Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Monster Quality Female Puppy For Sale In Ibadan...the Best At Its Peak... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Monster Quality Female Puppy For Sale In Ibadan...the Best At Its Peak... (742 Views)

Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Eskimo For Sale ( Best at his price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monster Quality Female Puppy For Sale In Ibadan...the Best At Its Peak... by bobbysaxy: 10:05am On Sep 03, 2019
Monster quality female puppy for sale in ibadan...The best at its peak...call 08155560515 now for instant pickup

1 Share

Re: Monster Quality Female Puppy For Sale In Ibadan...the Best At Its Peak... by friendlyadvice: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
bobbysaxy:
Monster quality female puppy for sale in ibadan...The best at its peak...call 08155560515 now for instant pickup
this scammer has come again, hope Tunji will not come and drag me to panti that the pup is his own again o

2 Likes

Re: Monster Quality Female Puppy For Sale In Ibadan...the Best At Its Peak... by uboma(m): 3:43am On Sep 06, 2019
friendlyadvice:

this scammer has come again, hope Tunji will not come and drag me to panti that the pup is his own again o

Has he scammed you? Please provide details and proof. It is not enough to libel someone a scam artist except you have proof.

I hope you are not trying to tarnish his name though.
Re: Monster Quality Female Puppy For Sale In Ibadan...the Best At Its Peak... by friendlyadvice: 6:40am On Sep 06, 2019
uboma:

Has he scammed you? Please provide details and proof. It is not enough to libel someone a scam artist except you have proof.

I hope you are not trying to tarnish his name though.
See this one who dey follow you talk?If you don't believe me, go ahead and buy the dog na mshew

1 Like

Re: Monster Quality Female Puppy For Sale In Ibadan...the Best At Its Peak... by Mariomadiba(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2019
friendlyadvice:

See this one who dey follow you talk?If you don't believe me, go ahead and buy the dog na mshew
Oga provide evidence that he scammed you, he has been doing busy here for quite a long time
Don't just tarnish someone image
Re: Monster Quality Female Puppy For Sale In Ibadan...the Best At Its Peak... by friendlyadvice: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mariomadiba:

Oga provide evidence that he scammed you, he has been doing busy here for quite a long time
Don't just tarnish someone image
oga buy the dog na, shebi he is not a scammer? buy it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chow Chow Puppies Available Going At A Cheap Rate / 150k Solid White Male American Bulldog Puppy / Dog Castration ( Male Animal Neuturing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.