Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways (69957 Views)

Live Moment Anaconda Swallow Hippopotamus / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by ECASH120: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB87iSSvZYg

Youths have killed a Hippopotamus they claim has been terrorising waterways in Agatu Local Government Area of Benue State.

It was gathered that the incident happened on Thursday, July 6, 2023, near Ebete, a hamlet on the border between Benue and Nasarawa States.

Olikita Ekani, a former media aide to the immediate past governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom, shared a video of the youths killing the animal with local tools.

“Agatu youths killed a monster that was terrorising their waterways between Adeke and Ebete,” he captioned the video.

“According to one of the eyewitnesses, the animal had stopped most of the fishermen from freely carrying out their legitimate occupation freely as they have kept them indoor, destroyed their canoes and wounded some fishermen.”

"He also added that the same animal was involved the eating up of farm produce and destruction of farm lands in the riverine villages in Agatu.

“It was alleged that the same animal also killed someone in Makurdi near the old bridge before escaping to Agatu through River Benue.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/7/youths-kll-monster-hippopotamus-terr0rising-benue-waterways-video.html

3 Likes

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by STARGREEN(m): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2023
It's well

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by alizma: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Salary: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2023

**Hippo!!
**Remember the day I fought one!!
**The beast nearly got me killed!!
**Shít wasn't funny in retrospect!!

.........fúck the government!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by slimfit1(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2023
May we not kill our helper

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Mahone05: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2023
True, it killed a woman that used to supply vegetable for my family some 3 months ago

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Patrickker(m): 7:15am On Jul 08, 2023
slimfit1:
May we not kill our helper
But may we kill our killers, say amen.

277 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Ever8090: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2023
Nawaooo,..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by santakris(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2023
O boy see better meat

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by sleek214(m): 7:18am On Jul 08, 2023
Why should I subscribe to your YouTube channel, with this your ugly voice and bad pronunciation. Please go get someone to be doing the presentation for you.

211 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Racoon(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2023
Chai! See protein nama. The hippo waka for life don finish be that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by dihnawris: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2023
See meat! grin

2 Likes

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Utsmandanfodio: 7:52am On Jul 08, 2023
WTF

2 Likes

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Beremx(f): 7:57am On Jul 08, 2023
May hippopotamus meat favour me in Jesus name grin grin

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by ratiani6: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2023
Yummy smiley tongue

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by jmoore(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2023
For the animal to have killed some humans, is it ethical to eat the animal?

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Exceed15: 8:11am On Jul 08, 2023
Good news. Enjoy fresh roasted meat.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by ThugCheetah(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2023
My god Nigerian YouTubers are incredible omg.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by ba7man(m): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2023
Any animal wey form wild animal for Nigeria dey always hear am last last.

Nigeria is located in the snake belt of the world filled with some of the most poisonous snakes in the world........ we've eaten them all.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Boogyman557: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2023
Holly Gram cool

Chai

PEPPER SOUP don land ooo..

E be like say na to JAZZ in benue like dis ooo..

Na to press press all my WEED together inside bag and JAZZ in benue..

Abeg make una drop better LOCATION..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by iHateFraudsters: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2023
sleek214:
Why should I subscribe to your YouTube channel, with this your ugly voice and bad pronunciation. Please go get someone to be doing the presentation for you.

I just tire o.

No creativity in his reportage.

Sounds like a hungry person that just stumbled on the internet.

Later he'll say "English is not my mother tongue"

But then, you don't want to write or speak in your so called mother tongue.

Ogbeni, English is not by force

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by kettykings: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2023
Was it the people that were terrorizing the habitat of the hippo or the hippo that was terrorizing their river, while the loss of lives is regrettable, the preservation of the habitats of exotic animals should be a top priority issue, benue should not be like other states that cannot let the defenseless breathe

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by PerfectStranger(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2023
Beremx:
May hippopotamus meat favour me in Jesus name grin grin
Just you? How about your family members?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by TBforgive: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2023
Hippo the Herbivore who spent whole day either resting or matting with Hippo mama in the cool water or mud, comes at dusk solitary for grazing.

Only went gangster or did something along the lines of terrorism because the community directly encroached on it's habitat and poaching? They hate that shit and reason why they become utter aggressive, unpredictable and overly dangerous... The evil Benue people are lovers of meat. Their love for meat is pretty high on entirely different levels, plus the canine teeth is Ivory and its worth on the high side in the marketplace.

Look at how my African nigggas makes a team and played the water game with a Hippo grand pa...

Still I maintain that Benue people love for meat is astronomically high.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by BigDawsNet: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2023
When oyinbo people see all this things... to sign a Visa free agreement with Nigeria will now become very unlikely

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by marlow1962(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2023
Yeay, food don land for the poor masses

5 Likes

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Warl0ck: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2023
Salary:
**Hippo!! **Remember the day I fought one!! **The beast nearly got me killed!! **Shít wasn't funny in retrospect!!

.........fúck the government!!

40fy? Is that you? What Da hell happened to your formal account?
Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by kmaster007: 9:46am On Jul 08, 2023
Food for all

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Beremx(f): 9:47am On Jul 08, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Just you? How about your family members?
my family fit no like the meat. angry grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by Enice(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:
For the animal to have killed some humans, is it ethical to eat the animal?
Hippocampus are not carnivores. But they are one of the most angry animals on earth. They kill at the slightest excuse.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways by jmoore(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2023
Enice:
Hippocampus are not carnivores. But they are one of the most angry animals on earth. They kill at the slightest excuse.
I know they don't eat humans but can kill. Is it ethical to eat animal that is responsible for the death of a human?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) / A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.