Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class (74828 Views)

The Evolution Of Mercedes-benz S-class (1972-2019) / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM / The Irresistible Mercedes S-class Coupe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by wolverine1987: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
unikwa:

Your response said nothing about the purpose of posting it. Rather you said Osinbajo is wrong for driving his luxury car.

However, now that you've changed the subject to the purpose of the OP, I would ask why it bothers you to know that Osinbajo drives S-class Benz?

Does it bother you that Dangote owns a private jet, or that Davido owns N30M G-wagon. Why post Dino Melaye's dozens of exotic cars that cost a fortune? These posts are all here on this website.

If you want to be happy in life, have fun. Don't be so critical for no reason.
Mr man go n read the post well and stop saying what u dont know I wont waste time arguing with u cos obviously u r ranting unnecessarily. Good night
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Winning123:
No member of your family has ever reached that level. Not sure they will you or anyone will ever because God hates people who envy others.
don't cry bro I understand ur pains

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
shegra58:
Errand boy that you wish your father could be wink

Oya take this
Yoruba and Ass licking

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Sniper101(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
This news has put south Africa on her toes, in fact the Xenophobic attack on Nigerians have stopped after they saw this pix

Laughing My Ass Off.....

Damn!
I love sarcasm grin
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by mcquin(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
ntyce:

So you are this gullible to believe such lies?

Smh
Has Buhari been decisive on this issue? Would Abacha have handled it differently?
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by mcquin(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
ntyce:

So you are this gullible to believe such lies?

Smh
Has Buhari been decisive on this issue? Would Sani Abacha have handled it differently?
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by ntyce(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
mcquin:

Has Buhari been decisive on this issue? Would Sani Abacha have handled it differently?

Did GEJ deport South Africans based on their HIV status?
Yes or No?

Provide a link to backup your lie
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Missy89:
“A nice shot”

How is this relevant? Fvcking stup1d people

Missy, I wanna ride with you - Yaasin! grin

[Verse 2: Joe]

Look at what we got right here such a work of art

Someone i'll give my heart to any thing, its what i'll do

Just so that she would be mine, i give her all my time

Every part of me, my mind, soul, and my body what's up?

I wanna..

[Verse 4: Young Buck & (50 Cent)]

Come on and ride with a thug we can do what you like (Uh-Huh)

A baller baby you see the blue in my ice (Yeah)

Drop the top and let your hair blow back (Come on)

Them JLO jeans girl that ass so fat (Woo!)

Buck know just what to do with all that (Uh-Huh)

Chest to chest so i'll hit it from the back (Yeah)

I do it like a pro, won't nobody know

Lets pop some more ride and listen to Joe grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aKKwRXLRkE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by unikwa: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2019
wolverine1987:

Mr man go n read the post well and stop saying what u dont know I wont waste time arguing with u cos obviously u r ranting unnecessarily. Good night
Platitudes won't save you. I was clear in my points. You have responded to none of them. Why? Obviously because you can't actually disprove anything I've said.
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by wolverine1987: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2019
unikwa:

Platitudes won't save you. I was clear in my points. You have responded to none of them. Why? Obviously because you can't actually disprove anything I've said.
That's your business mr man I said my mind if u dont like it den that's ur business please get off my case n dont quote me again
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2019
Awol1:

Even if they let him become President, they are possibly pairing him with another brief man in El'rufai. At that time, El'rufai would just be a landmine waiting to explode, thereby still caging Osibande.

Don't we have other choices separate from what the Cabals can control?

My favourite would always be the power drama between obasanjo and atiku ....48 laws of power became the book to read as people where told that was what atiku uses
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by unikwa: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
wolverine1987:

That's your business mr man I said my mind if u dont like it den that's ur business please get off my case n dont quote me again
In other words, checkmate!

You are good at attacking other people. You love questioning people, but hate it when you're questioned.
If you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Osinbajo is a SAN, vice president, multi-millionaire, hard worker. But according to you, he does not deserve to drive a luxury car because it costs too much? What nonsense.
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by wolverine1987: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
unikwa:

In other words, checkmate!

You are good at attacking other people. You love questioning people, but hate it when you're questioned.
If you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Osinbajo is a SAN, vice president, multi-millionaire, hard worker. But according to you, he does not deserve to drive a luxury car because it costs too much? What nonsense.

Now I know ur brain isn't in d right place since u couldn't comprehend my initial message I wont waste my time on ur case cos its hopeless like I said dont quote me again bye
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by unikwa: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
wolverine1987:

Now I know ur brain isn't in d right place since u couldn't comprehend my initial message I wont waste my time on ur case cos its hopeless like I said dont quote me again bye
Once again, what is the big deal in the fact that a whole vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria drives a $80,000 car? You say my brain is not in the right place, but you are the one dodging my simple question.

I understand your initial message 100%, and have clearly addressed it. Go back and re-read my responses if you missed my answers.
VP Osinbajo is worthy of a Benz S-class. And as for why it is necessary for us to know what he drives, I think people generally like such gossip like that. If you don't find it valuable, then skip the post and don't read it. Go and read whatever you feel is important to you.
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by GingerBreadMan: 4:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Missy89:
“A nice shot”

How is this relevant? Fvcking stup1d people
GingerBreadMan:

Sweerie, please have sympathy and understanding ... many in 9ja are not fortunate like you people to have access to good and free education (or collect welfare allowance for that matter)
Re: Osinbajo Left Presidential Villa For A Break In His Benz S-class by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 21, 2019
Mercedes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seller crashes Customer’s Ferrari in Abuja, just before it was purchased. / AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix / When To Change Your Car Engine Oil: The Mileage Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.