that Davido owns N30M G-wagon. Why post Dino Melaye's dozens of exotic cars that cost a fortune? These posts are all here on this website.

If you want to be happy in life, have fun. Don't be so critical for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Mustay(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hypnotism:
Where is the source to backup this lie ?

You did not bother searching or asking SuperBlack to provide a source, you just concluded and called it a lie. Who does that?

The guy even gave you a year for you to use to narrow your search, you did not bother to pull the string. I remember when that happened back then.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/03/07/cold-war-why-south-africa-deports-125-nigerians/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by legba1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
SuperBlack:

Since you decided to "enlighten us...can you pls educate us further by telling us who the MINISTERS of FOREIGN AFFAIRS was then and now
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by legba1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 03, 2019
fuckingAyaya:

If your oldman at home could manage to be half the ERRAND boy Osinbajo is...I bet your life and that of your kits and kins would be many times better.....

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by foreshore(m): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
hisgrace090:

Tireless indeed sharing 5 5 thousand around abi
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Okoroawusa: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
This pic is breathtaking
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by niyidenrele: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
yea you are right ,same way Obituary China is ,to his boss ,Atiku I'd Cummins
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by bejeria101(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
You have a vice president? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. / AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix / When To Change Your Car Engine Oil: The Mileage Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.