Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Paypal Account To Pay For Online Shopping.... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paypal Account To Pay For Online Shopping.... (666 Views)

Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? / Optimizing Your Website For Online Business Success (part 2) / Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Account To Pay For Online Shopping.... by renaissance(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2019
I want to buy a template online which costs $9.95 and it requires PayPal account. I tried to fund it with my credit card but it is not accepting....
So...
1) can you help me fund my PayPal account with $10 ?and I will send money to your account...
OR
2) can you help me pay for this item with your PayPal account and I will transfer money to your account...
Plz, anyone legit.... I need help
Re: Paypal Account To Pay For Online Shopping.... by emae009(m): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2019
why can't you fund your PayPal account using your credit �. to be on the safer side because the present situation we are now it is difficult for us to trust each other.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Account To Pay For Online Shopping.... by renaissance(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2019
emae009:
why can't you fund your PayPal account using your credit �. to be on the safer side because the present situation we are now it is difficult for us to trust each other.
i try to fund my PayPal account with my first bank master card but it keeps telling me to contact by issuing bank...... It was not successful...
Re: Paypal Account To Pay For Online Shopping.... by bluebay(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2019
Go to naira4dollars and do that
Re: Paypal Account To Pay For Online Shopping.... by renaissance(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2019
bluebay:
Go to naira4dollars and do that
ok...thanks..just hearing about this. I'll do that..

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why People Don't Visit Your Web Site / 100% Legit. Let Me Show You How To Make 50k Daily On Giftalworld / Being Successful In Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.