Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,868 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks (2005 Views)

Your Favourite Movie Villains / Favourite Movie Quotes / Favourite Movie Character(s). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by medjai(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2010
Hercules: Go the distance- Michael Bolton
Love Jones: The sweetest thing- Refugee All Stars
Cinderella Story: Come clean- Hillary Duff
Con Men: Clocks- Coldplay
Blue Streak: Jay Z- Girl's best friend
Hannah Montana: Miley Cyrus- The Climb
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by iyatrustee(f): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2010
i go chop ur dollar--- nkem owoh
aggreement is agreement-- nkem owoh
know me when i am young--- nkem owoh.

when you listen to nollywood soundtracks, u don have to watch the film at all as the song is self explainatory grin grin
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by Rocktation(f): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2010
(1) Spirit: Brian Adams- Here i am. (2) City of Angels: Goo Goo Dolls- Iris. (3) He's just not that into you: Keane- Somewhere only we know. (4) The Fog: Fall Out Boy- Sugar, we're going down. (5) You, me and Dupree: Coldplay- Fix you. (6) A walk to remember: Switchfoots- Dare you to move. (7) Mulan: Xtina Anguilera- Reflection. (cool Anastasia: Aaliya- Journey to the past. (9) The lion king: Elton John- We are one (10) Gavin and Stacey: Lifehouse-You and me.
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by medjai(m): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2010
iyatrustee:

i go chop your dollar--- nkem owoh
aggreement is agreement-- nkem owoh
know me when i am young--- nkem owoh.

when you listen to nollywood soundtracks, u don have to watch the film at all as the song is self explainatory grin grin

grin grin
Rocktation:

(1) Spirit: Brian Adams- Here i am. (2) City of Angels: Goo Goo Dolls- Iris. (3) He's just not that into you: Keane- Somewhere only we know. (4) The Fog: Fall Out Boy- Sugar, we're going down. (5) You, me and Dupree: Coldplay- Fix you. (6) A walk to remember: Switchfoots- Dare you to move. (7) Mulan: Xtina Anguilera- Reflection. (cool Anastasia: Aaliya- Journey to the past. (9) The lion king: Elton John- We are one (10) Gavin and Stacey: Lifehouse-You and me.
nice list you've got
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2011
havent watched the movie yet, but taio cruz' dynamite is on the soundtrack of a new film called hops.

heard it on the trailer.

as far as nigerian musicians go, so far, i'm only aware of tuface african queen being featured in a foreign movie soundtrack-phat girlz.

when oh when are they going to put paul play's music in a romantic film.
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by BABE3: 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2011
Soundtracks from Tarzan smiley
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by tjskii(f): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2011
ahh my fav of all time is the grease(john travolta,olivia newton)soundtrack cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2011
Anything by Ennio Morricone!!!!
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by obinna5000(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Anything by Ennio Morricone!!!!

@MRbrownJAY
THE UNTOUCHABLES (1987) cool

MRbrownJAY, long time. Where have you been??
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
Good one but my all time best would always be Chi Mai from the French movie:The Professional.

I am good and you? I don't download so much these days as I moved to Brasil. Mind you, I haven't been to the movies either.
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by obinna5000(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
@MRbrownJAY
You're globetrotting. cool Nice.

I also like Hans Zimmer and James Horner music scores in films as well.
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2011
Nah,just hopping over the border from Argentina.

WOAH, thanks for the education. I had absolutely no idea who James Horner was only to shamefully discover (thanks to Google) that he did the score for the 2 most grossing films ever!!
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by iice(f): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2011
Anything by Thomas Newman.  His music can be so bleeding sad, melodramatic. . .it's frigging fantastic
Anything by James Newton Howard.  Very fantastical/whimsical. . .works well with my fish sign.
Howard Shore ~ LOTR enough said
James Horner ~ Avatar/The perfect storm
I like some Hans Zimmer too though he's too industrial sounding sometimes but Gladiator Score is awesome. . .a bit of the fantastical in there
Bernard Herrmann for The Ghost and Mrs. Muir.  I don't like oldies. . .haven't even seen the movie but the score is fantastic.
Danny Elfman. . .working often with Tim Burton. . .you can understand why i would enjoy his music. 
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by iyatrustee(f): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2011
hey sis long time undecided undecided grin
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by iice(f): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hey. . .yeah
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by eghost247(m): 5:01am On Mar 23, 2011
Decode by paramore for the movie Twilight!!!
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by kyne: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2011
The last Song. Movie,
Re: Your Favourite Movie Soundtracks by eghost247(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2011
Disney My Lullaby for Lion King2 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFdlPi5GUOU

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Top Ten Most Creative Comedians In Calabar. / Tyler Perry's "Temptations": The Movie That Shows What Hollywood Tries To Hide. / [MOVIE] DOWNLOAD: Power Season 4 Episode 1 & 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.